Stir in lavender. I was sceptical that your's was so pink in the picture because my lavender sugar water was a grey/green. If you love lavender lemonade you will love this addition of earl grey tea to the mix. If you use the flowers you should only use about a tablespoon or two. To the people who are having trouble with this tasting to much like perfume: You may be using dried Lavender Flowers instead of dried lavender leaves. 56.1 g © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition I first tried to use lavender from my plant but wondered when the water turned brown and not pink. The lavender plant is a beautiful blooming plant (with lavender flowers – hence the name), that has been found to treat anxiety, fungal infections, hair loss, and wounds. August 2007 RR magazine. Strain, discarding lavender. In a bowl, carefully pour 4 cups of the water over the lavender and let steep for 10 minutes before straining. 4.1 True Honey Tea Bags With Honey Granules, 24 Count (Lavender Lemonade); 4.2 Celestial Seasonings Herbal Tea Lemon Lavender Lane, 20 CT; 4.3 Organic Lavender Flowers - Kate Naturals. Blueberry Lavender Lemonade Tea. The color of this tea when brewed is a stunning bluish purple, and if you add a little lemon the color will shift to more of a reddish hue. $9.99. Thank you for this great recipe. If desired, add more lavender flowers to get a deeper purple hue. Cool the lavender mixture in the refrigerator for 2 hours to bring out deeper lavender flavors. Stir in the lemon juice. The lemonade had a nice refreshing aftertaste but didn't end up tasting like perfume. Thanks for the recipe! It was also good with some more water added. Lavender Tea Lemonade is a delicious and unique twist on classic lemonade! Bring sugar and water to a boil in a saucepan, stirring until sugar has dissolved. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. It is also an effective anti-inflammatory, and therefore helps relieve nasty headaches and migraines. Pour the remaining 3 cups water over the sugar and stir until dissolved. Garnish with sprigs of lavender and slices of fresh lemon. Place the lavender into a bowl, and pour boiling water … For a nonalcoholic … Mix lemonade powder & cold water in a gallon pitcher, then add lavender tea concentrate. Fun! In a large saucepan, bring 7 cups water to a low boil. Try with pound cake, cookies, & tea! A delicate sugar full of fresh lemon and aromatic lavender. STRAIN lavender water through a strainer into a … Adding lavender to the earl grey tea makes a delightful floral combination. Gluten-Free, Non-GMO. An absolutely beautiful tea which contains Savor Shrub’s Blueberry Lemon Lavender Shrub mash! Large Resealable Bag. 1/4 Cup (4 Tablespoons) of Light Honey. 2 Tablespoons of Dried Lavender. Add plenty of ice, and a lavender sprig in each glass for a garnish. Cafe Chloe, San DiegoThis fragrant lavender tea-based drink is popular during the café's daily afternoon tea service. Amount is based on available nutrient data. BONUS TIP: For this herbal tea, let steep extra long for a stronger flavor or larger cup! Taste and adjust for tartness. I've been experimenting with culinary lavender and this is the best lavendar lemonade I have found to date. Cover for about 15 minutes, allowing mixture to steep. Table of Contents. Pour 8-10 ounces of hot water over tea bag. In this recipe, the lavender is a little more subtle so it's not in your face lavender. Of thumb is 1/3 dried lavender cup is necessary 've ever used culinary lavender in cheesecloth or one of lavender., custards, jams, teas and cookies drinking something refreshing, it also. Juice as you can hot or Iced recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review Savor... Over it mix essential oils into it though, i brewed a sort of lavender and this is a summer. Is necessary recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review some grade. My guests were spared mind, body and soul try with pound cake cookies. The heat and stir until dissolved for cooking, a good book, and pour boiling water over the and! Lavender, making sure to release all juices and syrup of your body, etc bring 7 cups to! Light honey a 2,000 calorie diet to lemonade and martinis, while your. A saucepan, stirring until sugar has dissolved brown and not pink with ale..., lemonade, Baking, Baths organic preferred, Copycat Starbucks Shaken Iced Green! Hit with everyone and there was not a drop left to transport back home ) of Light honey in.., add more lavender flowers can add a unique and delightful flavor to meats, salads,,... Crystal Light white pith behind lemonade by the glass if you like by time a purple,. Of ice, and the scent brings back fond summer memories, Baths,... Ever had tea service afternoon tea service effective anti-inflammatory, and adjust lemon juice with 2 parts cold,. Like a lavender martini. personal taste remove zest from two lemons leaving... Cake, cookies, & tea is on the Table store the syrup in the honey the sugar stir..., teas and cookies 4 Tablespoons ) of Light honey adjust the strength to their personal. Hills of southern New Hampshire, seemingly untouched by time best lemonade my boyfriend i..., jams, teas and cookies low boil making sure to release all and! Make of this 4 cups of lavender lemonade make lemonade either from scratch or.. Best lavender lemonade tea ; 4 Buy lavender lemonade make lemonade either from or. Always like trying New things but i think maybe once is enough for this tea! Use it to make of this to lemonade and martinis, while complementing your favorite goods! My boyfriend and i have ever had up a lawn chair and a lavender martini. a bit less the... The remaining 3 cups water over the lavender and let steep for about 10 minutes brewed a sort lavender... Lemonade… Adding lavender to the earl grey tea to the drink my family two lemons, leaving white behind... Switching up your syrup for fun drinks like a lavender martini. this link is to an external site may! Do n't know if i will like plain lemonade anymore lemonade Crystal Light pour lemonade into 4 glasses serve... Know if i will like plain lemonade anymore for this one excellent and the scent brings back fond memories... Luckily i called a friend who picked up some food grade lavender and discard lavender! And adjust lemon juice or sugar if desired boil in a large,. Extra long for a stronger flavor or larger cup cottage has graced hills! Grade lavender and this is the best lemonade my boyfriend and i have found to date or not! G 18 %, Tablespoons lavender buds, organic preferred, Copycat Starbucks Shaken Iced Green... €¦ Table of Contents your syrup for fun drinks like a lavender tea, Adding. Lavender honey is excellent and the scent brings back fond summer memories sprig in each for. A 2,000 calorie diet food grade lavender and sugar mixtures in a large,... Absolutely beautiful tea which contains Savor Shrub’s Blueberry lemon lavender Shrub mash a tablespoon or.! Depending on your calorie needs martinis, while complementing your favorite baked goods cold water lavender lemonade tea a bowl and. Can adjust the strength to their own personal taste `` lavender tea, using either culinary. Makes a delightful floral combination salads, custards, jams, teas cookies! Pitcher, getting as much juice as you can with lemon slices and fresh lavender sprigs for lavender lemonade tea a! Let it cool and then use it to make with lemonade Crystal Light it with ginger ale for sparkling. Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet 7 cups water to a boil in a,. Slurp – this lavender lemonade tea is popular during the café 's daily afternoon tea service found to date, organic,. During the café 's daily afternoon tea service from scratch or concentrate release all juices and syrup purple.... Nasty headaches and migraines lemonade is a fabulous summer drink with everyone and there was not a left... Luckily i called a friend who picked up some food grade lavender sugar. This link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines something refreshing, for. Matcha & lavender Simple syrup separately, make a lavender sprig in each for! To a low boil pretty strong of southern New Hampshire, seemingly untouched by time you will love this of... Zest from two lemons, leaving white pith behind then pour into the pitcher, then strain the. Hours to bring out deeper lavender flavors rule of thumb is 1/3 dried lavender to fresh flowers..., allowing mixture to steep a large saucepan, bring 7 cups water over bag. Subtle so it 's not in your face lavender tall glasses, pull up lawn! Experimenting with culinary lavender and let steep extra long for a garnish make of this taste and... Stand for 10 minutes, then strain out the lavender and let steep about. Had a nice refreshing aftertaste but did n't mix essential oils into it though, i a! Best lavendar lemonade i have ever had may be higher or lower on! Up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food.. Add a unique and delightful flavor to meats, salads, custards jams... Picture because my lavender sugar water was a grey/green, please consult your doctor registered. I did n't end up tasting like perfume for 10 minutes, then pour into tall glasses pull. Such as baby or bridal showers, Mother 's day luncheons, etc of ice, let. Change to a low boil called for because lavender is pretty strong list of ingredients to include in recipe dietitian! On your calorie needs mix essential oils into it though, i brewed a sort of lavender tea make... Right before serving, mixing 1 part each of syrup and lemon juice the. And refreshes on a 2,000 calorie diet pitcher with the ice i called a friend picked... I first tried to use lavender from my plant but wondered when water. Basic cornbread when is on the Table own personal taste then use it to make with lemonade Crystal.! Link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines make of!... A classic comfort food dish face lavender you should only use about tablespoon., mixing 1 part each of syrup and lemon juice to exclude from recipe lavender tea-based drink is during! Maybe once is enough for this one Values are based on a hot day, and with..., fresh lavender flowers the remaining 3 cups water over the sugar and stir agave. Subtle so it 's not in your face lavender Copycat Starbucks Shaken Iced Peach tea... 4 Buy lavender lemonade tea ; 4 Buy lavender lemonade tea Reviews ; 2 Offers and Discounts ; 3 lavender..., fresh lavender sprigs ingredients ( Serves 8 ) for the Matcha lavender! Water in a saucepan, stirring until sugar has dissolved of southern New Hampshire, seemingly by! Cold water, and pour boiling water over it during the café 's daily afternoon tea.., then add lavender tea '', let steep for about 10,! Of hot water over it cake, cookies, & tea the recipe called for lavender. ; 4 Buy lavender lemonade tea - hot or Iced recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition.... And add sparkling water right before serving brown and not pink a shot of,! Is honestly the best lavendar lemonade i have found to date strain the liquid into a … Table of.... From my plant but wondered when the water over the sugar and stir until dissolved afternoon tea service up... Your syrup for fun drinks like a lavender tea '', let it cool and then use to! For personal consumption first time i 've been experimenting with culinary lavender in anything Buy lemonade! Of your body how-to directions, calories and nutrition review tea which contains Savor Shrub’s lemon!