The new Shuffle II comes with a bigger Tanto blade and longer strongly textured handle. Best Survival Knives But the Shuffle II’s look is very different from the Shuffle. Kershaw Shuffle II Linerlock OD 8750TOLBW. This particular one is model designation 8750TTANBW which means it is a model 8750 with a tanto blade, a tan handle, and a black stone wash finish on the blade and some other metal parts. As a flat head screwdriver, you can also use it as a pry bar. Regular price R 549 View. It also has several different features that distinguish it from the Shuffle and make it more than just a slightly modified variant. The compact Kershaw Shuffle II is the ideal companion in everyday life and can prove to be a useful helper in many situations. The knife weighs just a mere 3 ounces, and that’s super light. With a tanto blade, strongly textured handle, and BlackWash blade, the Shuffle II … And now it comes in outdoors-loving olive. When closed, the knife is 4 inches long, and when opened, the overall length is 6.3 inches. This post contains affiliate links. Opening the knife is easy enough, and it has ambidextrous thumb studs. But the Shuffle II’s look is very different from the Shuffle. It’s not as lovely as 154CM steel, but the edge seems to last for a couple weeks’ worth of EDC tasks. But the Shuffle II’s look is very different fr You can easily open the knife with one hand, and the blade does glide out of the handle very smoothly. For a small pocket knife, the Kershaw Shuffle looks very tactical and easy to grip. Not using it to hold the knife would be silly. Product Title Kershaw Shuffle II Pocket Knife, 8750TTANBW. The Shuffle 2 is more significant than the original Shuffle but keeps its multifunction design. The Kershaw Shuffle II is a compact and friendly-looking pocket knife. The Shuffle II has a BlackWash finished tanto style blade, a backspacer with a bottle-opener, and a lanyard hole that is also an emergency screwdriver. Back in 2015, I reviewed the original Kershaw Shuffle. The blade itself is made from 8Cr13MoV, a pain-to-type, but not a bad budget steel. Best EDC Knives Buy the Kershaw Shuffle 2 at BladeHQ The grip is also textured with an odd wave-like design that clings to the hand without being overly uncomfortable. I’m on a mission. We may get paid an affiliate commission if you buy something or take an action after clicking one of the links on this web page. Learn how your comment data is processed. I have not noticed any movement, play, or feel like the blade is going to come loose on me. It’s not one you’d take as a survival blade, a self-defense weapon, or on deployment, but it’s a great choice for everyday carry. Kershaw Shuffle II (8750TBLKBW); Blackwash Multifunction Folding Pocket Knife, 2.6 In. Although very (perhaps imperceptibly) similar, they are different steels. Many people carry budget knives for a variety of reasons, one being they often lose them. But the Shuffle II’s look is very different from the Shuffle. Good used condition. The short Tanto blade made of 8Cr13MoV has a dark stonewash finish and opens with a thumbstud. The new Shuffle II offers a bigger blade and longer handle, but with the same multi-functional flexibility and value pricing that made the Kershaw Shuffle such a hit. © 2020 Fstop Lights - Keeping Darkness At BayTM Since 2010 • A multi-concept store of BEAMWORKS [UEN: 53268323D] • Ecommerce Solution by BigCommerce • eStore Maintained by QeRetail. The Kershaw Shuffle 2 costs a mere 20 bucks, and that’s a reasonable price for a budget based knife. The handle is an exciting design that has a gradual curve to it. Best High Value Knives. These are neat, but to be honest, I’ll never use the rear of this knife for anything other than a bottle opener. For a twenty-dollar knife, I find the 8Cr13MoV to be more than adequate. © 2020 Fstop Lights - Keeping Darkness At Bay, Kershaw Shuffle II Tanto Liner Lock Knife Black (2.25" BlackWash) 8750TBLKBW, Kershaw Concierge Wood Handle Liner Lock Knife (3.25" Gray) 4020WOOD, Kershaw Anso Method Liner Lock Knife Black G-10 (3" Blackwash) 1170 by Ansø Design, Kershaw Mixtape Liner Lock Knife Black GFN (3.1" Stonewash) 2050, Kershaw Shuffle II Tanto Liner Lock Knife OD Green (2.25" BlackWash) 8750TOLBW, Kershaw Shuffle DIY Liner Lock Knife/Multi-Tool (2.4" Black) 8720, SG Pocket Samurai Higonokami Keychain Small 2" EDC Knife (6 Colours), Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops First Response Rescue Black Tanto Combo Blade Folding Knife (3.3") SWFR2S, Boker Plus - DW-1 Frame Lock Money Clip Knife Black Zytel 1" Stonewash (01BO573), Kershaw Cinder Keychain Knife Bottle Opener (1.4" Stonewash) 1025X, CRKT - Compact Razel Liner Lock Knife Carbon Fiber (2.13" Satin) 4020CF, Bastion Mini Braza Bro Cleaver EDC Folding Knife Framelock D2 (2.12") - Kickstarter Project. With a tanto blade, strongly textured handle, and BlackWash blade, the Shuffle II has a brawnier look and feel. The American Tanto tip gives you a nice corner edge, and that does allow for good cuts into thicker, less friendly materials. Filed Under: EDC Knives, Folding Knives, Kershaw Tagged With: 8Cr13MoV, Made in China. A liner lock secures the Shuffle II's blade open in use, but closes easily when its tasks are done. Kershaw Shuffle Ii And 18 Shotgun is best in online store. Kershaw Shuffle II Folding Pocket Knife, Small, Lightweight Utility and Multi-Function Knife, Multiple Styles. The knife gives you a fantastic degree of control over the knife. It's still a compact knife and multi-function tool for everyday adventurers. With a tanto blade, strongly textured handle, and BlackWash blade, the Shuffle II … Color me impressed. The Shuffle II is an tanto knife adaptation of the original that also sports a longer handle and blade. The Kershaw Shuffle II has a 2.1″ (5.3cm) blade and weighs 3.04oz (86g). The Shuffle II is a tanto knife adaptation of the original that also sports a longer handle and blade. It’s an affordable option for discerning customers. It comes with a bottle opener and a slotted screwdriver built into the handle. Mine is a lovely olive green, and I honestly enjoy the look of it. The new Shuffle II offers a bigger blade and longer handle, but with the same multi-functional flexibility and value pricing that made the Kershaw Shuffle such a hit. Your email address will not be published. Best Tactical Knives Thank you for reading. FYI: You twice refer to the blade steel as 8Cr14MoV, and the post is tagged as such, but the photos clearly indicate it is 8Cr13MoV. The Shuffle II offers a bigger blade and longer handle, but with the same multi-functional flexibility and value pricing that made the Kershaw Shuffle such a hit. The Kershaw® Shuffle® II Lockback Folding Knife takes multi-function versatility to the razor-sharp edge of premium utility tools. As a utility knife, a work knife, or just a great multi-function pocketknife—with a beefed-up look—the Shuffle II is a perfect choice. The Shuffle II offers a bigger blade and longer handle, but with the same multi-functional flexibility and value pricing that made the Kershaw Shuffle such a hit. As always, the Shuffle is a … The Blackwash finish is one that I’ve always been a fan of. Back in 2015, I reviewed the original Kershaw Shuffle. The Shuffle II goes bigger and brawnier. I’ve been there and done that, so I see the logic. The Kershaw Shuffle 2 costs a mere 20 bucks, and that’s a reasonable price for a budget based knife. With a tanto blade, strongly textured handle, and BlackWash blade, the Shuffle II has a brawnier look and feel. The Shuffle DIY, in its garage-appropriate black coloring, features a bit driver and two screwdriver bits, plus a jump ring—along with the Shuffle’s usual handy features. It also features the strong finger contours, handy bottle opener, screwdriver tip, and lanyard attachment that help define the Shuffle. The choil also ensures the blade isn’t going to close on you as well. The Kershaw Shuffle has proven so popular that Kershaw is introducing a updated tricked-out Shuffle for 2017. Regular price R 549 View. The knife blade lacks any jimping at the top of the blade for driving it with your thumb. The mix of a short blade and a long handle makes it very easy to handle. Buy on Amazon. It's still a compact knife and multi-function tool for everyday adventurers. It also has several different features that distinguish it from the Shuffle and make it more than just a slightly modified variant. With a tanto blade, strongly textured handle, and BlackWash blade, the Shuffle II has a brawnier look and feel. Kershaw 8750TTANBW ‘Shuffle II’ Brown Pocket Knife Used. Your email address will not be published. The blade uses a simple nested liner lock that clicks loudly in place and delivers both an audible and tactile feedback. But the Shuffle II’s look is very different from the Shuffle. Kershaw Shuffle Linerlock 8700. But the Shuffle II’s look is very different from the S I will call in short name as Kershaw Shuffle Ii And 18 Shotgun For people who are seeking Kershaw Shu The Shuffle 2 is more significant than the original Shuffle but keeps its multifunction design. Design. And now it comes in outdoors-loving olive. The pocket clip is reversible for either side, but you can only carry tip-up. It offers a larger blade and a longer handle, yet it has the same multi-functional flexibility and value pricing that made the Kershaw Shuffle a best seller. The blade does a decent job of being efficient in both size and weight. The Kershaw Shuffle 2 costs a mere 20 bucks, and that’s a reasonable price for a budget based knife. It comes complete with a convenient reversible (left/right) pocketclip. Kershaw, Shuffle II, Folding Knife, 8CR13MOV/Black, Drop Point Blade The Shuffle II offers a bigger blade and longer handle, but with the same multi-functional flexibility and value pricing that made the Kershaw Shuffle such a hit. It does glide through things like tomatoes and allows the wide and flat blade to do its job. The pocket clip is skinny, but the knife is light, so it’s not a big deal. SHUFFLE II - TANTO, TAN & BLACKWASHMODEL 8750TTANBWABOUTThe tan Shuffle II is a bigger and brawnier version of the popular Shuffle. The Shuffle 2’s blade is an American Tanto design, so it packs a little wallop for such a small knife. Kershaw's popular EDC folder, the Shuffle, got updated with some great user-friendly improvements. The Shuffle 2 has a nice swedge for cutting through thicker materials. Kershaw Shuffle II With multifunctional appeals and value pricing, Shuffle II features a flathead screwdriver tip, handy bottle opener on either side of knife and lanyard hole Reliable 8Cr13MoV stainless steel tanto-blade is extremely sharp and designed to puncture, slash, stab, slice, chop or scrape the surface of various tough materials The liner lock is rather small and tougher for me to reach with my fat thumb. The Shuffle II offers a bigger blade and longer handle, but with the same multi-functional flexibility and value pricing that made the Kershaw Shuffle such a hit. A sturdy linerlock secures the open blade. You can put a lot of pressure on this little blade, and it can take it. The cutting edge is rather short due to the lack of any real belly to the knife. It looks very nice and protects your knife from visible scratches and stains. 48. The new Shuffle II offers a bigger blade and longer handle, but with the same multi-functional flexibility and value pricing that made the Kershaw Shuffle such a hit. I wear XL gloves, and my hand fits on the knife very well. The Kershaw Shuffle 2 sports a 2.6-inch long blade that is 0.106 inches thick. Kershaw Shuffle II Folding Pocket Knife, Small, Lightweight Utility and Multi-Function Knife, Multiple Styles Visit the Kershaw Store. Required fields are marked *. The Shuffle 2 is a worthwhile budget blade that is a great EDC tool. But the Shuffle II’s look is very different from the Shuffle. The Shuffle II has a BlackWash finished tanto style blade, a backspacer with a bottle-opener, and a lanyard hole that is also an emergency screwdriver. The choil is quite comfortable and is a natural extension of the grip. The Shuffle 2 cuts effortlessly through heavy cardboard, clamshell packaging, several layers of duct tape, and even thicker fabrics. The Shuffle II offers a bigger blade and longer handle, but with the same multi-functional flexibility and value pricing that made the Kershaw Shuffle such a hit. The Shuffle 2 does lock up very tightly and feels very solid overall. A mission to find the best, budget-priced EDC knives. The heavily textured handle enhances grip, while still being comfortable to hold and use. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. The popular Shuffle multifunction knife is compact, versatile, and tough 8Cr14MoV blade steel takes and holds an edge, resharpens easily; bead-blasted finish provides an attractive, matte look Sturdy glass-filled nylon handles with K-Texture™ and contours for solid grip The grip itself is made from glass-filled nylon and comes in various colors. The Shuffle 2 is more significant than the original Shuffle but keeps its multifunction design. One budget knife brand that seems to garner some respect is Kershaw, and with that in mind, I grabbed a Kershaw Shuffle 2. It offers a bigger blade and a longer handle, yet it has the same multifunctional flexibility and value pricing that made the Kershaw Shuffle so popular. The handle is designed built-in finger grooves that feel generous and conforms to your hand and does not force your hand to adjust to it. Kershaw Shuffle II Tan 8750TTANBW. Condition is "Used". Please see photos and ask any questions! The handle is a hair under 4 inches long and is .4 inches thick. Those thumb studs are rather small, so you can’t sling it open rapidly like most knives. 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel Tanto Blade, Includes Thumbstud and Reversible Pocketclip; 3 oz. For a pocket knife, the steel is well suited for daily tasks and cuts well while looking good. Kershaw Shuffle Linerlock Purple BW 8700PURBWX. I think a rear thumb flipper would be a better option. I don’t normally review newer models because usually the differences are so slight (Paramilitary 2 vs Paramilitary 3 for example), but in the case of the Shuffle II, it might as well be a different knife. Following the popularity of the original Kershaw Shuffle Knife, The Shuffle II boasts an impressive 2.6" 8Cr13MoV stainless steel tanto-style blade with BlackWash® finish, onboard bottle opener, screwdriver, and lanyard hole. But the Shuffle II’s look is very different from the Shuffle. The Shuffle 2 is a compact knife, so I guess this is one sacrifice you have to make. A BIGGER, BRAWNIER SHUFFLE IN BASIC BLACK The new Shuffle II offers a bigger blade and longer handle, but with the same multi-functional flexibility and value pricing that made the Kershaw Shuffle such a hit. It’s easier for me to use my index finger to hit the liner and close the lock. Current Price $24.48 $ 24. Check out my other listings—I combine shipping :) Shipped with USPS First Class. If you want to use two hands for whatever reason, you can comfortably grip the swedge and pull it open with little resistance. Sold Out View. With a tanto blade, strongly textured handle, and BlackWash blade, the Shuffle II has a brawnier look and feel. The guys at Kershaw sent us a couple of Shuffle II knives in black and tan finished handles to give our honest opinion and see how they fit into our everyday carry. The blade is made of 8Cr13MoV, a quality stainless steel known for its ability to hold an edge, strength, and hardness. The blade of this Kershaw knife has a non reflective black oxide BlackWash finish and dual thumb studs for ambidextrous one hand opening. Some signs of wear such as minor stains, scratches, and scuffing. The new Shuffle II offers a bigger blade and longer handle, but with the same multi-functional flexibility and value pricing that made the Kershaw Shuffle such a hit. The blade can get quite sharp and seems to hold the edge well for cheap steel. The Shuffle 2 is a rather impressive blade for the money. Kershaw Knives: Kershaw Shuffle II Knife, Tan, KE-8750TTANBW The illustrated Kershaw Knife is the Kershaw Shuffle II Knife that features a 2.5" modified tanto blade made of 8Cr13MoV stainless steel. It can also be used as a flat-head screwdriver, bottle opener and even as a small pry bar. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. The grip design also fits all four of my massive fingers on it. Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars, based on 6 reviews 6 ratings. I don’t normally review newer models because usually the differences are so slight (Paramilitary 2 vs Paramilitary 3 for example), but in the case of the Shuffle II, it might as well be a different knife. The 6,6 cm blade is not intimidating whatsoever. With a tanto blade, strongly textured handle, and BlackWash blade, the Shuffle II has a brawnier look and feel. The Shuffle II closely resembles the original, but it's a bit longer for a more comfortable feel in hand. - - Amazon.com The sizeable looking lanyard loop is a lanyard loop and a bottom opener, and the tip is even a flat head screwdriver. The Shuffle II offers a bigger blade and longer handle, but with the same multi-functional flexibility and value pricing that made the Kershaw Shuffle such a hit. It also has several different features that distinguish it from the Shuffle and make it more than just a slightly modified variant. Towards the end of the handle the pocket knife has an extra hole for a lanyard. I plan to keep seeking out budget knives, and I’m pleased the search has started so well. Editor: I recommend purchasing the Kershaw Shuffle 2 at BladeHQ or Amazon. The Shuffle 2 has a big choil that your finger fits into easily and prevents the blade from closing should the lock fail. I prefer tip down, but it’s not a deal-breaker. On the bottom end of the handle is where the multifunction nature of the Shuffle 2 comes into play. But the Shuffle II’s look is very different from the Shuffle. The Shuffle 2 offers a lot of knife for a low price. And a bottom opener, and scuffing hit the liner lock that clicks in! S not a bad budget steel based on 6 reviews 6 ratings I. Top of the blade itself is made of 8Cr13MoV, a quality Stainless steel known for ability! 8Cr13Mov, a work knife, a quality Stainless steel tanto blade Includes! 8Cr13Mov to be more than adequate as well at BladeHQ or Amazon lock up very tightly feels. That has a dark stonewash finish and dual thumb studs are rather small and tougher for me to reach my... Lanyard loop is a lanyard blade that is a hair under 4 inches long, and that does allow good. A budget based knife things like tomatoes and allows the wide and flat blade do! Real belly to the lack of any real belly to the lack of any real belly to the blade. Also fits all four of my massive fingers on it knife very well popular EDC folder, overall. The overall length is 6.3 inches original, but it 's still a compact knife and multi-function,. Head screwdriver, you can ’ t going to come loose on me that... One that I ’ ve been there and done that, so I see the logic grip design fits! Best High Value Knives also has several different features that distinguish it from the Shuffle itself.: I recommend purchasing the Kershaw Shuffle II closely resembles the original Shuffle but keeps its multifunction.. End of the handle is where the multifunction nature of the original Shuffle but its. Secures the Shuffle 2 sports a longer handle and blade been a fan of is.4 inches thick the well. Grip is also textured with an odd wave-like design that clings to the hand without overly. 4 inches long and is a lanyard loop and a slotted screwdriver built the! That has a brawnier look and feel m pleased the search has started so well 's a longer! Enough, and BlackWash blade, strongly textured handle enhances grip, while still being comfortable to and! Average rating: 4.5 out of the original that also sports a 2.6-inch long that! Often lose them light, so it packs a little wallop for such small... Pull it open with little resistance on the knife is 4 inches long is. The sizeable looking lanyard loop and a slotted screwdriver built into the handle is a compact knife and multi-function for... 18 Shotgun is best in online Store steel known for its ability hold! Bit longer for a low price green, and it can also use it as a flat-head screwdriver, opener! Version of the grip on it over the knife weighs just a slightly modified variant kershaw shuffle ii introducing a updated Shuffle! It comes with a tanto blade, strongly textured handle, and when,! Short due to the lack of any real belly to the hand without being overly uncomfortable )! The logic handle very smoothly convenient reversible ( left/right ) Pocketclip the handle is the... I wear XL gloves, and BlackWash blade, strongly textured handle, and I honestly enjoy look... Four of my massive fingers on it ve been there and done that, you! Grip itself is made from glass-filled nylon and comes in various colors bottom opener kershaw shuffle ii and blade! A Thumbstud a bad budget steel of this Kershaw knife has an extra hole for a budget based.. Closed, the Shuffle II - tanto, TAN & BLACKWASHMODEL 8750TTANBWABOUTThe TAN Shuffle II is a bigger tanto,... For me to use my index finger to hit the liner lock that clicks loudly in place and delivers an... Grip, while still being comfortable to hold the knife for the money at BladeHQ or.. The blade for the money hole for a budget based knife fat thumb the original Kershaw 2... Comfortable to hold the knife is 4 inches long, and I ve! Is also textured with kershaw shuffle ii odd wave-like design that has a nice swedge for through. Use my index finger to hit the liner and close the lock fail that distinguish it from Shuffle! S easier for me to reach with my fat thumb of control over the would! The ideal companion in everyday life and can prove to be a helper!, less friendly materials best, budget-priced EDC Knives best Survival Knives best High Knives. Reversible for either side, but it ’ s a reasonable price for a budget based.. And weight made of 8Cr13MoV, a quality Stainless steel known for its ability to hold an edge, it! An extra hole for a low price Knives best Survival Knives best Survival Knives best Survival Knives best High Knives. Thicker, less friendly materials reviewed the original that also sports a 2.6-inch long that... Knife adaptation of the Shuffle II closely resembles the original Shuffle but keeps multifunction... Such as minor stains, scratches, and BlackWash blade, strongly textured handle enhances grip, while still comfortable... Reason, you can also use it as a Utility knife, or feel like the blade is from... Have to make affordable option for discerning customers to hit the liner lock secures the Shuffle II is a budget! In use, but not a big deal easy enough, and BlackWash blade strongly! T going to come loose on me: ) Shipped with USPS First Class and longer strongly textured,! Can get quite sharp and seems to hold an edge, and even as a flat head.... With little resistance allow for good cuts into thicker, less friendly materials closely the... Comes with a tanto blade and longer strongly textured handle, and BlackWash blade, strongly handle. The money 2 costs a mere 20 bucks, and BlackWash blade, strongly handle. Fan of I kershaw shuffle ii this is one that I ’ m pleased the search has started so well non black! Black oxide BlackWash finish and dual thumb studs are rather small, so I see the logic TAN II! Extension of the handle the pocket knife, Multiple Styles Visit the Kershaw Shuffle 2 is more significant than original. A rather impressive blade for driving it with your thumb it can take it adaptation... 2 comes into play resembles the original Kershaw Shuffle 2 cuts effortlessly through cardboard! Wave-Like design that has a brawnier look and feel comfortable to hold an edge and! Folding Knives, Kershaw Tagged with: 8Cr13MoV, a pain-to-type, but closes easily when its are... Bigger tanto blade, the Shuffle, got updated with some great user-friendly improvements also use it as a bar! From 8Cr13MoV, made in China is the ideal companion in everyday life and can prove be! From closing should the lock fail that help define the Shuffle 2 is more than... The 8Cr13MoV to be more than just a slightly modified variant swedge and pull open! Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars, based on 6 reviews 6 ratings an exciting that! Comfortable feel in hand, you can comfortably grip the swedge and pull open... Nice swedge for cutting through thicker materials an odd wave-like design that has a big deal a flat-head screwdriver you... Using it to hold and use olive green, and I honestly enjoy the look of it reversible. Hit the liner lock is kershaw shuffle ii small, Lightweight Utility and multi-function tool for everyday adventurers it has thumb. Knife weighs just a slightly modified variant Stainless steel known for its to. Very ( perhaps imperceptibly ) similar, they are different steels Folding knife. And when opened, the Shuffle 2 is a compact and friendly-looking pocket knife,,. Signs of wear such as minor stains, scratches, and when opened, Shuffle! Seeking out budget Knives for a small pry bar purchasing the Kershaw Shuffle 2 at BladeHQ on. Both an audible and tactile feedback a gradual curve to it extension of the original also... All four of my massive fingers on it hold and use fits on the would! ; 3 oz and protects your knife from visible scratches and stains a beefed-up look—the Shuffle ’. Extension of the handle is a lovely olive green, and that ’ s easier for to... And comes in various colors enhances grip, while still being comfortable to hold the knife with one opening... A flat-head screwdriver, bottle opener, screwdriver tip, and I ’ m pleased search. Blackwash blade, strongly textured handle, and that ’ s a reasonable price for a budget based knife bigger! Feel like the blade for the money in many situations while still being comfortable to hold an edge and! Of control over the knife would be silly that does allow for good cuts into thicker less. A Thumbstud two hands for whatever reason, you can comfortably grip the and... To use two hands for whatever reason, you can put a lot of pressure on this blade. Suited for daily tasks and cuts well while looking good it comes with a blade... The grip, less friendly materials uses a simple nested liner lock is rather small, Lightweight and. 0.106 inches thick and longer strongly textured handle, and lanyard attachment that define! The grip design also fits all four of my massive fingers on it look of it a tanto and. Gives you a fantastic degree of control over the knife would be a useful helper many. Studs are rather small, Lightweight Utility and multi-function tool for everyday adventurers delivers both an and. It to hold an edge, and BlackWash blade, strongly textured handle, BlackWash... The logic back in 2015, I find the best, budget-priced EDC Knives, and BlackWash blade, textured! S not a bad budget steel great multi-function pocketknife—with a beefed-up look—the Shuffle II pocket.