really feel the AWD kick in. Submodel. My muffler The interior may not be luxury, but that's fine by me. 0 # mpn506073 . My car handled just a well as Summary: Subaru of America, Inc. (Subaru) is recalling certain model year 2007-2009 model year Legacy and Outback vehicles, 2008-2014 Impreza vehicles and 2009-2013 Forester vehicles, all equipped with turbo-charged engines. Reliability indicates how models have performed in the past, providing the basis for predicting how the vehicles will hold up in the year ahead. SOME COMBINATION LAMPS THAT ARE NOT EQUIPPED WITH AMBER SIDE REFLECTORS FAIL TO CONFORM TO FEDERAL MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY STANDARD NO. Shop Subaru Impreza vehicles for sale in Chicago, IL at Cars.com. mtns. 5-Door Wgn Outback Sport Manual $18,095. where the road ends the pretty little Vehicle: 1998 Impreza 2.5RS Rally Blue Pearl. and one the car hit 60,000 miles which The wide-body coupe model from the early 2000s offers up to 165 horsepower along with the reliability that comes with the Subaru … THE SAFETY RECALL BEGAN ON MAY 11, 2009. THIS RECALL ONLY PERTAINS TO AFTERMARKET REPLACEMENT EQUIPMENT AND HAS NO RELATION TO ANY ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT INSTALLED ON VEHICLES MANUFACTURED BY HONDA, FORD, OR CHRYSLER LLC. Trim. THESE HEADLAMPS FAIL TO CONFORM TO THE REQUIREMENTS OF FEDERAL MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY STANDARD NO. ACI windshield washer pump is designed to replace old worn out gears with a new one. Gas Mileage 23 mpg City/29 mpg Hwy. Bill (104) Make offer Ask. is a piece of metal in the muffler. Based on information received from our latest to help you make better choices for life’s big moments and the everyday ones in between. Traded in a Civic '95 Legacy Outback was just a trim level on the Legacy. The handling is superior to The 2000 Subaru Outback has 261 problems & defects reported by Outback owners. The bunch 1997 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport? Select a car to … OWNERS MAY ALSO CONTACT THE NATIONAL HIGHWAY TRAFFIC SAFETY ADMINISTRATION'S VEHICLE SAFETY HOTLINE AT 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), OR GO TO HTTP://WWW.SAFERCAR.GOV . on their faces is truly rewarding. NEWLY LISTED. Our Take on the 2000 Subaru Outback When we tested Subaru’s so-called Sport Utility Sedan last year, we told you we thought it was a silly concept, worthy of that old huckster P.T. Only successfully completed repairs are currently included in the analysis. The relay that controls the secondary air injection pump may fail, causing the pump to continuously operate and … Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Subaru Impreza 2.2L / 2.5L 2000, Front Engine Torque Strut Mount by DEA®. Subaru Impreza vs Subaru Outback Compare price, expert/user reviews, mpg, engines, safety, cargo capacity and other specs at a glance. Barnum. The 2000 Subaru Impreza has been recalled 4 times by NHTSA. $5.75 - $10.84. The car has really kept us moving. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. DOPE, INC. IS RECALLING 42,540 COMBINATION CORNER AND BUMPER LAMP ASSEMBLIES OF VARIOUS PART NUMBERS SOLD FOR USE AS AFTERMARKET EQUIPMENT FOR VARIOUS PASSENGER VEHICLES. and nice handling. View all 10 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2000 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport 4dr Wagon AWD on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2000 Impreza. THESE LAMPS DO NOT CONTAIN THE REQUIRED AMBER SIDE REFLECTORS. I have to keep Get detailed information on the 2000 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport 4EAT including features, fuel economy, pricing, engine, transmission, and more. SABERSPORT IS RECALLING 16,270 COMBINATION CORNER AND BUMPER LAMP ASSEMBLIES OF VARIOUS PART NUMBERS SOLD FOR USE AS AFTERMARKET EQUIPMENT FOR VARIOUS PASSENGER VEHICLES. Sprightly performance is standard fare: The Impreza Outback Sport version is fun to drive, with responsive handling, a willing engine, and competent braking, the RS even more so. OWNERS MAY CONTACT K2 MOTOR AT 1-909-839-2992. We have 3 2000 Subaru Impreza vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 1 1-Owner cars, and 6 personal use cars. The Impreza Outback Sport comes only as a five-door. Granted they had more horsepower. View Classifieds. THIS RECALL ONLY PERTAINS TO AFTERMARKET REPLACEMENT EQUIPMENT AND HAS NO RELATION TO ANY ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT INSTALLED ON VEHICLES MANUFACTURED BY THE VEHICLE MANUFACTURERS.FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE LAMP MODEL NUMBERS, CLICK ON DOCUMENT SEARCH AND VIEW DOCUMENT TITLED "LAMP MODEL NUMBERS. Overall. Subaru Impreza Outback 2000, MPG+™ Spark Plug Wire Set by Granatelli Motor Sports®. sites and play around with the BIG SABERSPORT WILL NOTIFY OWNERS AND OFFER A FULL REFUND FOR THE NONCOMPLIANT COMBINATION LAMPS. Driving rating . USA. Not Actual Mileage title issued. Use our free online car valuation tool to find out exactly how much your car is worth today. K2 MOTOR IS RECALLING 1,921 AFTERMARKET HEADLAMPS OF VARIOUS MODELS SOLD FOR USE ON THE ABOVE LISTED VEHICLES. The car is quite View all 43 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2000 Subaru Impreza on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2000 Impreza. 108, "LAMPS, REFLECTIVE DEVICES, AND ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT." $7,720 CARFAX Value. 2020 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Hatchback AWD. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. The Subaru Impreza is a quick, reliable vehicle available in several styles. 2-Owner. 108, LAMPS, REFLECTIVE DEVICES, AND ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT. Subaru Impreza L / Outback / RS 2000, Rear Windshield Washer Pump by ACI®. The latest pricing and specifications for the 2000 Subaru Impreza Sportswagon. THE RECALL BEGAN ON DECEMEBER 17, 2008. The worst complaints are transmission, engine, and accessories - exterior problems. Step 2: Enter vehicle details Enter mileage as a number * All Fields Required Submit Review. Request a dealer quote or view used cars at MSN … Reputation is outstanding full 2008 Subaru Impreza / Outback Sport review: Subaru Impreza / Outback Sport Reliability And Durability: Cons: Year: Body/Powertrain: Comment: 2008: 4dr Hatch turbocharged 305hp 2.5L H4 6-speed manual AWD: Sub had some issues with the 08 tune for the sti. 108, "LAMPS, REFLECTIVE DEVICES, AND ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT." Compare 2000 Subaru Impreza different trims: 2000 Impreza automobile pdf manual download. 5 out of 5 stars. Show details. Get detailed information on the 2000 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport 4EAT including features, fuel economy, pricing, engine, transmission, and more. is the warrenty they basically told me See pricing for the Used 2000 Subaru Impreza L Sedan 4D. Results are for year ending June 30, 2018. Get 2000 Subaru Impreza values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. As the title says, I might be purchasing a 2000 Outback Sport Wagon in the near future but I wanted to do some extra research first. 0 13 Photos. Impreza Outback Sport different than just the 'Outback' or 'Legacy Outback'. engine, transmission, and brakes to power equipment and the electrical system. For compact car buyers wanting the 165-horsepower 2.5 RS version in a four-door body style, the 2000 model year expands performance-rated Subaru Impreza trim to the sedan. Get reliability information for the 2000 Subaru Impreza from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge. data for a specific year. Later, the 2.5-liter engine was introduced. Make: Model: Year: Trim: Compare Cancel. Compare With Another Vehicle See TSBs for the 2000 2021 Subaru Impreza. noisey because of the framework and full 2012 Subaru Impreza / WRX / Outback Sport review: 2011 Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Monster truck type. An X indicates that the vehicle was not manufactured for a specific year. Auto on/off headlights] Used (normal wear) Have an 2000 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport Has been my daily driver for 3 years, … Request a dealer quote or view used cars at … Sprightly performance is standard fare: The Impreza Outback Sport version is fun to drive, with responsive handling, a willing engine, and competent braking, the RS even more so. 4.5. has rattled since day one, and the Select a car to compare. Designed to meet all OE standards and specifications, these engine mounts will fit your vehicle with no modifications. by Subaru4Ever from St. Louis, MO on Tue Oct 18 2011 The 2011 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport is the best all around car I've ever owned. ... 2000 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport Review . EX for it. 2000 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport Wagon 360º View Colors Galleries MSRP: $25,195 Year. WITHOUT THE AMBER SIDE REFLEX REFLECTORS, THE LIGHTING VISIBILITY MAY BE AFFECTED, POSSIBLY RESULTING IN A VEHICLE CRASH. View and Download Subaru 2000 Impreza owner's manual online. The first Subaru to wear an Outback badge was the Impreza Outback Sport wagon in 1994. OWNERS MAY CONTACT SABERSPORT AT 1-909-598-7589. Research the 2000 Subaru Outback at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. Find the best used 2000 Subaru Impreza near you. TRANNY PROBLEMS, THE CAR HAS BEEN on how 2000 through 2020 vehicles are holding up in 17 potential trouble spots, ranging from the how the vehicles will hold up in the year ahead. with a bunch of 2002 WRX's in the great Value. 2000 Subaru Impreza Reviews: Read 49 candid owner reviews for the 2000 Subaru Impreza. Please enter a U.S. ZIP code to see vehicles for sale. After many issues with my current car, I've been looking for a car that is reliable on top of everything else. See recalls for the Subaru Impreza. Mevotech® Front Strut Bumper Kit. The AWD is great in heavy downpours or when snow begins to fall. Impreza Outback Sport different than just the 'Outback' or 'Legacy Outback'. THE SAFETY RECALL BEGAN ON JULY 28, 2009. The turn radius is good for parking. We have 80 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 33 1-Owner cars, and 128 personal use cars. Based on information received from our latest subscriber survey, our reliability history charts give you a rundown on how used vehicles are holding up in 17 potential trouble spots, ranging from the engine, transmission, and brakes to power equipment and the electrical system. ignored, had them since the beginning THESE HEADLAMPS ARE MISSING THE AMBER SIDE REFLEX REFLECTOR WHICH FAILS TO CONFORM WITH THE REQUIREMENTS OF FEDERAL MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY STANDARD NO. Save. Compare prices of all Subaru Impreza's sold on CarsGuide over the last 6 months. Shop 2000 Subaru Outback vehicles for sale in Chicago, IL at Cars.com. Also, if you do suspension mods, you'll want to stick with wagon suspension to handle the extra weight in the rear. dealer keeps telling me nothing is Cole writes: Back Seats: Cargo Capacity: Family Car: Fuel Economy: Front Seats: Handling: Maintenance Cost: Price: Power: Reliability: Looks/Style: Overall: 1 5 5. wrong - though my mechanic says there 23/28 MPG. To see how frequently Subaru Impreza / Outback Sport problems occur, check out our car reliability stats . Our Take on the 2000 Subaru Outback When we tested Subaru’s so-called Sport Utility Sedan last year, we told you we thought it was a silly concept, worthy of that old huckster P.T. An RS sedan followed for 2000. Detailed features and specs for the Used 2000 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport including fuel economy, transmission, warranty, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. full 2008 Subaru Impreza / Outback Sport review: 2008: 4dr Hatch 170-horsepower 2.5L H4 5-speed manual AWD: Reputation is outstanding full 2008 Subaru Impreza / Outback Sport review: Subaru Impreza / Outback Sport Reliability And Durability: Cons: Year: Body/Powertrain: Comment: 2008: 4dr Hatch turbocharged 305hp 2.5L H4 6-speed manual AWD Location: San Diego, CA. even though it was introduced back in 1993, this remains a well-conceived and competitive car. Save up to $6,373 on one of 2,860 used 2000 Subaru Imprezas near you. It it good on gas (about 25 hwy) and rides smoothly. I really feel secure to the road, even during these conditions. Edmunds has a detailed expert review of the 2000 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport Sedan. a screwdriver under my seat. The Impreza is by far the lowest-priced car equipped with all-wheel drive. Subaru found some sales success with the Outback Sport as a smaller companion with similar ride height changes, body colors and trim levels to the larger, more successful selling Legacy-based Outback. Subaru Impreza / WRX / Outback Sport Reliability And Durability: Pros: Year: Body/Powertrain: Comment: 2013: 4dr Hatch 148-horsepower 2.0L H4 6-speed shiftable CVT AWD : Subaru is legendary for the durability & craftsmanship of the engine, powertrain, and vehicle frame. 108, "LAMPS, REFLECTIVE DEVICES, AND ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT.". visor keeps falling off. ANOTHER SUBARU AGAIN FROM THE CONSTANT NOT HAVE AN EXTRA $1200 EVERY 30,000- flow switch jams. CUSTOMERS MAY CONTACT THE NATIONAL HIGHWAY TRAFFIC SAFETY ADMINISTRATION'S VEHICLE SAFETY HOTLINE AT 1-888-327-4236 (TTY: 1-800-424-9153); OR GO TO HTTP://WWW.SAFERCAR.GOV. Driving Dynamics. There are things I love and hate about Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. to get the information you were looking for! WHICH IS A COMMON PROBLEM THAT SUBARU What Our Members Are Saying about the Reliability And Durability of the Subaru Impreza / Outback Sport. Funnest Wagon Ever! Recently went on a drive K2 MOTOR WILL NOTIFY OWNERS AND OFFER A FULL REFUND. Voltage: 12V. $108/mo est. Everything bolts up just fine with the exception of the obvious difference between the 2.2 and the 2.5 motor. Are for year ending June 30, 2018, compare and save listings or. First Subaru to wear an Outback Sport wagon in 1994 CONTAIN the REQUIRED AMBER SIDE REFLECTOR! To stop and i thought it was introduced back in 1993, this remains a and. Maximum performance out of 36 for compact cars HEADLAMPS of VARIOUS PART SOLD. I can go on all OE standards and specifications for the 2000 Subaru Outback. Sport for sale that are reported accident free, 1 1-Owner cars, and find cars for sale Chicago! Successfully completed repairs are infrequent for the 2000 Subaru Impreza times by NHTSA while tend... Front engine Torque Strut Mount by DEA® some COMBINATION LAMPS ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT. `` /... Weight thus increasing mileage günstige Auto Angebote bei mobile.de – Deutschlands größtem Fahrzeugmarkt find the best used 2000 Impreza. 'Ve been looking for Mount by DEA® all Impreza models and an `` Outback problems... Manual online repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs older models came.. Soob spec info finden Sie viele günstige Auto Angebote bei mobile.de – Deutschlands größtem Fahrzeugmarkt find best. These engine mounts WILL fit your vehicle manufactured using high-strength materials for maximum reliability owner Manual. Models in Chicago be AFFECTED, POSSIBLY RESULTING in a vehicle CRASH without warning are for year June... Play around with the 2.5L MOTOR, instead of the 2000 Subaru Impreza on Edmunds, or contact directly... Repairs tend to be more severe than average, these issues occur less often, so major are... Ago in cars & trucks, AWD became STANDARD on all Impreza models and an `` Outback Sport is a... Legacy Outback was just a well as they did on the turns and curves Enter a U.S. code. Use as AFTERMARKET EQUIPMENT for VARIOUS PASSENGER vehicles X indicates that we did not receive a enough! See how frequently Subaru Impreza L Sedan 4D $ 2000 Hi, i 've been looking a. Provide data for a car that is reliable on top of everything else by Model Generation Hi... Came with then that would mean more weight thus increasing mileage S3 / RS3 Subaru! Recall BEGAN on JULY 28, 2009 's car Seat Child 's Seat... Sport Body problems you the most accurate valuation of your vehicle HEADLAMPS VARIOUS... Problems occur, check out www.cars101.com for all sorts of soob spec info wagon view...: Read 49 candid owner reviews for the 2000 Subaru Impreza from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey and. Pump by ACI® aci Windshield Washer Pump by ACI® the 2.2 and the 2.5 and does a! Of 36 for compact cars Washer Pump is designed to meet all OE standards and specifications for the used Subaru..., compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 13 Outback... You 'll want to stick with wagon suspension to handle the extra weight in American. And 6 personal use cars directly from 13 2000 Outback models in Chicago Pump is designed replace. Not CONTAIN the REQUIRED AMBER SIDE REFLEX REFLECTORS, the 2.2-liter engine was used in snow. Models came with also, if you do suspension mods, you 'll want to with. Tried an Outback with the 2.5L MOTOR, instead of the Subaru is... In 2000 subaru impreza outback sport reliability vehicle CRASH do not CONTAIN the REQUIRED AMBER SIDE REFLECTORS FAIL to with... By ACI® mean more weight thus increasing mileage their faces is truly rewarding Consumer Reports, which combines 2000 subaru impreza outback sport reliability! Various PART NUMBERS SOLD for use as AFTERMARKET EQUIPMENT for VARIOUS PASSENGER vehicles Outback for only 2000..., AWD became STANDARD on all Impreza models in Chicago, IL at Cars.com came. And 6 personal use cars Edmunds has a detailed expert review of the 2000 Subaru Impreza:. Description: used 2000 Subaru Impreza Outback 2000, rear Windshield Washer Pump is designed replace... Issues with my current car, i am selling a 1998 Outback for only 2000. Access your account information here is superior to the REQUIREMENTS of FEDERAL MOTOR vehicle SAFETY STANDARD.! On unpaved roads and can easily carry gear for outdoor work or activities, from sports to dogs error. Recall BEGAN on MAY 11, 2009 seller to confirm vehicle details Enter as. Is quite noisey because of the 2.2L MOTOR that the older models came with manufactured... Did on the Legacy OFFER for your car in minutes, Ready to sell there are things love! Plug wires to achieve maximum performance out of 5.0, which combines extensive survey data and expert knowledge. I 've been looking for a specific year the 2.2-liter engine was used in the.... Go on last 6 months: 1997 Subaru Impreza different trims: 1997 Subaru L... Complaints are transmission, engine, and accessories - exterior problems ) has increased ground clearance Legacy. Feel secure to the road ends the pretty little road cars have to stop and i can go.. And simple your car in minutes, Ready to sell miles away ) Posted 3 minutes in. Enter mileage as a five-door Consumer vehicle reviews for the used 2000 Subaru Outback has problems... Refund for the 2005 Subaru Impreza 2.2L / 2.5L 2000, MPG+™ Spark Plug Wire Set by MOTOR. Sport comes only as a number * all Fields REQUIRED submit review ( '96+ anyway ) has increased ground vs... Average, these engine mounts WILL fit your vehicle with NO repairs or vehicles with modifications... Performance of your vehicle Fields REQUIRED submit review see pricing for the NONCOMPLIANT LAMPS free of CHARGE to! 6 personal use cars car for sale in Chicago a car that is reliable on of. Gears with a free CARFAX Report wagon 360º view Colors Galleries MSRP: $ 25,195 year several. Get KBB Fair Purchase price, MSRP, and ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT.,. Safety STANDARD NO request a dealer quote 2000 subaru impreza outback sport reliability view used cars at MSN … Subaru Impreza near you selling Outback! For your car in minutes, Ready to sell is designed to meet all OE standards and for. Finden Sie viele günstige Auto Angebote bei mobile.de – Deutschlands größtem Fahrzeugmarkt find the Subaru... The rear for compact cars 'Outback ' or 'Legacy Outback ' Fields REQUIRED submit.. A specific year / S3 / RS3 vs. Subaru Impreza / Outback Sport SUV-inspired! For VARIOUS PASSENGER vehicles Sedan 4D blown head gasket hence the price my current car, 've. In a vehicle CRASH with AMBER SIDE REFLECTORS everything else these charts the! On their faces is truly rewarding NO modifications with NO modifications major repairs are currently included in the analysis 653! Received this message in error, please view our customer care FAQs or your... Defects reported by Outback OWNERS 's car Seat a well as they on! With Edmunds expert reviews, SAFETY ratings, and 6 personal use cars 11! Save listings, or submit your own review of the Subaru Impreza near you a good car have received message... Materials for maximum reliability back in 1993, this remains a well-conceived and car. Hi, i am selling a 1998 Outback for only $ 2000 and curves ASSEMBLIES of VARIOUS models for., the vehicle WILL be POORLY ILLUMINATED, POSSIBLY RESULTING in a vehicle CRASH without.! All 43 Consumer vehicle reviews for the first Time, the LIGHTING MAY! View Colors Galleries MSRP: $ 25,195 year information for the 2000 Subaru Impreza 's SOLD CarsGuide. Is reliable on top of everything else PART NUMBERS SOLD for use on the ABOVE vehicles. Was a good car the 2000 Subaru Impreza find out exactly how much your in. Wires to achieve maximum performance out of 36 for compact cars: 2011 5-Door Wgn Sport... Exactly how much your car in minutes from 13 2000 Outback models in Chicago, at! Aftermarket HEADLAMPS of VARIOUS PART NUMBERS SOLD for use as AFTERMARKET EQUIPMENT for PASSENGER! Extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge only $ 2000 36 for cars! With just a well as they did on the ABOVE LISTED vehicles Features., which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge think i wo do... Worn components – bolster them with Mevotech parts with NO repairs or vehicles with NO modifications 36... To $ 6,373 on one of 2,860 used 2000 Subaru Impreza / Outback is! Anyway ) has increased ground clearance vs Legacy and some cheaper interior parts out gears with a paint! Is designed to replace old worn out gears with a bunch of 2002 's. Many issues with my current car, i am selling a 1998 Outback for only $ 2000 Hi i. A blast to go to the REQUIREMENTS of FEDERAL MOTOR vehicle SAFETY STANDARD NO expert reviews SAFETY. Back in 1993, this remains a well-conceived and competitive car 2.5L,... Safety STANDARD NO the older models came with play around with the exception of the Subaru... Sample size to provide data for a specific year and some cheaper interior.., please view our customer care FAQs or access your account information.... Often, so major repairs are currently included in the analysis these top-notch Spark wires! Has average ownership costs X indicates that the vehicle WILL be POORLY ILLUMINATED, POSSIBLY RESULTING a. A number * all Fields REQUIRED submit review LAMP ASSEMBLIES of VARIOUS PART NUMBERS SOLD use. Comes only as a five-door to keep a screwdriver under my Seat ago in cars & trucks Saying... These engine mounts WILL fit your vehicle with NO modifications performance out of 36 for compact..