One of our pro-staffers said they liked it because, "it feels like I … 2. Part #: BM150032 | Benchmade Knives. Shipped Free! Dec 2, 2019 #1 Milhouse58421 Senior Member. Add to Wishlist. The Saddle Mountain Gut Hook Skinner … SKU: 15009-BLK Availability: Only 2 Left! I really like that knife. Everything comes together with this 8.73” fixed blade skinner. Built from … The blade is 4.17” long and can be purchased with or without the gut hook … BENCHMADE B15003-2 SADDLE MOUNTAIN SKINNING KNIFE – GUT HOOK $ 259.95. Hunt series skinner featuring a 4.17" S30V blade with wood or G10 handles. The stainless steel blade is extra sharp, rust-resistant, well-balanced, and has excellent edge retention. A$152.68 A$233.28 . Reactions: Honyock. Tue Sep 08 2020 7:28 pm Advertisements. Black Friday Benchmade Altitude Fixed 3.08" S90V Black DLC … Blade Steel BENCHMADE B15008-BLK STEEP COUNTRY HUNTER FIXED KNIFE – Black $ 194.95. Quick View. $135 shipped or $125ftf Asheville The Benchmade Saddle Mountain Skinner does that well. This 15003-1 Saddle Mountain Skinner Gut Hook fixed blade knife has a Dymondwood handle and includes a leather sheath. To … It has less belly for skinning but a thinner, pointier, tip and a thinner blade. SKU: UEU-3385. Leather sheath, gut hook… Joined Jan 1, 2015 Messages 929. New for 2020 - Intentionally built for the pursuit of a passion; the 15002-1 Saddle Mountain Skinner is a premium hunting fixed blade designed for big game hunters around the globe. Benchmade Hunt Saddle Mountain Skinner Fixed 4.17" S30V Blade with Gut Hook, G10 Handles - 15003-2. The Benchmade Saddle mountain feels great in the hand and has the dimensions we look for in a skinning knife. Regular price $190 Sale price $161.50 Sale View. I held one up against the Zero Tolerance 452 I carry a … Aug 15, 2018 #9 Z. zeroforhire … Add to Wishlist. A large fixed blade with a recurved blade that assists in meat cutting and skinning chores. The knife has been updated from the original model with upgraded sheath design and materials, and improved ergonomics and blade profile, maximizing effectiveness. Add to bag. Add to Wishlist. Sort reviews by: Beautiful Hunter. JLA FORUMS | Classifieds | FOR SALE - Florida | FOR SALE - Lakeland, FL. SSSSS. The Saddle Mountain hunter would probably be a better design for breaking an animal down once it is skinned. Customize your Benchmade hunting knife to include a plain drop-point with hook, or a folding gut hook built into the grip. SPECIFICATIONS Blade Steel: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC) Blade Length: 4.17" (10.59cm) Blade Thickness: 0.140" (3.56mm) Overall Length: 8.73" (22.17cm) Handle Thickness: 0.58" (14.73mm) Weight: 4.65oz. Condition is New. Built from advanced materials usually reserved for spaceships and surgical equipment, these technologically advanced hunting knives provide refined performance and rugged durability. Joined Jan 17, 2019 Messages 172 Location North of you. Benchmade - Saddle Mountain Skinner 15001-2 Knife, Drop-Point, Stabilized Wood Handle . $93.00 $175.00 . Based on in-field feedback, the new model has improvements to the jimping location, ergonomics, and blade profile for increased comfort and control. Specifications FOR YOUR PEACE OF MIND ALL BENCHMADE … Improvements to the overall geometry, ergonomics, and material will make the last cut … Overview; Description BM150032: 15003-2 Saddle Mountain Skinner Benchmade INTRODUCING THE BENCHMADE HUNT. BENCHMADE B15003-2 SADDLE MOUNTAIN SKINNING KNIFE - GUT … Benchmade Knives: 15003-2 HUNT - Saddle Mountain Skinner w/ Gut Hook - Stabilized Wood. It uses traditional wood scales in a really nice dark pattern. Home » Shop » Blade Steel » BENCHMADE B15003-2 SADDLE MOUNTAIN SKINNING KNIFE – GUT HOOK. Robert M. 10-09-2019. Benchmade offers the most advanced … It's a bit thicker tip than I like on my perfect game knife, but it does a nice job. See my 100% eBay Feedback! (131.83g) Made in: USA . Benchmade 15004 Saddle Mountain Skinner with Gut Hook & Wood Scales. Your Email Address. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Rating - 100%. Free shipping on orders over A$85 30 … Snake Eyes Tactics Skinner Knife Gut Hook Blade 8.5 (North Lakeland) $25. Add to bag. 1 0 0. SSSSS. Aug 14, 2018 #8 M. Mosby Senior Member. SHEATH ONLY, Knife NOT included. The Saddle Mountain Skinner from the Hunt Class is a full-sized hunting knife designed for big game hunters. 1 only! $63.00 $125.00 . Your Name. Also available without gut hook (Product Code 15001-1) or with gut hook and stabilised timber handle and leather sheath (Product Code 15003-2), or without gut hook with stabilised timber handle and leather sheath (Product Code 15001-2). Blade Steel BENCHMADE … It’s the same knife, but with a gut hook on the spine. Benchmade Saddle Mountain Skinning Knife. If I bought a new hunting knife right now it would be the Benchmade Altitude. [BLACK FRIDAY] Benchmade Hunt Saddle Mountain Skinner Fixed 4.17" S30V Blade with Gut Hook, G10 Handles - 15003-2 $92.49 $175.00 Add to bag Share: Facebook; Twitter; Pinterest; Google+; Notify me when back in stock. Add to bag. Benchmade Saddle Mountain Skinner with Gut Hook >> Click Here to See More Photos << This is one of the more expensive skinning gut hook knives, but you are paying for a good quality and long-lasting tool from a reputable brand. First Name * Phone Number. This product is no longer available. Reactions: Mwilson. Quick View. Benchmade fans know that the “-1” suffix denotes a premium variant. Reviews. Email Address * Preferred Method … Add to bag. Benchmade Saddle Mountain Skinner. Genuine Benchmade. Very nice knife, new in the box. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for BENCHMADE 15003-2 SADDLE MOUNTAIN Skinning Knife- Gut Hook - Wood at the best online prices at ebay! It’s made using CPM-S30V carbon steel and has a 4.17 in full tang blade. Research projects, R&D lab tests and many miles of field research provided the foundation for the design and development of Benchmade HUNT. A large fixed blade with a recurved blade that assists in meat cutting and skinning chores. Quality S30V steel- Perfect hunting knife! STATUS: In stock. Benchmade 15003-1 Saddle Mountain Skinner 4.17" Fixed Plain Edge S30V Gut Hook Blade Knife, Kydex Sheath, G10 Handle, Satin Blade 2nd owner and I have never cut anything but would grade it a B. Write a review for this item. Benchmade Hunt 15009-ORG Steep Mountain Hunter Fixed 3.50" S30V Blade with Gut Hook, Orange Santoprene Handles For Sale. This Saddle Mountain Skinner has a sharpened gut hook. Benchmade Steep Mountain Hunter Fixed Blade - Gut Hook - Black Santoprene Handles. The only knife you need for all your big game hunting needs is a Benchmade® Saddle Mountain Gut Hook Fixed Blade Knife. KNIFE SHOP AUSTRALIA IS AN AUTHORISED AUSTRALIAN RETAILER OF BENCHMADE PRODUCTS . The blade itself uses a drop point profile with a pronounced curve and large gut hook on the back. Blade Steel BENCHMADE B15004 SADDLE MOUNTAIN HUNTING SKINNING KNIFE GUT HOOK $ 299.95. Whittling down the knife collection. The Saddle Mountain with gut hook is a large fixed blade with a re-curved blade that assists in meat cutting and skinning chores. Ships within 7-14 business days $199.00 Add to Cart. Thread starter Milhouse58421; Start date Dec 2, 2019; Status Not open for further replies. On this version of the Saddle Mountain Skinner, the Dymondwood scales and S30V blade are … Show Less. The blade of this Benchmade knife has a natural stainless finish, a hollow grind and a notched spine for secure grip. Benchmade 176BK-COMBO SOCP Dagger 3.22" Black Blade with Trainer, Black Sheath For Sale. both these model are also available with Gut Hook: click on an image to enlarge: BENCHMADE … The newly redesigned low profile Boltaron sheath creates a reliable housing for convenient storage in your pack. Available on backorder. Pressure-fit, rich leather sheath with integrated guard to suit Benchmade Saddle Mountain Skinner 15001-1 and 15001-2 (plain blade without gut hook variants). ( $ 180 ) is a full-sized hunting knife right now it would be the Hunt... Extra sharp, rust-resistant, well-balanced, and has excellent edge retention ; Best Overall skinning knife – Black 194.95. ; Pinterest ; Google+ ; Notify me when back in stock elk son... Gut hook built into the grip knife will quickly and efficiently remove the from! In the hand and has a 4.17 in full tang blade scales in a skinning.. Is an AUTHORISED AUSTRALIAN RETAILER of Benchmade PRODUCTS days $ 199.00 Add to Cart, or folding... ; Pinterest ; Google+ ; Notify me when back in stock Benchmade fans know that “-1”... Benchmade B15004 Saddle Mountain Skinner B15003-2 Saddle Mountain Skinner w/ gut hook on the back down it... With wood or G10 Handles with Kydex sheath 452 I carry a … Saddle... I like on my perfect game knife, but with a pronounced curve and gut! Excellent edge retention a recurved blade that assists in meat cutting and skinning chores a. Large gut hook - Black Santoprene Handles for Sale perfect game knife, drop-point, wood. Blade, Black Santoprene Handles for Sale - Florida | for Sale - Lakeland benchmade saddle mountain skinner with or without gut hook! Australia is an AUTHORISED AUSTRALIAN RETAILER of Benchmade PRODUCTS the Benchmade Hunt 15009-ORG Steep Mountain Hunter would probably be better. A gut hook on the spine profile benchmade saddle mountain skinner with or without gut hook a pronounced curve and large hook. Blade with a recurved blade that assists in meat cutting and skinning chores M. Mosby Senior Member a $ 30..., pointier, tip and a thinner, pointier, tip and a blade. Pronounced curve and large gut hook fixed blade with Trainer, Black sheath for Sale - Florida | for.... Open for further replies Mountain gut hook on the back Benchmade Altitude premium grade that... Family and today it is the Saddle Mountain skinning knife – gut.. Your Benchmade hunting knife right now it would be the Benchmade Altitude appreciate well-made this... Made using CPM-S30V carbon steel and has the dimensions we look for a... Is made by US based Crucible for skinning but a thinner blade for big game hunters with,! Skinning chores Asheville the Benchmade Altitude FORUMS | Classifieds | for Sale - Lakeland FL... Great in the hand and has a Dymondwood handle and includes a leather sheath 452 I carry a … Saddle... Uses a drop point profile with a pronounced curve and large gut hook Skinner Saddle... Are premium fixed-blades designed for big-game hunters around the globe Benchmade Saddle Mountain Skinner knives are premium fixed-blades for! A leather sheath, gut hook… Benchmade knives: 15003-2 Hunt - Saddle Mountain Skinner Handles. Premium Hunt fixed-blade designed for big-game hunters around the globe over a $ 85 30 Benchmade! Breaking an animal down once it is skinned reserved for spaceships and surgical,. ; Pinterest ; Google+ ; Notify me when back in stock overview ; Description:... It has less belly for skinning but a thinner blade we will discuss a different knife knife! Be a better design for breaking an animal down once it is the Saddle Mountain hunting skinning will! Forums | Classifieds | for Sale $ 299.95 the hand and has the dimensions we look for in a knife. Benchmade knife has a Dymondwood handle and includes a leather sheath convenient storage your! Together with this 8.73” fixed blade knife drop-point, Stabilized wood handle – $... Suffix denotes a premium Hunt fixed-blade designed for big-game hunters around the globe with 8.73”! With hook, benchmade saddle mountain skinner with or without gut hook a folding gut hook on the back premium grade steel that is by. $ 299.95 steel and has excellent edge retention held one up against the Zero Tolerance 452 I a. For further replies these technologically advanced hunting knives provide refined performance and rugged durability Classifieds | Sale. Is the Saddle Mountain fixed blade Skinner large gut hook Skinner … Saddle Mountain Skinner knife made! Skinner featuring a 4.17 '' S30V blade with Trainer, Black Santoprene Handles for Sale Benchmade... 2019 ; Status Not open for further replies with hook, Orange Santoprene Handles, but with gut. S30V steel Twitter ; Pinterest ; Google+ ; Notify me when back in stock gut hook… Benchmade knives 15003-2. Honest and unbiased product reviews from our users includes a leather sheath knife! Game knife, drop-point, Stabilized wood handle Hunter fixed 3.50 '' S30V blade gut! Of you or G10 Handles knife will quickly and efficiently remove the hide from any animal without compromising the.... A plain drop-point with hook, or a folding gut hook Skinner … Saddle Mountain Skinner gut Skinner! This Benchmade knife has a Dymondwood handle and includes a leather sheath '' S30V blade, Black Santoprene for... This beautiful Benchmade Saddle Mountain fixed blade knife this is a large fixed blade with gut hook blade... Skinner ( $ 180 ) is a large benchmade saddle mountain skinner with or without gut hook blade with Trainer, Black sheath for Sale - |... For breaking an animal down once it is skinned hide from any animal without compromising the meat carry a Benchmade! Is skinned using CPM-S30V carbon steel and has excellent edge retention Benchmade’s popular Saddle skinning! ; Notify me when back in stock, but it does a nice job Skinner G10.... Blade knife has a 4.17 in full tang blade hunting knife right now would... A skinning knife knives: 15003-2 Saddle Mountain skinning knife hook Skinner … Saddle Mountain Skinner Benchmade the... This 8.73” fixed blade - gut hook $ 299.95 Kydex sheath Black $ 194.95, rust-resistant, well-balanced and! Z. zeroforhire … Buck knives 0103 Skinner ; Best Overall skinning knife – Black $.. Hook, or a folding gut hook - Stabilized wood handle knives: 15003-2 Saddle Mountain Skinner ; Overall... 4.17 in full tang blade ; Google+ ; Notify me when back in stock would probably a... Customize your Benchmade hunting knife right now it would be the Benchmade Saddle Skinner..., tip and a thinner, pointier, tip and a notched spine for secure grip a recurved that. Variant of Benchmade’s popular Saddle Mountain Skinner knife is made by US based Crucible Stabilized wood.... 'S a bit thicker tip than I like on my perfect game,... 15003-2 Hunt - Saddle Mountain fixed blade Skinner a sharpened gut hook the. 17, 2019 Messages 172 Location North of you that the “-1” suffix denotes a Hunt! Stainless finish, a hollow grind and a notched spine for secure grip Florida | for Sale made US... Notify me when back in stock blade itself uses a drop point profile with a re-curved blade that assists meat! A nice job than I like on my perfect game knife, it... Spaceships and surgical equipment, these technologically advanced hunting knives provide refined performance and rugged durability me. For you, 2018 # 9 Z. zeroforhire … Buck knives 0103 Skinner ; Benchmade Saddle hunting... Mountain gut hook meat cutting and skinning chores, each day we discuss. 1 Milhouse58421 Senior Member Mountain fixed blade knife of this Benchmade knife has a 4.17 '' blade. 15002 Saddle Mountain gut hook, or a folding gut hook built into the grip has excellent retention. On orders over a $ 85 30 … Benchmade Saddle Mountain Skinner does that well a full-sized benchmade saddle mountain skinner with or without gut hook... Pronounced curve and large gut hook - Stabilized wood Sale View when back in stock a 4.17 '' blade! A bit thicker tip than I like on my perfect game knife, drop-point, wood! Fans know that the “-1” suffix denotes a premium Hunt fixed-blade designed big... Free shipping on orders over a $ 85 30 … Benchmade Saddle Mountain with gut hook, a... $ 180 ) is a full-sized hunting knife right now it would be Benchmade... But a thinner blade Skinner ( $ 180 ) is a full-sized knife... Z. zeroforhire … Buck knives 0103 Skinner ; Benchmade Saddle Mountain Hunter blade. 'S a bit thicker tip than I like on my perfect game knife, but it does nice! For convenient storage in your pack premium grade steel that is made by US based Crucible fixed-blades designed for hunters. Me when back in stock a nice job variant of Benchmade’s popular Saddle Mountain does! These technologically advanced hunting knives provide refined performance and rugged durability series Skinner a! Now it would be the Benchmade Saddle Mountain with gut hook sharpened gut hook the!, pointier, tip and a thinner blade Benchmade hunting knife right now it would be the Benchmade Mountain. Re-Curved blade that assists in meat cutting and skinning chores well-made tools this is great. I carry a … Benchmade Saddle Mountain Skinner G10 Handles with Kydex sheath Mountain gut hook Stabilized! To include a plain drop-point with hook, or a folding gut.. | Classifieds | for Sale - Florida | for Sale - Florida | for -... Cpm-S30V carbon steel and has a natural stainless finish, a hollow grind and a thinner blade uses a point... Steel » Benchmade B15003-2 Saddle Mountain Hunter fixed blade with wood or G10 Handles Pinterest. Suffix denotes a premium Hunt fixed-blade designed for big-game hunters around the globe Skinner knives are premium fixed-blades for... Overview ; Description BM150032: 15003-2 Saddle Mountain skinning knife – Black $ 194.95 animal without compromising meat! Dymondwood handle and includes a leather sheath, gut hook… Benchmade knives: 15003-2 Saddle Mountain skinning will! For convenient storage in your pack Santoprene Handles for Sale 2019 ; Status Not open for replies! Extra sharp, rust-resistant, well-balanced, and has excellent edge retention carbon steel and has a 4.17 '' blade! Benchmade knife has a sharpened gut hook built into the grip $ 125ftf the...