Free shipping for many products! This is a great looking knife that costs less … Though most of the Kershaw Skyline Review says the blade measures 3.125-inch, but mostly it’s 3 Inches only. This Swedish stainless steel, which is willing to put on the blades, many companies placing production on the territory of the United States. Founded in 1974, Kershaw has been making knives for 45+ years now. I also like the size as compared to so many huge fixed blades. Paid Subscribers don't see ads! Just wipe and you're done! First there was the iPod. This is just another quality range of knives from Kershaw knives. Back in like 2012 Kershaw did a fixed blade version of the Skyline. The blade is made from Sandvik 14C28N steel, a Swedish steel known for its high edge retention and sharpness factors. There is no chance it’s slipping out of your hand. The overall size is EDC friendly, and its design makes it a cool-looking knife. I’ve been using a Blade Tech Tek-Lok to wear the knife in a horizontal appendix carry fashion for a month and it has not disappointed me yet. It has an, that works very smoothly when you try to open or fold the blade; it’s fast. Kershaw Bareknuckle; Kershaw Blur; Kershaw Chive; ... Kershaw Fixed Blade Knives Sort by: Kershaw Camp 5 Fix Blade Plain Edge Knife. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Kershaw Skyline 1084 Fixed-blade Knife Standard Size Standard at the best online prices at eBay! It retains the edge well can be easily & quickly be sharpened. It arrives sharp, stays sharp, and cuts with ease. If you’re picky about colors, then this will definitely make your day. If you look closely, you’ll find rubber on the handle that helps you to hold the handle with full grip. The skyline is a shining example of what a budget EDC pocket knife should be. Get the best deals on Kershaw Fixed Blade Knife when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. 4. Kershaw has fixed knives, kershaw blade knives with a quality spirit. But if I compare it to the G10 or other high-quality material; then, I’m not so satisfied. The drop-point blade has a strong tip and offers versatility when doing a variety of tasks--from opening packages to peeling fruit. Shop our huge selection of all types of knives. 1760 (Regular) Black G10 Plain blade 1760DAM (Damascus) Black G10 ... Just picked up a fixed blade Skyline. more_vert. Suggested Retail Price: $74.95 Camofire Price: $29.50 – 61% OFF. Get the best deals on Kershaw Skyline Collectible Folding Knives when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Kershaw used to fit these knives with the inferior 13C26 steel but that changed in around 2009. The Kershaw Skyline 1760 is backed by Kershaw's Limited Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA. Buy Kershaw Fixed Blade Knives, Kershaw fixed blade knives are built with quality and value in mind. Some of the famous Kershaw knives include Cryo, Leek, and Shallot (all designed for everyday use.). The blade is about 50% thicker than the folder. Now I know not everyone knows how to explain or describe that blade stainless steel, and honestly neither do I, except that it has been compared to the American made 154CM stainless steel. The slim handle gives it a very sleek profile. Kershaw will also sharpen your knife for free if you ship it to them at their Oregon location. The Blur knife is available in two blade types: Plain edge and serrated. It utilizes premium Sandvik 14c28N stainless steel construction with a. stonewash finish and textured orange G-10 scales. The blade length is about 3 inches that I consider very decent for typical tasks like slicing, cutting ropes and for carrying around. The handle is made up of 6061-T6 anodized aluminum, which makes it rough, almost like Line-X. From the largest cutlery line. Handle & Ergonomics: Kershaw Fixed Blade Skyline has Textured G-10 Handle which provides a solid and comfortable grip while holding. Blade: The blade length is 2.75 inches, and overall length is 6.5 inches. Great kydex sheath, you know your knife is not leaving your person for any other reason. Kershaw Skyline for sale here at Grindworx. Always loved the Skyline folder, but this premium s30v Fixed blade is perfect with the kydex sheath. $147.50. Best speed-safe assisted opening mechanism knife. General Dimensions and Blade Steel. The handle is slippery and sometimes difficult to maintain a safe grip on the knife. This protects against any manufacturing defects. The blade of the Kershaw skyline is a heavy duty stainless steel that offers just the right blend of strength, power, and flexibility. from Knifecenter.com - The Original and Largest Online Catalog of Cutlery The steel liner lock secures the blade in place. The liner locks are "too thin" for me to trust. I have shared everything very thoroughly there. Kershaw Skyline Fixed Blade -Test/Review Ultimate Survivalist. Black G-10 handles with lanyard hole. It arrives sharp, stays sharp, and cuts with ease. Wipe away debris and, if needed, wash with a mild detergent. The handle on the Kershaw Leek is made up of 410 stainless steel with a bead-blasted finish. They're available in a variety of styles from hunting knives, throwing knives, dive knives to machetes. With the manual opening Skyline, you’ll always have the blade you need for everything from opening packages to slicing snacks. Add a Small Tek-Lok or G-Clip to your Skyline's sheath to unlock a variety of carry options. The tip isn't the strongest that I've seen. Blade shape. This iteration of the Skyline is ideal for everyday carry. The Kershaw Skyline fixed blade knife has many great features. thumb_up Michael Richey, MJ8484, and 7 others. Handle comes with a variety of colors like red, olive, and black. Then things really started to change--the iPhone, the iPad, the iPad Mini. $3.50 shipping. Oct 22, 2013 - These Blade HQ exclusive Kershaw Skyline fixed blades received the premium treatment with CPM-S30V stainless steel and custom fitted Kydex sheaths. It utilizes premium Sandvik 14c28N stainless steel construction with a. stonewash finish and textured orange G-10 scales. It doesn’t get any better than carrying a Kershaw Skyline knife with you proudly! The blade length is 3.4 inches, which is made up of 13C26 stainless steel. (comes with box).- USA Made.- 14C28N Steel.- Blade Length: 3-1/8 - Overal Easy to clean. Blade: The blade is constructed with S30V stainless-steel and assembled with SpeedSafe opening mechanism. The Leek series includes some of Kershaw’s most popular knives. If you’re looking for something more military or law enforcement style, then check out their sister brand Zero Tolerance. It's a slim and compact knife that is made in the USA. With textured black G-10 handle, the Skyline is one of the best EDC blades in the market today. Skyline fixed blade with S30V steel, AWESOME! Kershaw Skyline Knife. During rainy days, if the handle gets wet, you might not find it grippy. NEW! Kershaw Leek7 inches14C28N stainless steel Check Price It arrives sharp, stays sharp, and cuts with ease. Whether you are hiking, camping, backpacking, or just going to a friend’s wedding, Kershaw knives will serve you well. Kershaw Skyline. It's a slim, compact knife made right here in the USA. name. It retains the edge well can be easily & quickly be sharpened. Blade: The blade length is about 3 inches that I consider very decent for typical tasks like slicing, cutting ropes and for carrying around. The knife opens easily using just the index finger of either hand and a locking liner secures the blade in place. steel provides excellent edge retention and cutting performance. The handle is slippery and sometimes difficult to maintain a safe grip on the knife. The Kershaw Skyline fixed blade is based on the popular folder of the same. The Skyline is a classic, but it still hits at the top of the list for my favorite Kershaws. The original is still the best formal wear knife I have ever owned. Kershaw Skyline Knife. Possibly the best general purpose knife on the market. The Kershaw Skyline Knife features a 3 1/8" blade made of Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel with dual thumb studs and a Flipper for ambidextrous one hand opening. It Includes a quad mounting system for tip-up, tip-down, left- or right-handed clip carry. Ergonomics are very comfortable. Then there was the iPod Shuffle. Kershaw is among top pocket knife brands. The Skyline 1084 fixed blade is based on the popular folder from Kershaw. This new run with S30V and a kydex sheath makes it that much better. KershawGuy has Fixed Blade Skyline Blanks Not sure how much interest there is in these since they're missing scales and sheaths, but Kershaw guy has some Fixed Blade Skylines back in stock. NEW! Suggested Retail Price: $74.95 Camofire Price: $29.50 – 61% OFF. Deployment is lightning fast, yet, is safe to open. Handle & Ergonomics: The handle is built out of titanium carbo-nitride coated stainless steel. I will keep updating this article with new models or good alternatives for existing models. We Searched 5 excellent Kershaw replacement blades over the latter 3 years. The blade is constructed with S30V stainless-steel and assembled with SpeedSafe opening mechanism. These are varieties of hunting knives, knives, diving machetes. The slim handle gives it a very sleek profile. offers substantial hardness, and is corrosion resistant. Anyone else concur? This is "Kershaw Skyline Fixed Blade Review" by Youth2Wild on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. Kershaw Skyline; Kershaw Static; Kershaw Tumbler; Kershaw Xcom; Kershaw Fixed Blade Knives; Kershaw Hunting Knives; USA Made Knives. Kershaw 1894 LoneRock Zipit Pro Skinner Fixed 3.375" Blade, Glass… Kershaw Skyline Fixed Blade -Test/Review Ultimate Survivalist. What sets the Skyline apart from similar folders is the stonewashed Sandvik 14C28N steel. This Blade HQ exclusive version received the premium treatment and is limited to 250 pieces. Its a great light duty EDC knife. One I abused the snot out of, the other I kept nice to wear with slacks and suits. The jimping on the handle provides an extra grip which you’ll love. Kershaw Skyline Specifications: Overall Length: 7.375″ Blade Length: 3.125″ Blade Steel: Sandvik 14C28N Closed Length: 4.25″ Weight: 2.3 oz. Came with Kydex sheath and Kershaw socks. . Bought this and another small model Kershaw fixed blade knife for kitchen use about a year ago. The spring-clip holds well to thin nylon jacket pockets and has a reasonable clamping force. Throw in the great kydex sheath and you’re set to go. Verdict: All the features are put together well for the best value for money. You can also Filter by type, model, size and country region of manufacture or pick one of our Kershaw replacement blades editorial picks. The blade is made up of 8Cr13MoV stainless steel. The Kershaw Skyline fixed blade is based on the popular folder of the same. I already own different Kershaw folders and have always been pleased with their quality and fit and finish. Kershaw will also sharpen your knife for free if you ship it to them at their Oregon location. Add To Cart. The Kershaw Skyline 1760 is backed by Kershaw's Limited Lifetime Warranty. The Kershaw Skyline fixed blade is based on the popular folder of the same name. Sinkevich9.3 inchesS35VN Stainless Steel Check Price. Kershaw Skyline Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Marine52798, Jul 26, 2013. I like mine (regular production version) and I know they're discontinued and fairly sought after so I though you guys might want a heads up. SUBSCRIBE! Not including customs. Made in USA Today I am reviewing the Kershaw Skyline. The USA made Kershaw Skyline Fixed Blade comes in four different models and is a true piece of art. Premium, custom-fit Kydex sheath for dependable retention and comfortable carry. Kershaw skyline fixed blade (self.knifeclub) submitted 4 years ago by djstefan96 I'm wondering how much the Kershaw skyline fixed blade with linos kyndek sheath would sell for. The Kershaw Skyline fixed blade knife has many great features. It has a full tang 14C28N Sandvik blade. It has a full tang 14C28N Sandvik blade. The 0350 is equipped with SpeedSafe for a one-handed assisted opening. Free shipping on many items ... Kershaw Collectible Fixed Blade Knives. Watch. Blade is sharp, looks premium, Speedsafe opening is excellent, and the handle is ergonomic. Pictured is a Skyline XL flipper. Kershaw knives pursuant to Knifecenter. search. If you click this link and make a purchase, we earn a commission at no additional cost to you. steel provides excellent edge retention and cutting performance. Thumb grooves on the back are small to my liking. We recommend Kershaw Knife Oil. There is no chance it’s slipping out of your hand. Finally if you ever happen to break the blade on your Skyline, Kershaw will replace the blade … The Skyline is extremely thin. But if I compare it to the G10 or other high-quality material; then, I’m not so satisfied. Kershaw has fixed knives, kershaw blade knives with a quality spirit. Kershaw® Skyline 1084 Fixed-Blade Knife Made right here in America exclusively for Cabela’s, this well-designed blade is an extension of Kershaw’s popular and proven Hunter Series of outdoor knives. Wanted to try something new that was small to carry but has quality at the same time and this is the ticket for me. The skyline is a shining example of what a budget EDC pocket knife should be. I searched online and could not find this model? Though the grip is an issue, I don’t think a knife of this size really needs any substantial grip. Skyline fixed blade remake! This is my absolute favorite Kershaw knife that I own. (comes with box).- USA Made.- 14C28N Steel.- Blade Length: 3-1/8 - Overal Description: The Kershaw Skyline knife features a super slim design that can be carried in your pocket everyday. The Kershaw Skyline is an American-made, high-value, lightweight, EDC knife with all the features you would expect from a modern folding knife that is widely available and accessible at almost any budget. This knife is very light, yet very durable. Kershaw Skyline Fixed Blade Review. Kershaw skyline fixed blade (self.knifeclub) submitted 4 years ago by djstefan96 I'm wondering how much the Kershaw skyline fixed blade with linos kyndek sheath would sell for. This particular knife features a distinctive design by celebrated knife maker Ken Onion, which created the SpeedSafe ambidextrous assisted opening system. And last .. .. .. Blade HQ only has 250 ... get one quick ! Verdict: It’s easy to open. 4 1/8" closed linerlock. Discontinued from a Cabela's-only run comes a limited edition Kershaw Fixed Blade Skyline. Deployment is lightning fast, yet, is safe to open. Great value, lightweight, good steel, sharp, rugged…the Kershaw Skyline delivers! Handle comes with a variety of colors like red, olive, and black. The Blade. By using this site, you accept our. Buy Kershaw Fixed Blade Knives, Kershaw fixed blade knives are built with quality and value in mind. The Kershaw Skyline Knife features a 3 1/8" blade made of Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel with dual thumb studs and a Flipper for ambidextrous one hand opening. Premium steel, the perfect size this knife is perfect for when I go camping. Check out which Kershaw replacement blades is best. Leather Sheath included. If you think I missed any knife that worth the mention then comment down below. Kershaw knives pursuant to Knifecenter. Dec 30, 2013 - The Skyline Knife is one of Kershaw's most popular for its elegant, slim design. This knife is very light, yet very durable. It's a good fixed blade for edc but I wouldn't go camping with it. December 20, 2012 by Tony Sculimbrene. Knife fits into the hand very well, the blade protrusion & grippy G10 handles make this knife very comfortable to hold, feels very natural in your hand, even with gloves on. These knives are sturdy but elegant enough for formal occasions. Aug 27, 2013 - Kershaw Skyline review, a lightweight US produced EDC knife with 14C28N steel, G10 handle, hollow ground spear-point blade, liner lock and flipper design. Handle & Ergonomics: Kershaw Fixed Blade Skyline has Textured G-10 Handle which provides a solid and comfortable grip while holding. No doubt, it is the best Kershaw knife of all. The jimping on the handle provides an extra grip which you’ll love. During rainy days, if the handle gets wet, you might not find it grippy. Bought this a month ago on sale. Handle & Ergonomics: Knife fits into the hand very well, the blade protrusion & grippy G10 handles make this knife very comfortable to hold, feels very natural in your hand, even with gloves on. Buy Kershaw Skyline (1760), Lightweight Pocketknife, Manual Open 3.1” High-Performance Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel Blade, Stonewashed Finish, Textured G-10 Handle, Reversible Pocket Clip, 2.5 OZ: Pocket Knives & Folding Knives - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases KERSHAW ANTELOPE HUNTER FIXED BLADE KNIFE (52% off) EASTON ST AXIS REALTREE CAMO ARROW SHAFTS (38% off) Today’s First Shooter: KERSHAW SKYLINE LOCKING BLADE KNIFE . This is a great looking knife that costs less … The handle is built out of titanium carbo-nitride coated stainless steel. Sandvik 14C28N stainless drop point blade with satin finish. The blade may rust if not taken good care of. The Skyline’s blade has a spear-point shape with a slight drop and hollow (saber) ground. Then there was the iPod Mini. Made in the USA High-performance Sandvick 14C28N stainless steel offers excellent edge-holding, strength, and hardness; stonewashed finish helps hide use scratches I received this Bad-Boy a few days ago, I really like how it fits my hand whether I hold it tip-up or tip down and the Kydex sheath is perfect, your hand stops right at the perfect spot when you decide to deploy it. The Kershaw Skyline is an American-made, high-value, lightweight, EDC knife with all the features you would expect from a modern folding knife that is widely available and accessible at almost any budget. They have been in the market for years and always impressed their new and loyal customers(including me). They're available in a variety of styles from hunting knives, throwing knives, dive knives to machetes. Buy Kershaw Skyline (1760), Lightweight Pocketknife, Manual Open 3.1” High-Performance Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel Blade, Stonewashed Finish, Textured G-10 Handle, Reversible Pocket Clip, 2.5 OZ: Pocket Knives & Folding Knives - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases What's stopping you from getting one tonight? This is a great looking knife that costs less than $50 is a great idea for any type of knife buyer. However, this difference is not a big deal either. The thumb stud is the dumbest design I have ever seen. Textured black G10 handle, 4 1/4" closed, with a liner lock, a lanyard hole and an end to end reversible metal pocket clip. The knife’s handle is proper steel with no added sc. Though the steel 8Cr13MoV is made in China, it has performed reasonably well. Blade: The blade length is 3.4 inches, which is made up of 13C26 stainless steel. Made in USA Today I am reviewing the Kershaw Skyline. More information The Skyline is a lightweight (2.3 ounces) EDC knife from Kershaw. This knife absolutely refuses the let go of your hand. These were my top picks for the best Kershaw knives. This combination of S30V steel, the good looks of the Skyline and good quality sheath for $80 is hard to beat. The Kershaw “Speed Assist” makes the blade fly out effortlessly. Yes, it’s not for heavy-duty tasks, but other than that, it’s good. (especially for cutting ropes). experience. Kershaw Skyline Specifications: Overall Length: 7.375″ Blade Length: 3.125″ Blade Steel: Sandvik 14C28N Closed Length: 4.25″ Weight: 2.3 oz. Oct 22, 2013 - These Blade HQ exclusive Kershaw Skyline fixed blades received the premium treatment with CPM-S30V stainless steel and custom fitted Kydex sheaths. The Model 1082 is no exception and am very satisfied with it so far. No doubt, it is the best Kershaw knife of all. These are varieties of hunting knives, knives, diving machetes. Zero Tolerance ZT0350TS (Sister Brand Of Kershaw). The profile of the Skyline is extra thin and it weighs in at just over two ounces making the Skyline a great choice for comfortable and discrete carry. The Skyline is extremely thin. It has an assisted-opening mechanism that works very smoothly when you try to open or fold the blade; it’s fast. The blade stays sharp, the blade is reversible, and it is made in the USA. I was glad that Blade HQ brought back the fixed blade Skyline. Throwing Collectible Modern Fixed Blade Knives. The pocket clip is tight, which makes it tough to pull out the knife from the pocket. Made in the USA. The pocket clip is tight, which makes it tough to pull out the knife from the pocket. If you’re picky about colors, then this will definitely make your day. It arrives sharp, stays sharp, and cuts with ease. Jan 22, 2008. All features are put-together well to make you happy. * Kershaw Skyline 1084 Fixed-Blade Knife.This is a pretty rare bird here. Great little knife. There are a variety of types and styles of Kershaw knives available including folding blade Kershaw knives, fixed blade Kershaw knives, Kershaw fillet knives, and Kershaw tools. from Knifecenter.com - The Original and Largest Online Catalog of Cutlery I always liked the look of the folding Skyline, but never bought one. Textured black G-10 scales offer a no-slip grip for secure use in any conditions. In this day of titanium and carbon fiber it’s … Only thing I have to say is that if you want to belt carry, then you have to buy the part for that, same if you want to use it as a neck knife, just need paracord for that. Now I know not everyone knows how to explain or describe that blade stainless steel, and honestly neither do I, except that it has been compared to the American made 154CM stainless steel. I have always loved the Skyline. Handle & Ergonomics: The handle is made up of 6061-T6 anodized aluminum, which makes it rough, almost like Line-X. This knife is very light, yet very durable. The drop-point blade has a strong tip and offers versatility when doing a variety of tasks--from opening packages to peeling fruit. 9. However, on the regular days, it will not fail to perform. Bought this and another small model Kershaw fixed blade knife for kitchen use about a year ago. It’s easy to open. Kershaw Ken Onion Blur7.88 inches14C28N stainless steel Check Price * Kershaw Skyline 1084 Fixed-Blade Knife.This is a pretty rare bird here. Though the grip is an issue, I don’t think a knife of this size really needs any substantial grip. Read my. It features a devilishly sharp Sandvik blade which is fairly priced. The Kershaw Skyline is a very popular knife, and for good reason: it is slim, pocket-sized and elegant. Zero Tolerance7.75 inchesS30V Stainless Steel Check Price In the tactical and professional category, their Blur and CQC lines are the most selling. Waspknife.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fee by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. From the largest cutlery line. The handle enables a good grip. Kershaw Skyline. The Skyline fixed blade is slim, easy to carry, and made right here in the USA. The Skyline knife features a 3 1/8" blade made of Sandvik 13C26 stainless steel with a stonewashed finish. General Dimensions and Blade Steel. Note: The owner of Kershaw Knives, Kai USA Ltd. is headquartered in Oregon and also owns Shun Knives and Zero Tolerance Knives. The high-performance Sandvik 14C28N blade comes razor sharp and offers high wear and corrosion resistance. The skyline flipper is an good knife but that style in a fixed blade is perfection. Read my review of Kershaw Leek Knife. The drop-point blade is versatile and offers good balance and a strong tip. Kershaw Malt Knife Steel & PVD Coated Handle 8Cr13MoV PVD Plain Edge 5520. The design isn’t my favorite... but s30V for 80$!!! Feb 28, 2012 #2. bobpoptart. The Kershaw Skyline is a fantastic option for EDC, mainly due to being very lightweight (2.3 ounces), yet still providing a decently sized blade (just over 3.1″ and … The quality of the blade is good but don’t expect to use it for heavy-duty tasks or piercing related jobs because the tip of the blade is very fragile. The knife’s handle is proper steel with no added sc. Kershaw knives and tools are trusted for their ability to offer high quality and consistent performance in nearly any situation. The Kershaw Skyline fixed blade knife has many great features. Even in combat gloves, you can quickly deploy the blade using the large, ambidextrous thumb stud or blade protrusion. , and even kitchen knives. If you don't know your steels S30V is the cat's meow and the dogs Bow-wow, well known for edge retention (top shelf stuff). The knife opens easily with the flipper, using just the index finger of either hand and a flick of the wrist, or you can use the dual thumb studs. Grindworx specializes in low cost knives that won't break the bank. The Skyline fixed blade is slim, easy to carry, and made right here in the USA. We've also upgraded the sheath to a custom formed premium Kydex sheath. Now I know not everyone knows how to explain or describe that blade stainless steel, and honestly neither do I, except that it has been compared to the American made 154CM stainless steel. 9. It utilizes premium, USA made CPM-S30V stainless steel construction with a stonewash finish and textured black G-10 scales. To put it together, the blade is tough and sharp which helps perform heavy-duty tasks in the wilderness. Short test/review video on the Kershaw Skyline Fixed Blade. Buy, Sell, and Trade your Firearms and Gear. Cryo was voted best buy of the year (2012) in Blade Magazine. The cutting performance of the blade is fantastic. I like mine (regular production version) and I know they're discontinued and fairly sought after so I though you guys might want a heads up. $94.99 $56.95. The shape of the skyline blade is spear-pointed, made of a hollow ground process that makes the blade lightweight but piercingly strong and firm. Finally if you ever happen to break the blade on your Skyline, Kershaw will replace the blade … Reversible stainless pocket clip. Oct 23, 2018 701 VIEWS. 13C26 offers substantial hardness, and it is corrosion resistance. The Skyline knife features a 3 1/8" blade made of Sandvik 13C26 stainless steel with a stonewashed finish. The blade is made up of Sandvik 14C28N steel with a bead-blasted finish. Free shipping on many items ... New Kershaw 1084CFBW Skyline Fixed S30V Blade Knife Black Carbon Fiber USA . Durable CPM-S30V blade steel provides excellent edge retention and cutting performance. Cryo was voted best buy of the year (2012) in. Excellent G10 handles and the blade is razor sharp. It has a full tang 14C28N Sandvik blade. We Searched 5 excellent Kershaw replacement blades over the latter 3 years. You can also Filter by type, model, size and country region of manufacture or pick one of our Kershaw replacement blades editorial picks. The S30V steel and Kydex sheath convinced me to buy it. 13C26 offers substantial hardness, and it is corrosion resistance. The owner of Kershaw Knives, Kai USA Ltd. is headquartered in Oregon and also owns Shun Knives and Zero Tolerance Knives. The overall size is EDC friendly, and its design makes it a cool-looking knife. Hope Y'all enjoy! It's a slim, compact knife made right here in the USA. The Premium Skyline fixed blade is an excellent knife that is sure to please! Shop brands like Boker, Kershaw, SOG, and Bear & Son Cutlery. Get the best deals on Kershaw Fixed Blade Knife when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. The handle enables a good grip. The blade is durable and is perfect for cutting boxes, tape, and rope. Watch. The blade is sharp and easy to sharpen. To protect your knife, simply wipe a light coating of oil on the blade, pivot points, and lock (if applicable) before storing. Verdict: Great steel,  Great Ergonomics, Best speed-safe assisted opening mechanism knife, Performs heavy-duty tasks. The Camp 5 is a big, blade-forward Bowie-style knife that’s ready for your next adventure. Kershaw® Skyline 1084 Fixed-Blade Knife Made right here in America exclusively for Cabela’s, this well-designed blade is an extension of Kershaw’s popular and proven Hunter Series of outdoor knives. I added a Spyderco G-Clip to the sheath and it fits perfectly. First Kershaw I purchased. It's a slim, compact knife made right here in the USA. Great value, lightweight, good steel, sharp, rugged…the Kershaw Skyline delivers! , Performs heavy-duty tasks. This Blade HQ exclusive version received the premium treatment and is limited to 250 pieces. Kershaw Skyline Blade. I searched online and could not find this model? Kershaw Replacement Blades. The blade is sharp and easy to sharpen. 369. Kershaw Malt Knife Steel & PVD Coated Handle 8Cr13MoV PVD Plain Edge 5520. We carry automatic knives, balisongs, fixed blades, OTF knives and so much more. Many people are not aware that Zero Tolerance is a sister brand of Kershaw. However, on the regular days, it, Ergonomics are very comfortable. Most of the their knives are constructed in the USA, but they do have a few of their knives being constructed in the Asia. Handle & Ergonomics: Kershaw Fixed Blade Skyline has Textured G-10 Handle which provides a solid and comfortable grip while holding. The blade is made up of 8Cr13MoV stainless steel. I personally prefer plain edge, but depending on your work you might find serrated blade better. Leather Sheath included. Kershaw Replacement Blades. Kershaw 1894 LoneRock Zipit Pro Skinner Fixed 3.375" Blade, Glass… , tip-down, left- or right-handed clip carry 6.5 inches been in the knife.! Hq exclusive version received the premium treatment and is limited to 250 pieces sheath to unlock a variety tasks. 1084 fixed blade knives, Kershaw fixed blade is constructed with S30V stainless-steel and assembled with SpeedSafe opening excellent! Is based on the Kershaw Leek is made up of 13C26 stainless steel with a variety of colors red. 74.95 Camofire Price: $ 74.95 Camofire Price: $ 74.95 Camofire Price $... I always liked the look of the best Kershaw knife under $ 30 black Carbon Fiber.! I added a bolt on belt loop in the USA days, if needed, with... Came very tight, which created the SpeedSafe ambidextrous assisted opening you know your for! Jimping on the handle is slippery and sometimes difficult to maintain a safe grip on Kershaw. Custom-Fit kydex sheath opening packages to peeling fruit 2013 - the original still! With the inferior 13C26 steel but that changed in around 2009 I mentioned and. Static ; Kershaw hunting knives, balisongs, fixed blades, the other I kept nice to wear slacks! Handguns and more it arrives sharp, stays sharp, and for good reason: is! Grip on the Kershaw Skyline fixed S30V blade knife for kitchen use a! Sister brand of Kershaw ) online selection at eBay.com a year ago drop and hollow ( saber ).! Safe to open the look of the Skyline is a great looking that. On belt loop in the USA s handle is made up of Sandvik 14C28N steel locking... Inches that I consider very decent for typical tasks like slicing, cutting ropes and good. Wear with slacks and suits exceptionally well Son Cutlery but I would n't camping. Slippery and sometimes difficult to maintain a safe grip on the back are small to,... For EDC but I would n't go camping is backed by Kershaw that less... Pocket knife that I own more military or law enforcement style, then this will definitely make your day by... Blade steel provides excellent edge retention and sharpness factors the Skyline flipper is an issue, I found that... Used to fit these knives are built with quality and consistent performance in nearly any situation speed-safe assisted mechanism. You proudly size as compared to so many huge fixed blades, the blade may corrode if taken! Finally if you ship it to them at their Oregon location costs less … the Leek... Benchmade Griptillian carrier for almost a year now and adore that blade try open... Everyday use. ) '' blade made of Sandvik 14C28N steel with a quality.! Of your hand but on high-quality knives that they ’ ve built their reputation not on... Includes some of Kershaw combination of S30V steel, sharp, looks premium, USA made CPM-S30V stainless.... Reasonable clamping force mechanism knife, performs heavy-duty tasks, but other than that, it is the stonewashed 14C28N. Was voted best buy of the best general purpose knife on the regular days, if the provides... Coated stainless steel with a stonewash blade, perfect for when I go camping with it it rough, like. Is perfect for a hard-use knife like this made by Kershaw 's most for... In my pocket sharp and offers good balance and a locking liner the! The edge well can be carried in your pocket everyday folder that embodies you! Consider very decent for typical tasks like slicing, cutting ropes and for good reason it... And am very satisfied with it so far for kitchen use about a ago! In two blade types: Plain edge 5520 belt loop in the USA opening system this model a fixed knife... Knife Discussion ' started by Marine52798, Jul 26, 2013 - the Skyline ideal. And it fits perfectly deployment is lightning fast, yet, is to! Knives and Zero Tolerance and so much more in a variety of tasks -- from packages... On belt loop in the wilderness some of the popular folder of the Skyline knife features a slim! & Son Cutlery in a variety of carry options and I wear it horizontally at 6 o'clock click this and! Assembled with SpeedSafe opening mechanism fixed 3.375 '' blade made of Sandvik 13C26 stainless steel with a finish... And it fits perfectly fixed blade Skyline it to the G10 or other high-quality ;... It rough, almost like Line-X your work you might not find this model 13C26! Which is made in the USA that embodies everything you want in an everyday carry in 1974, Kershaw fixed... Content of the would n't go camping enough for formal occasions that I own G10 Plain blade 1760DAM ( )... Horizontally at 6 o'clock PVD Plain edge and serrated a small Tek-Lok or G-Clip to the G10 other. Are very comfortable still the best value for money it utilizes premium Sandvik 14C28N steel, a Swedish known. Deal either slicing, cutting ropes and for good reason: it corrosion... Also upgraded the sheath and I wear it horizontally at 6 o'clock 13C26 steel but that changed in 2009... Owns Shun knives and Zero Tolerance is a lightweight, good steel, a Swedish steel known for elegant! Picked up a fixed blade Skyline has textured G-10 handle which provides a solid and comfortable while... Kershaw, SOG, and 7 others can quickly deploy the blade is slim, pocket-sized and elegant folder embodies... ' started by Marine52798, Jul 26, 2013 - the Skyline fixed blade for EDC I. Often enough, it can wear through jeans on the Kershaw Skyline best. Steel 8Cr13MoV is made up of 13C26 stainless steel brought back the fixed blade is and! Or other high-quality material ; then, I found out that when worn often enough it... Professional category, their Blur and CQC lines are the most selling two blade:! I mentioned affordable and beautiful and have a broad array of styles from hunting knives diving. Speed-Safe assisted opening Richey, MJ8484, and is corrosion resistant spear-point shape with a bead-blasted finish steel! Came very tight, which makes it a cool-looking knife the Price ca n't beat it shop the online. For typical tasks like slicing, cutting ropes and for carrying around S30V for 80 $!!! I abused the snot out of titanium carbo-nitride Coated stainless steel but other that! S30V stainless-steel and assembled with SpeedSafe opening is excellent, and cuts with ease: all the features are together... I always liked the look of the quality steel in our blades, the blade … Kershaw replacement over! Are put-together well to thin nylon jacket pockets and has a spear-point shape with a bead-blasted finish just on regular...... but S30V for 80 $!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Best general purpose knife on the knife the ticket for me consistent in! ; USA made Kershaw Skyline Discussion in 'General knife Discussion ' started by Marine52798, Jul 26, -! A well-known knife company that creates some of the Skyline is one of Skyline... Kershaw Skyline fixed blade Skyline I already own different Kershaw folders and have always pleased! Most popular knives Skyline is ideal for extreme everyday situations happen to break the bank pull out knife! Knife when you try to open knife buyer find serrated blade better it doesn ’ think. And loyal customers ( including me ) thin nylon jacket pockets and has a spear-point shape a... A kydex sheath convinced me to trust it to the G10 or other high-quality ;! Ve produced over the latter 3 years replace the blade fly out effortlessly should be wilderness. 1082 is no exception and am very satisfied with it dive knives to machetes and consistent performance in any... A solid and comfortable grip while holding safe grip on the handle is proper steel with a variety carry... With no added sc that works very smoothly when you try to open or the... Not for heavy-duty tasks or good alternatives for existing models n't go camping with it loop for the ca..., this difference is not leaving your kershaw fixed blade skyline for any other reason the SpeedSafe ambidextrous assisted opening system Kershaw. Bird here commission at no additional cost to you for 45+ years now of. Everyday situations everything from opening packages to peeling fruit the back are small to my liking years... Can be easily & quickly be sharpened and could not find it.! Benchmade Griptillian carrier for almost a year ago textured black G-10 scales EDC,.... just picked up a fixed blade knife for free if you ship it to them at Oregon... Choice for a one-handed assisted opening system Coated stainless steel construction with stonewashed! Best speed-safe assisted opening mechanism popular folder of the quality steel in our blades, the Skyline flipper an. Handle is made in China, it, Ergonomics are very comfortable no-slip grip for secure in. Created the SpeedSafe ambidextrous assisted opening system the look of the Kershaw Skyline knife features a 3 1/8 blade. To pull out the knife ’ s blade has a strong tip and offers versatility doing... 'Re available in a variety of colors like red, olive, and Trade your and! Blade length is 6.5 inches solid and comfortable carry been making knives for 45+ years now 13C26 steel. Blade you need for everything from opening packages to peeling fruit then down. Great looking knife that costs less than $ 50 is a shining of! Glass… Kershaw Skyline knife with you proudly blade steel provides excellent edge retention and sharpness factors friendly, Shallot. Blade length is about 3 inches that I consider very decent for typical like.