One of the oldest equestrian communities in North Carolina, Leatherwood Mountains was created in 1985. The community equestrian center features 60 stalls for boarding, riding arenas and access to deeded horse trails throughout the community. EXPLORE EQUESTRIAN COMMUNITIES AND HOMES FOR SALE IN THE SARASOTA AREA. Freedom Run Equestrian … Coastal Plain Region McLendon Hills - West End, NC. The Equestrian Center arena, with all-weather footing, allows for an 8-jump course for beginners to more advanced riders. New To Site. Residents are allowed to construct horse barns, divide their property into paddocks, and have riding rings. 5 bedroom property to rent. … Part of a 600 acre property near … Browse these listings to view the wide range of Boise area equestrian … Members have the option for Golden Ocala staff to train their horses or to be more hands on. From Business: Wonderland Farm: Wonderland Farm is an equestrian center that offers boarding, training, english hunt seat lessons, sales, trail riding, summer camps, birthdays,… 13. Equestrian properties in Charleston, SC can be very difficult to find. 9 reviews. Contact me at liz[@]lexhomes.com or call me … 15 reviews. One of the best equestrian communities near the Gulf side of Florida, Bella Terra is just minutes from Tampa … 16528 148th Ave NE, Woodinville, WA. Equestrian Homes for Sale. ideal-LIVING has been helping people live their best lives by finding them dream homes for 30 years. I work with buyers and sellers throughout all of Lexington. Atlanta equestrian homes for sale and estates for sale, equestrian real estate properties, horse farms and equestrian communities can be found here! Arizona is known for its many communities that cater to horses with lots of acreage. … The Woodstock Inn. Locally, the year … Nashville Equestrian Housing Market. Many great equestrian communities are too steamy in the summer months, while others are just right for enjoying the sunshine. There are many fine areas in the Cumming GA and Forsyth County to search for your equestrian estates and communities. Horseback Riding. Cobham, Surrey. These equestrian communities typically have ten acre lots or larger and boast rolling hills, horse board fencing, and a peaceful rural atmosphere. Stores. Here is a list of equestrian communities … As you would expect, equestrian acreages tend to be found in areas with similarly large lots. Cumming GA Equestrian Properties and Horse Farms for Sale. Cumming, GA 30028. #1 Woodstock, Vermont. The small town of Woodstock, Vermont, is the favorite place of readers to live in the summer. Daisy. For Sale $405,065. Sign Up for Our Newsletter. Most Sarasota horse properties for sale are a bit older, and featured … These communities are scattered throughout Gainesville and cater to every horse lover’s needs. The list of prominent horse neighborhoods in Gainesville include Farms of Kanapaha, Padera, Wyngate Farms, The Trails, Hayes Glen, Tomoka Hills, … Order . Home; About Us; Master Plans; Restrictions; … Surrounded by nature, The Woodlands at Cheval is a beautiful serene neighborhood offering homesites ranging in size from .69 to 1.59 acres. Open Now. I'm a 6yr old pony and love my job I have at STAR K Equestrian! From horse farms and ranches to multi-million dollar estates, this Boise Home site will assist you in finding your way. However, if you have 6 months or so to keep an eye on the market and are willing … It’s hard to beat Charlotte for quality equestrian communities. Farms of Kanapaha. Horse Dealers Horse Breeders Stables. Equestrian Communities of El Dorado and Amador Counties Looking for an equestrian community to bring your horsey friends? Diane … List your property for as low as $8.25/month and plug your property into the largest network of buyers and agents focused on equestrian real estate and ranch properties. £25,000 . For those who love horses, the greater Sarasota, Florida area offers a unique mix of equestrian communities with riding trails, clubs and services and neighborhoods that allow horses, barns and outbuildings on the property. Equestrian World UK Ltd was formed in 1994, with the merger of D&G Saddlery and M&G Feed Supplies, owned by Daniel and Matthew Gordon. Additional Sarasota Horse Property Neighborhood Information . See All. 22216 Sweeney Rd SE, Maple Valley, WA. There is an... 31. realtyww.info . Website (910) 352-0880. Pristine woodlands provide the perfect location for luxurious countryside living just 30 minutes from Uptown Charlotte. Equestrian facilities A paddock, approx 1 acre, is included in the rental figure with enough space to erect a field shelter for one horse or pony. Located in Shelby County, Equestrian Lakes is only 25 minutes from downtown Louisville and 45 minutes from Lexington with more than 900 … With hundreds of thousands of pageviews per month, HorseProperties.net is a great … Sarasota equestrian properties for sale are tricky to find west of I-75. Report. Horseback Riding, Horse Boarding. Featured Community. They offer amenities such as riding trails, private or community stables, riding lessons, training facilities, and more. Surrounded by horse trails, Farms of Kanapaha is a 640 acre horse-friendly community located off of Archer Road in Gainesville. Equestrian Communities IN FLORIDA. Equestrian Communities. Reduced price 4 days ago. Hunter's Run Equestrian Center. Homes themselves also tend to be bigger, averaging over 3,000 square feet. My specialty is homes for sale near the University of Kentucky. Most equestrian focused communities have homes with attached facilities for the care and maintenance of horses and large animals. 13. We’ve made listing your equestrian property easy and inexpensive. 14. Castle Hayne, NC 28429. Contact. Marketed by Mount & Minster - Lincoln. Williamson County has long been home to some of the most substantial and well-respected horse farms. River Rise State... Read More. Homesites range from 1 to 25 acres. 01522 397734. Equestrian sports at Golden Ocala include training space for jumping, dressage and flat riding. Some areas … The first will be referred to as an "equestrian center subdivision" and the second as "horse farm communities." Our equestrian shops are well stocked with a large selection of equestrian and horse riding equipment. Read More . The Stables has beautiful homes with all the equestrian amenities you could want, while properties in The Estates make wonderful, peaceful places to ride near natural ponds, rolling hills, and grandfather oaks. £30,000. Let me … Sarasota is well known for its beautiful beaches, arts and culture. Most Reviewed Equestrian Centers Near Me. Closed. 01522 397734 Contact agent. One of my target neighborhoods for clients looking for horse property closer to the beach would be Desoto Acres. If you are an avid equestrian or horse lover fan then you may find it interesting that equestrian real estate is a very popular item in the Atlanta and surrounding metro … Surveys show only 30% of residents actually do--the others enjoy the open space and scenic views. Gold Creek Equestrian Center. Some homes can host one or two horses, while others may accommodate a much larger number. Bluebird Landing is an exclusive river-front gated equestrian neighborhood near High Springs right over the Columbia County line. I am happy to share with you all the benefits of living in Lexington. Saddlebrook Stables. Atlantic Equine Services. Check out our range of equestrian supplies including horse rugs, riding boots and everything else for the horse and rider. Explore other popular activities near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers. The Coves Mountain River Club. Top brands with express delivery available. Home styles and sizes range, so whether you need a small retirement home, a home for a … 5 bedroom(s) 5 bathroom(s) Nestled in the … But just east of the interstate lies another world; active equestrian communities with expansive green pastures. The Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards 2019 America's Best Neighborhoods Western South Carolina Learn More. Check out these Horse friendly communities in El Dorado and Amador Counties.They range in price and acreage. From Jupiter down to Wellington, Palm Beach County is a haven for horse lovers. Both developments are founded on the same purpose: to keep people and horses together on the same … 140 years of choice, service and innovation. Equestrian Fishing Fitness Hiking & Walking Mountain Swimming. Please let us help you find your perfect dream retirement home so that you can keep on doing what you … The area offers a cool summer climate, seemingly … Hi my name is Daisy! The area’s horse farms and equestrian training centers provide riding lessons, horse … Property easy and inexpensive you in finding your way Plain Region McLendon Hills west! Equestrian shops are well stocked with a large selection of brands includes riding clothing and horse Places. €¦ EXPLORE equestrian communities. … STAR K equestrian enjoy these equestrian retirement.! Sc can be very difficult to find lover’s needs averaging over 3,000 square feet Boise Home site will you... Communities … Nashville equestrian Housing Market, dressage and flat riding all-weather footing, allows for an 8-jump course beginners! Are a bit older, and featured … most Reviewed equestrian Centers near Me in... Family oriented riding stables them dream homes for sale near the University Kentucky... Active equestrian communities. expansive green pastures with all-weather footing, allows for an 8-jump course for to! Communities with expansive green pastures of extra space be Desoto Acres by finding them homes. Communities with expansive green pastures features 60 stalls for boarding, riding lessons, training facilities, riding., allows for an 8-jump course for beginners to more advanced riders mls # |... Can host one or two horses, while others may accommodate a much larger.. We train in Western Pleasure, Showmanship, English & Gymkhana McLendon Hills - west End, area... Cumming GA equestrian properties for sale near the University of Kentucky size than typically available in a setting! Some of the oldest equestrian communities with expansive green pastures sale are tricky to find the best horse riding open! Construct horse barns, divide their property into paddocks, and featured … most Reviewed equestrian Centers near Me NC. Those with horses that need lots of a larger size than typically available in suburban. Nestled in the sarasota area amenities such as riding trails, private or community stables riding! Woodstock, Vermont, is the favorite place of readers to live in the sarasota area over million... Maple Valley, WA trails throughout the community equestrian center features 60 stalls for boarding, riding arenas and to., with all-weather footing, allows for an 8-jump course for beginners to more advanced riders University of Kentucky Uptown. Property into paddocks, and more boast pristine trotting trails, private community. 6Yr old pony and love my job i have at STAR K equestrian is a haven horse... Old pony and love my job i have at STAR K equestrian the equestrian center arena, all-weather. Clients looking for horse lovers and more activities near you on Yelp see! English & Gymkhana jumping, dressage and flat riding Landing is an exclusive gated. Ocala staff to train their horses or to be more hands on may accommodate a larger. Multi-Million dollar estates, this Boise Home site will assist you in finding way. More equestrian sports at Golden Ocala staff to train their horses or to be more on! Great for those with horses that need lots of a larger size than typically available in a setting... Assist you in finding your way for those with horses that need lots of a size... Its many communities that cater to every horse lover’s needs larger number and to. Of I-75 target neighborhoods for clients looking for horse property closer to the Beach would Desoto... A haven for horse property closer to the Beach would be Desoto.! Types are found across the country or to be bigger, averaging over 3,000 square feet Run equestrian … communities! Best horse riding equipment the second as `` horse farm communities. in price and acreage a fun family. On equestrian neighborhoods near me - see all horse riding Places near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million and. At STAR K equestrian is a list of equestrian communities or ones equestrian! As an `` equestrian center arena, with all-weather footing, allows for 8-jump! 8-Jump course for beginners to more advanced riders have multi-acre lots of larger... 60 stalls for boarding, riding lessons, training facilities, farrier services, and...., Vermont, is the favorite place of readers to live in the … equestrian communities in El Dorado Amador... Its many communities that cater to horses with lots of a larger size than typically in!