This model FFRS1022R1 is recommended for vertical siding windows. Sale. Window Air Conditioner - White. I was so ecstatic to have air conditioning again in the midst of one of Seattle's rare heat waves that I overlooked a couple of things. The air conditioner works great and was a great deal. You may also contact us at 1-888-203-1389 Monday-Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday 8am-6pm EST for additional questions. We spent about a week squinting and cupping our hands around the tiny light to see whether our machine was set on "cool" or "energy saver." 10000/9800 Btu cooling 11000/9100 Btu heating 230/208v wall master through-the-wall room air conditioner with electric heat. So we were in a rush to get some air conditioning as soon as possible, but we live in the middle of nowhere, with a couple hours drive to a store that carried these models, that were the only style that fits our windows. It's a bit loud but c'mon, it's an air conditioner! Oh, no! Frigidaire 10,000 BTU Window-Mounted Slider / Casement Air Conditioner. There's a problem loading this menu right now. See all details for Frigidaire FFRS1022R1 10000 BTU 115-volt Slider/Casement Room... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cool Area: 450 sq. Hi Juice27. 56 dB. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on September 6, 2016. FFRS1022R1 in White by Frigidaire in Milford, MA - Frigidaire 10,000 BTU Window-Mounted Slider / Casement Air Conditioner. Omg.im.sooo.happy with my ac I been waiting.for ever.for.my landlord to get.one and when.I found this one I jumped to it and.got.it.. Amd.now I have a.fresh.cool.home.. Air conditioner works great wish I would have bought one 4years ago,and we have only had it on low haven’t needed to turn it up keeps the room cool just on low. Your feedback is important to us and has not gone unnoticed. The box will look fine. If you received a letter asking for the cut cord then a replacement was warranted. Frigidaire FFRS1022R1 10000 BTU 115-volt Slider/Casement Room... Frigidaire FFRS1022R1 10000 BTU 115-volt Slider/Casement Room Full-Function Remote Control Window Air Conditioner, 10,000, White. I did contact Best Buy and they matched the Home Depot price which was nice. 9.5. We installed this after suffering for a couple weeks without any a.c., after moving into a new house that didn't have any installed. Frigidaire FFRS1022R1 - air conditioner overview and full product specs on CNET. The noise appears to be just coming from the fan/motor so I don't think there's anything I can even do about it. Frigidaire is the only manufacturer that makes an air conditioner for slider windows. Powerful cooling even in a heatwave. Rating & Reviews. I took it back next day ordered an other ship to house and that was damaged too.. Hello, Unhappy! In-store pricing may vary. Went in a narrow top down slider window in back of house. ), while two different shipping companies delivered it tipped on its side, resulting in damaged units that had to be returned. They still work with cosmetic dents and cracks in plastic. End result was beautiful, tight integration and blend in with house decor perfectly. Hubby installed it in an hour or so, including the extra time it took to fix the angle of it, because it was leaking inside the house. Shop By Price. BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo, the tag design, and MY BEST BUY are trademarks of Best Buy and its affiliated companies. Frigidaire 450-sq ft Window Air Conditioner (115-Volt; 10000-BTU) ENERGY STAR. Can't see what program is running. I've bought two. It doesn't matter. Check Other Stores closed. We have the 8,000 BTU model in our daughter's bedroom and it is whisper quiet. I wish more manufacturers made the AC units like this one because everyone that I have ever seen install the horizontal style units always had to hack it to work in the vertical windows. that what I want the perfect air condition for my dinningroom. Be warned, this unit needs to be shipped vertically (the box is even labeled as such! By definition, I should be able to hang meat in the room - 10,000BTU for a room less than 450 sf. Other than that, it works wonderfully and keeps a house that is way larger than the recommended size quite cool during the hottest hours of the day. The cord is requested so that the appliance is not resold or used as there would be no remaining warranty on the product. Not sure if this 10,000 BTU unit is supposed to be this loud or if there's something wrong with it. It is a replacement for an old air unit. Blows cold. My house is stucco, so it retains cold air and heat very well. It works great. Reviewed in the United States on May 21, 2018. It is quieter too. I called Fridgadare corporational offices and they were willing to give me a replacement provided that I cut the cord from the current damaged unit. He just tilted it slightly towards the outside, and then it drained outside perfectly. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. So far so good as it fairly easy to install and has got us through a few nights of crazy heat. We do not typically need AC but during the few weeks of crazy heat in Long Beach CA during the summer we do need some relief. FFRS1022R1 in White by Frigidaire in Bellingham, MA - Frigidaire 10,000 BTU Window-Mounted Slider / Casement Air Conditioner. She had surgery and is stuck in a room with only a west facing window. Full Specs Ft. At your convenience, please contact our customer service team to discuss further by calling 1-888-203-1389 Mon-Fri, 8am - 8pm (EST) Sat, 9am - 6pm (EST) Kindly, Anna. Best for Horizontal Sliding Window AC. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Rating 4.2 out of 5 stars with 32 reviews. Frigidaire FFRS1022R1 10000 BTU Slider Casement Room Air Conditioner Review Frigidaire FFRS1022R1 10000 BTU 115-volt Slider/Casement Room Air Conditioner with Full-Function Remote Control. It's louder on Low Cool than the 8,000 BTU unit is on High Cool. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Frigidaire FFRS1022R1 10000 BTU 115-volt Slider/Casement Room Air Conditioner with Full-Function Remote Control at Amazon.com. Shipper $&%# tips the boxes and damages the units! Reviewed in the United States on August 4, 2018. Use Current Location. Arrived damaged but works. This I because I did a totally custom install using my own materials - plywood, caulk, paint, sheet metal screws, etc. Turns out, this one is just as lousy as the old one. And yeah...it's noisy. I’m sure if you are lucky to get one shipped properly, it works great. There is no way you'll get one of these units delivered undamaged. Sleep Mode. Packaging sucks! We got it on sale for about $120 off the regular price. The old one worked great for 2 years but wasn't up to par this year and this replacement well, sucks. The AC cools nicely. Highly recommended when a casement window air conditioner is needed. This summer hasn’t been too hot yet, but temperatures in the mid 80’s have been fine. … New note: I changed my rating after living with this unit for a week. Installation could be done by one person, but a second helping hand would make it easier. It cooled our room down quickly and kept it at a very comfortable temp. Multi-Speed Fan. It's a little disappointing. Frigidaire Factory-Certified parts come directly from Frigidaire, so you know the part in question was designed with your appliance in mind. Best Buy has honest and unbiased customer reviews for Frigidaire - 450 Sq. The high fan speed helps cool the entire room while the low setting is nice and quiet. I've tried shifting it around in case the noise is from the window rattling and nothing makes a difference. Works great, but you need to be handy to do this! Cools most of our first floor quite well including a 12'x13' room, a 13'x18' kitchen and a connected back hallway. If your home has slider windows, the good news is that you’re not out of luck. Both units we received had dented corners, dented sides, and tops that looked as if a heavy weight had dented them in. COVID-19. It's highly-customizable controls are here to suit your unique needs and can even be operated from a distance by remote control. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Read helpful reviews from our customers. The biggest problem is the packing - sturdy and cushioning on the top and bottom, absolutely minimal, flimsy and worthless on the sides. Window (Slider) EER. Window Air Conditioner - White. Works great! I did research and this appeared to be the best choice for casement (horizontal slider) style windows. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It got so hot in there and she couldn't open the window for air. Over, all great purchase! If you got too warm doing some housework or something, just step outside for 5 mins and come back into the house, and you'd feel almost chilly! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Performance. We installed this as a wall unit, fits great between the wall studs! Room gets cold. ... FFRS1022R1. It's even louder than our old AC unit ever was. This is wonderful for our upstairs just perfect!!! Although when it was over 100 degrees out, it kept it about 80 in here, but that was great compared to being over 100 outside. 0. Susan, I would recommend you attempt resetting your appliance by pressing the "reset" button on the power cord. General Frigidaire FFRS1022R1 Information Frigidaire air conditioners 2020 View all the new Frigidaire air conditioners. Also known as: Frigidaire 10000-BTU Casement Air Conditioner. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Now, I'm stuck with a damaged unit.....the one thing Best Buy was able to do for me was a 10% discount. You might want to install it that way, rather than having to re-do things. (82%) (390 reviews) Frigidaire's 10000 BTU model with an 11.3 energy efficiency ratio that comes with the same thermostat-equipped full-function remote control as other Frigidaire models, a sleep mode and 8-way air deflection. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I purchased a damaged and defective unit. PerfectAire. I bought this for my mom a month or so ago and so far it works really well. Do not wait until demand is high, you will overpay and likely wait weeks for stock to become available. This works really well in a medium sized room. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Holiday Gift Guide 2020. This a/c is perfect for the Summer time. Coming from a portable AC unit this is much more quiet since it sits mostly outside the window. For your safety all Frigidaire air conditioners feature a 3-prong grounding plug and current leakage detection device. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Frigidaire FFRS0822S1 Slider Casement Window Air Conditioner. One unit arrived slightly dented but not in a way that is noticeable or affects the units function. Reviewed in the United States on June 27, 2020. First of all they are hard to find, so I was ecstatic when I found this one. FFRS1022R1 in White by Frigidaire in Attleboro, MA - Frigidaire 10,000 BTU Window-Mounted Slider / Casement Air Conditioner. I purchased a better support for the unit than the one that it came with. Not the prettiest but it does the trick. Fits great in our casement window, of course we had to construct a piece of wood to make it fit in the space. Obviously, most people will be inserting this unit into a window, and so there's going to be glare from the glass above it. Best, Maggie. Extremely quiet and effective. Item #644836 Model #FFRS1022R1. Features three different fan speeds, for more cooling flexibility. Buy Frigidaire FFRS1022R1 10000 BTU 115-volt Slider/Casement Room Full-Function Remote Control Window Air Conditioner, 10, 000, White: Window - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on … Specially designed for casement-window or sliding-window installation - installation kit included (Not suitable for standard-window installation), 10,000 BTU air conditioner cools a room up to 450 sq. We replaced our old warhorse casement AC unit with this one this week. Maximum comfort throughout the evening hours with the added benefit of energy savings. I purchased 3 of these units to cool a 1300 sq ft house from different rooms. FFRS1022R1 in White by Frigidaire in Fairfield, CT - Frigidaire 10,000 BTU Window-Mounted Slider / Casement Air Conditioner. 1 year. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Frigidaire FFRA1022R1 Window-Mounted Compact Air Conditioner, 10,000 BTU at Amazon.com. This Frigidaire 10000 BTU air conditioner was specifically designed for casement-slider window installation, which means it’s not compatible with standard windows. We are sorry to hear that your appliance arrived damaged. Reviewed in the United States on July 28, 2018. Right off the box, the box had a major cut on its lower left side. I tend to leave them running during the day since I have pets at home. This is the one to get if you have vertical windows. (My recommendation is to turn it to Energy Saver during the daytime or when you'll be gone a short while and want to come back to a cool room; the noise that this thing puts out wakes us in the night if we try to use Energy Saver during sleep hours.) Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The box wasn't dented at all, and there were no punctures or other damage, which we were really worried about, after reading a few negative reviews. FFRS1022R1 in White by Frigidaire in Lawrence Township, NJ - Frigidaire 10,000 BTU Window-Mounted Slider / Casement Air Conditioner. But when 7%+ of the feedback is about receiving damaged units, you would hope Frigidaire would fix the problem. I like the all the options, having a remote is very handy. BTU (Cool): 10,000 BTU; Combined Energy Efficiency Ratio: 10.4; Dehumidification - Pints per Hour: 3.4; Safety Certifications & Approvals We used it for a couple weeks before the weather got cooler and we didn't need it anymore. Reviewed in the United States on May 26, 2019. Frigidaire - 450 Sq. It was easy to install, cools off more than the 450 sq ft it recommends (and I mean cold), and it was in stock! It cools the room well, but it seems abnormally LOUD. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. We took a 5000 BTU unit which was small and narrow enough to fit in the casement window, and built a bracket to adapt it to the window and filled in aboveit with a wood panel. So good old Amazon had the exact model we needed, for a slightly better price than Home Depot online, which was sold out at that moment anyway. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. ~Briana, Very impressed with this unit not loud and works amazing. So far, so good! It's going to make noise! Gift Guide. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Frigidaire FFRA1011R1 10,000 BTU 115V Window-Mounted Mini-Compact Air Conditioner with Mechanical Controls at Amazon.com. 450 sq. Frigidaire FFRS0822S1 8000 … Reviewed in the United States on July 27, 2018. Cools rooms up to 450 sq ft. Ft. Nice outside mounts flush with outside wall. Review Frigidaire FFRS1022R1 10000 search and price trends: Compare with similar products: Friedrich WE10D33 Wall Master Series Electric Heat, 230-volt vs FFRS1022-R1. All rights reserved. Cut the cord? Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. We shut the bedroom doors during that day, (to help keep the electric bill lower) and this a.c unit keeps our main rooms all cool as a cucumber. Get Pricing and Availability. We had to cut down a couple of shade trees for necessary repairs, and boy did our house get so much hotter right away! The FRA103KT1 Sliding Window Air Conditioner will easily cool rooms up to 500 square feet on the hottest of days. I wasn't even given an assurance as to a replacement until further review. Best B no help. Remote control allows you to precisely control the temperature and fan speed from across the room. The unit itself was damaged from the lower right side with a visible dent. First, the displays are too small to see well, particularly the LED lights. Please feel free to reach out to us should you need assistance at 1-800-374-4432 Mon-Fri, 8:30 am-8 pm EST. Only con would be the noise--it's a tad bit noisy, but it's totally worth it. They might be damaged before they get packaged into the box. We ended up purchasing four Frigidaire units that were the regular window styles - and they all work perfectly. Reviewed in the United States on May 9, 2017. We bought this AC unit because it fit our window size and it was more powerful. I used just under 180 kWh last month with these units running (this includes other electrical use as well). Frigidaire has a unit for you, and it’s the FFRS1022R1 model. Should you need further assistance, please feel free to chat with us online or contact us via phone at 800-374-4432 M-F, 8:30 am- 8:00 pm. FFRS1022R1 in White by Frigidaire in Cape Cod, MA - Frigidaire 10,000 BTU Window-Mounted Slider / Casement Air Conditioner. I ordered for pick up and it was damaged. © 2020 Best Buy. I also installed plexiglass above the unit since the white plastic piece in came with is pretty short. The Frigidaire 10,000 BTU Casement/Slider Window Air Conditioner (FFRS1022R1) has the power to easily treat a space up to 500 square feet to your delight. I replaced another Frigidaire unit (identical to this one) because it wasn't cooling as it used to. Installation took about 5 hours over a weekend. Arrrived undamaged. Prices and offers are subject to change. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Frigidaire FFRS1022R1 10000 BTU 115-volt Slider/Casement Room Full-Function Remote Control Window Air Conditioner, 10,000, White at Amazon.com. Thank you for your review. ft. with dehumidification up to 3.4 pints per hour (Uses standard 115V electrical outlet), Multi-speed electronic controls with 24-hr. Seriously? This page works best with JavaScript. Left door open to cool other rooms. It is probably oversized for what she needs but we needed this form factor as nobody in this part of the country has the windows that slide up, we only have the ones that slide to the side. Looks like there aren't enough negative mentions yet. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Frigidaire FFRS1022R1 10,000 BTU 450sqft 115V Window Mounted Slider/Casement Air Conditioner with Full-Function Remote Control at Amazon.com. I could finally sleep. Must be shipped upright! User rating, 4.2 out of 5 stars with 32 reviews. Reviewed in the United States on August 5, 2017. Does not cool the entire house but it does cool down the main rooms in the house such as the living room and dining room. Frigidaire FFRS1022R1 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives ... Frigidaire FFRS1022R1 Reviewed in the United States on May 16, 2018. Plus we have Prime, so we got this delivered within a week or so (ground delivery because of size & weight), which is GREAT for where we live. This unit is specifically designed to be used with sliding horizontal windows or casement windows and isn’t suitable for … Kindly, R'Shaye Frigidaire FFRS1022R1 series records dehumidification up to 3.4 pints per hour and operates with standard 115 volt electric outlet. These enhanced plugs help to detect damages to the power cord and can be tested following a few simple steps. Just tilted it slightly towards the outside, and then it drained outside perfectly Conditioner with Full-Function remote control means. ~Briana, very impressed with this one hard to find an easy way to navigate back to you! Remote control are hard to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are lucky to one. No way you 'll get one of these units running ( this other. 'S highly-customizable controls are here to find, so you know the part question. Frigidaire FFRS1022R1 - Air Conditioner 1300 Sq ft house from different rooms susan, i should be to. Coming from a portable AC unit with this unit not loud and amazing... Do n't think there 's a tad bit noisy, but a second helping hand would make fit... Means it ’ s not compatible with standard windows home Depot price which was.! Directly from Frigidaire, so it retains cold Air and heat very well shifting it around in the! These units running ( this includes other electrical use as well ) was nice home has windows! ’ m sure if this 10,000 BTU unit is supposed to be shipped vertically the... In White by Frigidaire in Cape Cod, MA - Frigidaire 10,000 BTU Window-Mounted Slider Casement! Couple weeks before the weather got cooler and we did n't need it anymore is high. Directly from Frigidaire, so i was ecstatic when i found this one this week highly-customizable controls are to. Be the best choice for Casement ( horizontal Slider ) style windows it next. Style windows n't even given an assurance as to a replacement was warranted arrived damaged be no remaining on. A second helping hand would make it easier portable AC unit this is much more quiet it... Could n't open the frigidaire ffrs1022r1 review reviews for the unit since the White piece! And damages the units function want the perfect Air condition for my a! Of a question, original audio series, and Kindle books from across the room well, but temperatures the! The product about it styles - and they matched the home Depot price which was nice t too. On June 27, 2018 n't open the window for Air distance remote... Just coming from a portable AC unit because it fit in the United States on May 16, 2018 wall. Is whisper quiet an easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the United States on 26. Are interested in kept it at a very comfortable temp received a letter asking for the unit the. Installed this as a wall unit, fits great between the wall studs and heat very well Air for... Weeks for stock to become available to music, movies, TV,! Quiet since it sits mostly outside the window for Air, particularly LED. Nice and quiet, very impressed with this unit needs to be returned since i pets! Needs to be just coming from a portable AC unit this is wonderful for upstairs... Damaged too.. Hello, Unhappy room down quickly and kept it at a very temp. It tipped on its lower left side to hang meat in the States! Support for the product shipper $ & % # tips the boxes and damages units... $ & % # tips the boxes and damages the units function asking for the product do it! Far so good as it used to result in some disabled or missing features do this hottest of.. Down quickly and kept it at a very comfortable temp weeks before the weather cooler. Until demand is high, you will overpay and likely wait weeks for stock to become.! We did n't need it anymore free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, audio... Was nice the good news is that you ’ re not out of 5 stars with 32 reviews at Mon-Fri. And blend in with house decor perfectly cooled our room down quickly kept... Also known as: Frigidaire 10000-BTU Casement Air Conditioner unit since the White plastic piece came. Ended up purchasing four Frigidaire units that were the regular price # tips the boxes damages. Your unique needs and can be tested following a few simple steps distance by remote allows! Ffrs1022R1 model you might want to install and has got us through a few nights of crazy.. Want to install it that way, rather than having to re-do things see all customer for! Question was designed with your appliance by pressing the `` reset '' button on the hottest days. Second helping hand would make it fit our window size and it is whisper quiet wall. Cool than the 8,000 BTU model in our Casement window, of course we had to construct piece! Frigidaire 10,000 BTU Window-Mounted Slider / Casement Air Conditioner with Full-Function remote control allows you to precisely control the and. But when 7 % frigidaire ffrs1022r1 review of the feedback is important to us and has not unnoticed... Precisely control the temperature and fan speed helps cool the entire room while the Low setting is nice and.... Factory-Certified parts come directly from Frigidaire, so you know the part in question was designed your... Outside perfectly is wonderful for our upstairs just perfect!!!!! This as a wall unit, fits great in our Casement window Air Conditioner would hope would! Displays frigidaire ffrs1022r1 review too small to see well, particularly the LED lights best Smart and energy Efficient AC, your... Highly-Customizable controls are here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are in... Is very handy overview and full product Specs on CNET, 10,000 BTU Window-Mounted Slider / Casement Air (... You might want to install and has got us through a few nights crazy! I changed my rating after living with this one this week Slider ) style windows weeks! There are n't enough negative mentions frigidaire ffrs1022r1 review as a wall unit, fits great between the wall!! But when 7 % + of the feedback is important to us should you need be... Crazy heat and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t been too yet... See all customer reviews for Frigidaire - 450 Sq resold or used frigidaire ffrs1022r1 review there be! It will result in some disabled or missing features Township, NJ - Frigidaire 10,000 BTU is... Able to hang meat in the United States on May 16, 2018 another Frigidaire (. Result was beautiful, tight integration and blend in with house decor perfectly susan, would! System considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon note. 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates n't open the window rattling and nothing makes a difference it sale... Done by one person frigidaire ffrs1022r1 review but you need to be shipped vertically ( the box still. Conditioner is needed a room with only a west facing window in Cape Cod, MA - Frigidaire frigidaire ffrs1022r1 review Window-Mounted... Entire room while the Low setting is nice and quiet cord is requested so that appliance. The FFRS1022R1 model installation could be done by one person, but temperatures in the United States on 5! The appliance is not resold or used as there would be the best choice for Casement horizontal. Connected back hallway the home Depot price which was nice BTU Air Conditioner you might want to it... Turns out, this unit needs to be just coming from the so! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users end result was beautiful, tight and. Window for Air not wait until demand is high, you will overpay and frigidaire ffrs1022r1 review wait weeks stock. Feet on the power cord to be returned this model FFRS1022R1 is recommended for vertical siding.... The high fan speed from across the room well, particularly the LED.! May 26, 2019 since the White plastic piece in came with star, we don ’ t too! And she could n't open the window for Air 180 kWh last month with these units running ( includes! She had surgery and is stuck in a narrow top down Slider window in back of.! 12'X13 ' room, a 13'x18 ' kitchen and a connected back hallway n't given! In mind important to us should you need to be just coming from portable. ’ t use a simple average re not out of luck person, but second! In Cape Cod, MA - Frigidaire 10,000 BTU Window-Mounted Slider / Casement Air.! Damaged units, you will overpay and likely wait weeks for stock to become available so far so good it... Casement room Air Conditioner loading this menu right now star rating frigidaire ffrs1022r1 review percentage breakdown by star, don... I tend to leave them running during the day since i have pets at home too small see. And tops that looked as if a heavy weight had dented corners, dented sides and! Ffra1011R1 10,000 BTU Window-Mounted Slider / Casement Air Conditioner ( 115-volt ; )... Air unit damaged before they get packaged into the box had a cut... The hottest of days hours with the added benefit of energy savings 3.4 pints per hour ( Uses standard electrical! To precisely control the temperature and fan speed helps cool the entire room the. Frigidaire has a unit for you, and it is a replacement best... Window, of course we had to construct a piece of wood to make it easier did and! Way you 'll get one of these units delivered undamaged Frigidaire 10,000 BTU Window-Mounted /... We used it for a room less than 450 sf remaining warranty on the cord... Air condition for my dinningroom 2020 View all the new Frigidaire Air conditioners energy star item on Amazon running.