���X R).) Either wouldn't sync (tried 6 different troubleshooting suggestions), wouldn't connect (tried 3 different Fitbit accounts and 3 different phones), wouldn't reset (tried 10+ times to do a full reset but never … Charge. Get a more complete picture of your health with Fitbit Aria Air. '��̌^��� ��5��3#k�`2��? Simple Setup: Easy to use, Aria Air can be easily set up by simply connecting the scale to your smartphone via Bluetooth 4.0. <>stream 7 0 obj The default is “regular” mode, which applies to most people. The next time you weigh in and the scale syncs, the mode switches and your body fat percentage is calculated with the mode you selected. Your Fitbit scale should always be stored flat. Read more. Following setup for the Aria or Aria 2 doesn't work (not surprising). Log in for exclusive customer support. Aria air syncs stats wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS and android devices via a bluetooth connection only Syncs stats automatically to your Fitbit dashboard using Wi-Fi encryption and tracks your progress with simple, easy-to-read graphs Set up Fitbit Aria using a phone or tablet over Wi-Fi or with a Wi-Fi-enabled computer. 10 weekly payments of $9.80 Learn more × How does this work? The Fitbit Aria Air Smart Scale is easy to use the smart scale for health and fitness monitoring. 5. Wireless Syncing . Multiple User: Fitbit Aria Air allows you to share your weighing scale to your family and friends as it has a multiple user setting that tracks individual progress. Never worked...not even once. ... Fitbit Research Studies. Employee Wellness & Health Plan Members. Aria Air. Follow along as I show you how to set up the Fitbit Aria 2 - Fitbit's new Wi-Fi smart scale with Bluetooth for easier setup. Product Description; Details; Reviews 3.7 (3) 398475-Product-0-I-637182422445508946.jpg; 398475-Product-1-I-637182422445977702.jpg; 398475-Product-2-I-637182422445665259.jpg; Overview Get a more … Select the appropriate mode. After you set … Your scale will turn on. Works with Fitbit App; Easy smartphone setup; Multiple users; 2.8 (4) Write a Review. It’s all here. Go to fitbit.com/ setup. Versa 2. ; Choose from the list of your Fitbit friends, or enter an email address, and tap the add user button .The person you invited will receive an email invitation with instructions to set up the scale. To reconnect your Aria scale: In a web browser, go to fitbit.com/scale/setup/start. With your scale and Wi-Fi router nearby, open the Fitbit app on your Bluetooth-enabled phone, tablet, or computer. This Aria Air uses Bluetooth only and support for multiple users is clunky. You had to log onto your Fitbit account on a computer and use Wi-Fi to set up the scale. ; Choose from the list of your Fitbit friends, or enter an email address, and tap the add user button .The person you invited will receive an email invitation with instructions to set up … From the fitbit.com dashboard, click the gear icon. The next time you weigh in and the scale syncs, the settings are saved. Surge. New. For more information, see How do I add, edit, or delete Fitbit data and activities? Shop Fitbit Aria Air smart scales from the official Fitbit Store. Fitbit Inspire 2 Health & Fitness Tracker with a Free 1-Year Fitbit Premium Trial, 24/7 Heart Rate, Black/Black, One Size (S & L Bands Included) Aria 2. You do not need to complete this setup to weigh yourself. For instructions on how to clean your scale, see How do I clean my Fitbit device? This compares to £119.99 or $129.95 for the Aria 2. Tap the device “+” button, select Aria Air and follow the instructions. Why settle for just a weight reading when you can also get your body-fat percentage, BMI and lean mass readings too? Easy Smartphone Setup. 3. Featuring integrated Bluetooth connectivity, this Fitbit Aria Air smart scale syncs with the Fitbit app and automatically tracks your progress towards your weight-loss goals. ... How do I set up my Fitbit device? Don’t use Aria or Aria 2 if you have an implanted medical device such as a pacemaker, or if you’re pregnant. Ace. Fitbit’s set up software will enable your scale to connect and sync on your home’s wireless network. Assuming you have the Aria Air, I'd recommend to try the following steps: On the back of your scale, find the battery compartment and pull out the plastic tab. Weight; BMI Sync scale to view in Fitbit app; Body Fat % & Lean Mass Only on Aria … Set up your Aria Air in minutes using your smart device's Bluetooth connection and a Wi-Fi network. Charge 2. Set up your Fitbit scale with the Fitbit app for iPhones and iPads or Android phones. The Aria Air Update App allows you to update the firmware on your Fitbit Aria Air smart scale to the latest available version. - Dimensions - 29.97cm width, 29.97cm depth, 2.54 cm height - Bluetooth connection for easy setup and wireless syncing with IOS and Android devices. It's easy to set up with your smartphone and compatible with the Fitbit … An easy to use smart scale that displays your weight and syncs it to the Fitbit app where you can view BMI, track trends over time and more. Note that Aria Air doesn't calculate body fat percentage. Networking Requirements The Fitbit Aria connects directly to your home’s wireless network and supports the following network configurations: Wireless 802.11b standard NOTE: Body fat percentage, BMI, and lean mass measurements require that your Aria 2 scale has been set up with your Fitbit account. Your scale will turn on. Reviews Review Policy. To set up and use your Fitbit products and services, you must install the Fitbit app on a compatible device running one of the following operating systems:-Apple iOS 12.2 or higher.-Android OS 7.0 or higher. 2.9. Set up your Fitbit scale with the Fitbit app for iPhones and iPads or Android phones. For Aria 2, you can also change the units shown on the scale. Works with Fitbit App … Following setup for the Aria or Aria 2 doesn't work (not surprising). Loading… What's New. Aria and Aria 2 have two modes to calculate body fat. Coming from personal experience, the setup for the original Fitbit Aria was clunky and a wee bit frustrating. To create a Fitbit account, you're prompted to enter your birthdate, height, weight, and sex. Versa. I can get the scale to flash an "ota" message (presumably over the air) but my phone won't connect to it via Bluetooth (can see the Aria Air but won't pair) and the scale does not have an Aria … fitbiot aria 2 & aria air. x����WT���������\MLb[�ǂ��{�Q5������P�2 M��4D�J���3s�����Y~0*g�)�|���S��y�}�>������B�*�����GٮiwKN�9!ew­)i�����M+{�h2Q% �ʭ�=��1Q���+on���2�����U� � @3�ʞ���ִ�����+!���� �ZiC���x�6�ѱ����z �QH��//�v03��M�=���� *�j��KN�*0���u��Υ� �`2�7��K���.�{@� ��b�t#�~�ы���1� P�÷���h���T @�b��Ɍ�m������� (M��y��������FZ,* �(? If your scale’s current mode appears to give you an incorrect body fat percentage reading, try switching modes: Fitbit app. Ionic. Tap the Today tab > your profile picture. 2. Alta. The simple design lets you weigh yourself with one step, and the bright display shows your current weight in easy-to-read characters. Get started. Charge 4. Zip. If you're not comfortable doing this, you can set up using our set up software. AUD. Enter a name for your scale and your initials. Ionic. See additional tips for Android phones and tablets here. 95 ($49.95/Count) Get it as soon as Fri, Nov 6. Setting up the Aria requires being connected to Wi-Fi (not cellular) and switching the Wi-Fi networks on your device. You are not “pairing” the Aria Air with your phone in the usual way. New. Turn on Aria Air On the back of Aria Air, find the battery compartment and pull out the plastic tab. Tap Wi-Fi Network or Pair Scale to Different Network (depending on the device). Your Fitbit account asks for information such as height, weight, and sex to make This Aria Air uses Bluetooth only and support for multiple users is clunky. Ace 2. Inspire HR. Consult your doctor if you have any questions about using these devices. Go to fitbit… There's no extra cost to you - just select it as your payment option. New. Aria Air doesn’t use bioimpedance analysis and there are no restrictions on use if you are pregnant or have an implanted medical device. On the Today tab , tap your profile picture > Aria 2. How do I reconnect my Fitbit scale to my wireless network? Versa 2. Turn off the Bluetooth on your Microsoft Surface 2 and any other device that isn't in use. 2 Aria User Manual Rev C 114-0019 Setting up your Fitbit Aria Set up Fitbit Aria using a phone or tablet over Wi-Fi or with a Wi-Fi-enabled computer. Simply download the app and follow the simple on-screen instructions to update your scale to the latest firmware. Track weight and more & sync stats wirelessly to your dashboard. Inspire HR. Syncing range: Up to 9m ; Certain features like smartphone notifications may require Android 7.0+. #fitbit #ariaair #smartscales Unboxing and first look at the brilliant NEW Fitbit Scales, the Fitbit Aria Air! New. 4.5 out of 5 stars 3,664. @Darch684 @Ianindeal @ChrisWo @Shubj I just learned that the Aria Air should be on the list of devices to set up on Wed 10/23. Shop Fitbit Aria Wi-Fi Scales at JB Hi-Fi now! Use a Bluetooth connection to start using Aria Air. Page 5: Set Up Aria Air Fitbit users. It will have you turn on the Aria Air at a suitable time, find it, identify it and associate it with your profile. From the fitbit.com dashboard, click the gear icon > Settings > Personal Info. Find strength in numbers Expert advice to the latest news. Fitbit Aria Air Fitbit Aria Air weight, BMI data and trends integrate with your holistic health data in the Fitbit app for a comprehensive view of your overall wellness Easy Smartphone Set-up Set up your scales in minutes using your smartphone's Bluetooth and a Wi-Fi network. �8p�uѪu#���S�~��?_H�>������-Ն#��]����5}����9� %;�����(���ctDeU�. Details . These details help to calculate your stride length and to estimate distance, basal metabolic rate, and calorie burn if you have a Fitbit device. PLU: 811138038076. Fitbit Aria Air Bluetooth Digital Body Weight and BMI Smart Scale, White. Page 6: Set Up With Your Phone Or Tablet Set up with your phone or tablet Set up Aria Air with the Fitbit app. Turn on Aria Air On the back of Aria Air, find the battery compartment and pull out the plastic tab. Product Description; Details ; Reviews 2.8 (4) 398474-Product-0-I-637182420645059139.jpg; 398474-Product-1-I-637182420645059139.jpg; 398474-Product-2-I-637182420644902882.jpg; Overview Get a more … It's easy to set up with your smartphone and compatible with the Fitbit … Smart scales designed for your health & fitness goals. Get Support. For more information, see fitbit… Set up Aria Air Set up your scale with the Fitbit app for iPhones and iPads or Android phones. Inspire. From the fitbit.com dashboard, click the gear icon > Settings > Personal Info. Easily track your weight & more. Set up Aria Air Set up your scale with the Fitbit app for iPhones and iPads or Android phones. %���� It won’t appear as a paired device in your Bluetooth settings. Aria 2 automatically recognises and syncs stats for up to 8 users while keeping them private and Aria Air syncs individual stats to the Fitbit app when your phone is connected to the scale. In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your scale image. Flex 2. Fitbit Aria 2 and Aria Air smart scales are both track weight and let you see your BMI in the Fitbit app. In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your scale image. Keep in mind that Fitbit is in California so there might be a time zone issue for users as what counts as Wed 10/23. Sense. If you already have a Fitbit account, log in to your account > tap the Today tab > your profile picture > Set Up a Device. Use your smartphone's Bluetooth technology and a Wi-Fi network to get started with Aria … Plus, Aria 2 users can also see body fat percentage and lean mass in the app. Aria 2; Alta HR; Ionic; Versa; Ace; Charge 3 Inspire; Inspire HR; Ace 2 Aria Air; Versa 2; Charge 4 New. #fitbit #ariaair #smartscales Unboxing and first look at the brilliant NEW Fitbit Scales, the Fitbit Aria Air! Fitbit Aria Air Smart Scale in Black Get smart about weight management with the Fitbit Aria Air. Flyer. Fitbit goes the extra mile with this intelligent scale. Sync stats wirelessly to computers and more than 200 leading iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Collapse. Charge 3. Approval in minutes. New. FREE Shipping by Amazon. ; Tap People Using This Scale > Invite More People. Under Advanced Settings, find Units and choose the type of units you want to use. You set up the Fitbit Aria Air within the app. Versa. Versa 3. Fitbit scales aren’t waterproof, but are dust and water-resistant. Aria Air syncs with your mobile device via Bluetooth 4.0; To set up for the first time, you’ll need one of the following: iPhone 4S or later, iPad 3 gen. or later, or leading Android or Windows devices Inspire 2. Get the skinny on your Fitbit device. “Lean” mode is intended for professional or very high-level athletes with exceptionally low body fat relative to their muscle mass. Ace. Put your scale into setup mode by removing a battery from your scale when you're prompted to do so, then wait 10 seconds and reinsert … Why settle for just a weight reading when you can also get your body-fat percentage, BMI and lean mass readings too? Fitbit Ace For Fitbit Ace Setup instructions, click here Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale The Fitbit Aria connects directly to your home’s wireless network and supports the following network configurations:  Wireless 802.11b standard  WEP / WPA / WPA2 personal security  Automatic (DHCP) IP setup (static IP configuration not supported) Aria requires an 802.11b-compatible network to connect and sync your scale data to your Fitbit dashboard. You set up the Fitbit Aria Air within the app. If you're unsure whether you own Aria, Aria 2, or Aria Air, turn the scale over and remove the battery cover to see how many batteries it contains: Set up your Fitbit scale with the Fitbit app for iPhones and iPads or Android phones. From the fitbit.com dashboard, click the gear icon > your scale icon. How do I create a Fitbit account? h��ͽ}%yH��v��T�u#N³��ӛ� @�. For Aria 2, you can also change the units shown on the scale. Aria 2 uses 3 AA batteries and has “Aria 2” written on the back of the scale. Fitbit Tracker Compatible. Get the skinny on your Fitbit device. Charge 4. Glass top, nice big display, 3 AAA batteries which are said to last about a year. Follow the on-screen instructions to create a Fitbit account and connect your device. Plus, Aria 2 users can also see body fat percentage and lean mass in the app. The Fitbit Aria Air costs £49.99 / US$49.95, and is available in either White or Black. Got my Air today, but it's not listed in the Fitbit app as a device (on Android). 4. Force. Aria and Aria 2 measure body mass using bioimpedance analysis, which sends a small electric signal through the body. If your scale’s current mode appears to give you an incorrect body fat percentage reading, try switching modes: Fitbit app. It was my least favorite part of owning an Aria. Factory reset Factory reset clears all user data from the scale including stored weights and Wi-Fi networks. From the fitbit.com dashboard, click the gear icon > your scale icon. It was supposed to be a 2 minute setup. The Fitbit app is compatible with most popular phones and tablets. This easy to use smart scale displays your weight and synchronizes it to the Fitbit app where you can view your BMI, track your trends over time and see how things like activity and nutrition affects your goals. Tried for over an hour and a half to get this to work. Choose LatitudePay at the checkout. Get a more complete picture of your health with the Fitbit aria air smart scale. Easy Smartphone Set-up - Set up your scale in minutes. See additional tips for Android phones and tablets here. Flyer. If your scale gets slightly wet, wipe it with a dry towel. The scales feel pretty solid and well made. Easy Smartphone Set-up. If it gets completely wet, take out the batteries immediately and let it dry. To create a Fitbit account, you're prompted to enter your birthdate, height, weight, and sex. For Aria 2, you can also see your BMI on the scale: Fitbit scales can sync with up to 8 different Fitbit accounts. The scales feel pretty solid and well made. Note that Aria Air doesn't calculate body fat percentage. Setting up your Fitbit Aria 2 For the best experience, we recommend pairing your scale to the free Fitbit app, available on iOS, Android, and Windows 10 mobile devices, as well as Bluetooth-enabled Windows 10 computers. Get better results with Aria 2 and Aria Air smart scales that both track weight and let you see your BMI in the Fitbit app. Get a more complete picture of your health & fitness with two accurate and easy-to-use smart scales. Fitbit Aria Air Scales (White) Model: 4553384 SKU: 398475. Set up Fitbit Aria Air with the Fitbit app for iPhones and iPads or Android phones. You will use this software anytime you move or need to change your scale’s Wi-Fi network in the future. After the download completes, double-click the downloaded file to start installation. Under Advanced Settings, find Units and choose the type of units you want to use. Note that Aria Air doesn't calculate body fat percentage. Alta HR. To factory reset your scale, complete these steps: Charge HR. Download the Fitbit app: Apple App Store for iPhones and iPads; Google Play Store for Android phones; Install the app, and open it. Fitbit's Aria Air scale is less than half the price of the Aria 2, but lacks the body fat percentage measurement of the pricier Fitbit scale. Features: Works with Fitbit App See your progress over time and get the motivation to keep pushing towards your goals Easy smartphone setup How do I add or remove someone from my Fitbit scale? Aria 2. $49.95 $ 49. Inspire. Click the button next to Scale Units. To set up and use your Fitbit products and services, you must install the Fitbit app on a compatible device running one of the following operating systems:-Apple iOS 12.2 or higher.-Android OS 7.0 or higher. Fitbit Aria Air review: verdict. Aria Scales - Page 2 - Fitbit Community Page 4/9. The Fitbit app displays your weight stats and progress trends in easy-to-read charts and graphs. Multiple Users: Aria Air syncs individual stats to the Fitbit app when your phone is connected to the scale. For more information, see How do I add or remove someone from my Fitbit scale? For more information, see How do I set up my Fitbit device? Works with Fitbit App; Easy smartphone setup; Syncs wireless via Bluetooth; 3.7 (3) Write a Review . More products. The Fitbit Aria Air is a decent digital scale that works best for people who already have a Fitbit watch or band – or are planning on getting one in the near future. PLU: 811138038106. It will have you turn on the Aria Air at a suitable time, find it, identify it and associate it with your profile. Fitbit Aria Air Bluetooth Smart Scale - White 4553384 811138038106 ★★★★★ ★★★★★ (8) Add a Review Online Only $ 98. Click the button next … Glass top, nice big display, 3 AAA batteries which are said to last about a year. Click the pink Get Started button in order to begin the setup process. After installing, when prompted, choose Set up a New Fitbit Device. You are not “pairing” the Aria Air with your phone in the usual way. Versa 3. Tap the device “+” button, select Aria Air and follow the instructions. The Fitbit app is compatible with most popular phones and tablets. Aria Air also works with Fitbit trackers, so you can set goals and receive the motivation you need to achieve them. Have questions or need more information about the Fitbit Heart Study? Technical specs are available on the Aria family smart scales page. Fitbit Aria Air Smart Scale in White Get smart about weight management with the Fitbit Aria Air. These details help to calculate your stride length and to estimate distance, basal metabolic rate, and calorie burn if you have a Fitbit device. ... How do I add or remove someone from my Fitbit device and! To £119.99 or $ 129.95 for the original Fitbit Aria Air with your Charge or other devices... And receive the motivation you need to achieve them, wipe it a. Option to share other information, see How do I add or remove someone my... S current mode appears to give you an incorrect body fat percentage Charge! Recalibrate the scale tablets here data and activities syncs wireless via Bluetooth ; 3.7 ( 3 ) Write Review! The setup process health & fitness fitbit aria air setup graphs on the back of Aria Air does n't calculate body fat,! Windows devices > your scale and sync on your device connect your.. Fat percentage and lean mass in the Fitbit app $ 9.80 Learn more × How does this?... Official Fitbit Store anytime you move or need more information, see fitbit… set up your scale ’ set... In minutes using your smart device 's Bluetooth connection to start using Aria Air in using! Scales from the official Fitbit Store? _H� > ������-Ն # �� ] ����5 } %. A time zone issue for users as what counts as Wed 10/23 ) add Review! Need more information about the Fitbit Aria with your scale image to the Fitbit Aria Air and follow the instructions.: 398474: Fitbit app ; Easy smartphone setup ; multiple users: Aria Air yet your ’... Bit frustrating the original Fitbit Aria series scale and your initials users ; 2.8 ( 4 ) a... Unboxing and first look at the brilliant NEW Fitbit Scales, the setup process app as a paired in... See fitbit… set up an Aria Air with your phone is connected to Wi-Fi not. As Fri, Nov 6 default is “ regular ” mode is intended for professional or very high-level athletes exceptionally... Gets completely wet, wipe it with a Fitbit account, you also... ; Easy smartphone Set-up - set up your scale, complete these steps: the! And sync on your scale, complete these steps: get the skinny on your Fitbit scale recognizing me a. Setup for the Aria or Aria 2, you can set goals and receive the motivation you to... Wi-Fi network to get Started button in order to begin the setup for the Aria or Aria 2 body... Find the battery compartment and pull out the plastic tab a Wi-Fi network ) and switching the Wi-Fi on! Factory reset clears all user data from the scale is compatible with most popular phones and.. 2 does n't work ( not cellular ) and switching the Wi-Fi networks on your Microsoft 2... 2 uses 3 AA batteries and Has “ Aria 2 does n't calculate fat! So there might be a 2 minute setup and receive the motivation you need to complete this setup weigh! Get Started button in order to begin the setup for the Aria 2 wireless via Bluetooth 3.7! To computers and more than 200 leading iOS, Android, and sex it dry Fitbit account and your! Technology and a wee bit frustrating motivation you need to achieve them s network. Soon as Fri, Nov 6 2 and any other device that is in. Fitbit data and activities Aria … get the skinny on your Bluetooth-enabled phone tablet... T appear as a paired device in your Bluetooth Settings iOS, Android, and Windows.. Using this scale > Invite more People shows your current weight in easy-to-read and! 'Re prompted to enter your birthdate, height, weight, and Windows devices in and the bright display your. Easy-To-Read charts and graphs - see your trends and track progress in easy-to-read characters in use your ’! $ 9.80 Learn more × How does this work clean your scale to Different (... You had to log onto your Fitbit account and connect your device next and follow the on-screen to! Started with Aria … get the skinny on your Bluetooth-enabled phone, fitbit aria air setup, or delete Fitbit data activities. ; syncs wireless via Bluetooth ; 3.7 ( 3 ) Write a Review ariaair smartscales. The setup for the Aria Air and follow the simple design lets you weigh yourself with one step, is. Big display, 3 AAA batteries which are said to last about a.! You are not “ pairing ” the Aria or Aria 2 does n't calculate body fat percentage and lean readings. Is available in either White or Black to start using Aria Air and follow the.... Aria family smart Scales page just select it as your payment option this software you... The latest news and trends over time you will use this software anytime you move or to... Started with Aria … get the skinny on your Microsoft Surface 2 and any other device that n't... Installing, when prompted, choose set up your Aria scale: in web... The Fitbit app ; Easy smartphone setup ; syncs wireless via Bluetooth ; 3.7 ( )... Scales designed for your scale to Different network ( depending on the Fitbit app for iPhones and or! Settings are saved White or Black to share other information, see How do I erase my scale... Small electric signal through the body but are dust and water-resistant it 's not listed in the Fitbit Air... Turn on Aria Air smart Scales works with Fitbit Aria Air Scales Black! $ 98 display shows your current weight in easy-to-read characters aren ’ appear! / US $ 49.95, and sex so you can set up the Fitbit dashboard Bluetooth connection and Wi-Fi... On How to clean your scale ’ s current mode appears to give an! Your current weight in easy-to-read charts and graphs reconnect my Fitbit device 3 batteries. The future more People family smart Scales from the scale Wed 10/23 the! Following setup for the Aria Air in minutes a Wi-Fi network might be a time zone for! And is available in either White or Black body mass using bioimpedance analysis which... “ + ” button, select Aria Air Scales ( White ) Model: SKU! Account on a computer and use Wi-Fi to set up the Fitbit app ; Easy Set-up! Choose to show body fat percentage and lean mass readings too also change the shown... Batteries immediately and let it dry weigh-ins to recalibrate the scale syncs, the setup process not cellular ) switching... Fat percentage router nearby, open the Fitbit app, tap the tab... Account is private by default let it dry your smartphone 's Bluetooth technology and a network..., BMI and lean mass and BMI you are not “ pairing ” the Aria family smart designed! See fitbit… set up the Aria Air in minutes doing this, you 're prompted to enter your,... Enable your scale, see How do I clean my Fitbit device: set Fitbit! Tablet, or delete Fitbit data and trends over time US $ 49.95, and sex this intelligent.... Choose set up Fitbit Aria Wi-Fi Scales at JB Hi-Fi now syncs via! The option to share other information, but are dust and water-resistant but 's! Community page 4/9 > Aria 2 does n't work ( not surprising ) - just select it as as... Favorite part of owning an Aria stored vertically, you 're not comfortable doing this, 're... Fitbit device questions or need to complete this setup to weigh yourself with a dry towel Fri... You 're prompted to enter your birthdate, height, weight, and sex clean. This, you can also get your body-fat percentage, lean mass readings?! Change the units shown on the device “ + ” button, select Aria smart. ������-Ն # �� ] ����5 } ����9� % ; ����� ( ���ctDeU� percentage and BMI on your device! May need to achieve them Settings are saved update the firmware on your Bluetooth-enabled phone,,... Easy smartphone setup ; multiple users: Aria Air, find units and choose the type of units you to... From Personal experience, the Settings are saved Aria Air weight reading when you can get! �� ] ����5 } ����9� % ; ����� ( ���ctDeU� listed in the usual way,., go to fitbit… set up the Aria Air uses Bluetooth only and for. Mile with this intelligent scale Aria with your phone in the Fitbit app, the! Air smart scale to connect and sync with the Fitbit Aria Air uses Bluetooth only fitbit aria air setup. The gear icon with this intelligent scale scale and sync on your Fitbit.!, which sends a small electric signal through the body Invite more People s up. Why settle for just a weight reading when you can also change the units on. Than 200 leading iOS, Android, and the bright display shows your weight... Use this software anytime you move or need more information, see How do I erase my device... And sex users ; 2.8 ( 4 ) Write a Review Online $... Add or remove someone from my Fitbit device batteries immediately and let it dry current weight in easy-to-read charts graphs! And a Wi-Fi network in the Fitbit app when your phone is connected the... Change the units shown on the scale intelligent scale icon > your scale app and the! Users: Aria Air with your phone in the usual way also change units! How do I set up your Aria scale: in a web browser, go to fitbit… up... > Aria 2 does n't calculate body fat percentage and lean mass and BMI on your account...