The cons: Customers who don't love the feel of latex may not do well with these mattresses. It is also the most affordable with a queen size coming in at about $1,200 after delivery. Sleep EZ has some big differentiators versus competitors. The purchase was seamless. We have no doubt that our mattress will serve us well and so will Sleep EZ. Staff was very friendly and professional. A ROYAL DREAM STARTS WITH A MYSLEEP ROYAL MATTRESS. The cons: Not 100% latex or without toxicity, which is a big selling point for latex mattresses. Original review: If you're looking for a soft, pillow-like sleeping experience, this isn't for you. Easy to get a hold of real people there. I think we made a good choice with SleepEz. But if you're looking for a mattress that offers good support and is still extremely comfortable, this is a fantastic option. I don’t trust the integrity of these reviews on internet beds at all but I can tell you that bought a sleep ez 13” it’s a guality product. 38 reviews of My Sleep Mattress "This place is awesome! I’ve spent 6 months researching mattresses with concerns about health, comfort, and quality. Read our top mattress tips and mattress review summaries from brands like Koala, Sleeping Duck and Ecosa. Originally, I was afraid that it's going to be too soft. We both love our custom built mattresses. I have been remembering more dreams which I hope means I am sleeping better. Mysleep Singapore. Organic Latex Mattress. The only kind we will buy! Customer service of this caliber just doesn't exist anymore! Search. I highly recommended this mattress to anyone in the market! A nice touch was the included pillow and linen set. Steve was so patient and helpful. I needed a special cut size for an Italian platform bed...and only 7" high for design reasons. However, it doesn’t mean that all the best-evaluated mattresses have to cost you a fortune. If you don’t have Coolmax technology, you can find that it’s a lot harder to get comfortable because there is nothing to draw the moisture away from you. Their mattress offerings include foam, innerspring, and encased coil . I am so happy I did. Thanks! I did not get a good nights sleep and most nights ended up in our guest bedroom. The key is to align the neck during sleep patterns and the pillow supplied does just that. More info. Could not ask for more! Mattress Reviews by Budget. If you want a soft mattress, this is not for you. I am constantly recommending SleepEz to anyone who will listen. Setup was a little daunting at first because I’ve never built a bed, but it actually was quite easy! Me and my partner both love it ! We are planning on buying 3 more, as we are a family of 6. we have a hard time sleeping on any other beds now! Sleeping better already. Retail of mattresses and furniture. Both layers are designed to circulate air to keep you cool and comfortable at night. The free pillows are a nice touch although they still have a smell to them (about 4 weeks in). I will buy another when ever I can afford it. When it comes to customer service though - these folks are stellar! Is there a way to keep it cooler? We experimented with switching sides and found out that the customization was definitely worth it because we both slept better on the side we thought would be the best firmness for our sleep position. I have slept wonderfully since it's arrival and no more aches and pains I was waking up with with my previous spring mattress. I also love that the bed us customizable so we can change layers if ever needed. Comprehensive comparisons are also provided. So far, so good. Search. It uses some synthetic foam in its cover layer for an added contour, but this foam is CertiPUR-US certified to have low VOC emissions. Highly recommend this place if interested in safer, non-toxic mattresses and bedding. The pros: Low priced for a decent amount of latex foam. GET IT! I am chemically sensitive (but not allergic to latex). We couldn't be happier. And very, very pleased with the company. I’m happy with my purchase, This product came well packaged and easy to set up. Fairly priced, very much so, for this quality. All of my questions were answered and then some. User friendly website, customer service was great, arrival of the product was quick and adequate. Happy about the fact that it’s natural! We will never go back to a traditional mattress. To put in simpler terms, the Coolmax mattress from Mysleep is a great choice for warm sleepers. Mysleep over 30 years of experience in foaming technology. Now can stay in bed entire night, Comfortable and a great investment. Mattress & furniture shopping is an oftentimes tedious and mundane task. I will never purchase another. Below are some memory foam reviews that are made in America and are a great value. What started out as a mattress we liked, became a mattress we loathed. Other nicities include the adjustable bed that accomodate snore and other luxerious positioning. Customers, overall, love their Natural Latex Mattress and have good things to say about customer service. Great communication from Sleep EZ regarding shipping. The layer exchange process was smooth. Very happy with the quality and value of products and the excellent customer service I received! I have a king split mattress that is so comfortable. They have also invested in using foams that do not negatively impact the rainforest. Didn't detect any off gassing and have loved sleeping on this mattress. Mattress ratings you can actually trust. With a bad back at times, I needed extra-firm - many mattress companies don't have those materials in Dunlop and organic and won't cut to special size accurately. The Sleep EZ mattress is supportive and comfortable. very good service, great price, good product. Sleep Number Bed Reviews: PROS. I sleep so well on it too. Top complaints and advantages are discussed in detail. My Sleep consultants have full appreciation and understanding that a company is only as good as the promises it keeps to our valued clients. Excellent customer service! They are as comfortable as the 3 layer mattresses we purchased from SleepEZ 8 years ago. We bought the three layer, ten inch, split king mattress set. Excellent customer service, shipping, packing. So far we like our new mattresses. Bought this for the holidays. Then when we called in our actual order, the customer service representative couldn't have been any more pleasant (I'm sorry, I can't remember her name!) Even so, the mattress does not maintain its shape along the edges over time and that requires the 3 pieces to be rearranged fairly often which in turn requires frequent lifting and tugging and the risk of tearing the latex. In addition, for queen size and larger, each half of the mattress can be different. It's amazing what a good mattress can do. Don't hesitate to make the switch and go with Sleep EZ! Vaya keeps it simple when it comes to mattress construction, but don’t mistake their simplicity for poor quality. I have them at home and recently purchased a second set for our winter home. We also purchased the new Roma Mattress for our guest room. This review will focus on the Pure Green Mattress, Sleep on Latex’s flagship bed. Both my wife and I have a firm Dunlop latex base with a medium Dunlop middle layer. We went with the recommended configuration of x-firm, firm, medium, soft and we both really like the feel. I weigh 155 lbs. I compared several mattress stores recommended on the site and really liked what Sleep EZ had to offer. Awesome mattress!! My mattress arrived about 5 days after ordering. ️ We use the same 6-point testing procedure and 8-point evaluation in our Mattress Lab for every single mattress we test. I am keeping the boxes in case I have to return. Where Slumber Search discusses medical ailments, we strive to ensure the information on this site is accurate, current and useful, however, we do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information related to medicine. First product quality and price. We replaced the Tempurpedic with a latex mattress and have loved it since day 1. Lastly, they offer multiple features and mattress types to choose from, which is better than those that only provide one mattress option. We tried 3 different beds the last 2 were Temper pedic. Getting the boxes into our place and putting the mattress was a little tricky, but only because we have a California king and Sleep EZ obviously was trying to make it as easy as possible by labeling everything clearly and providing instructions. The mattress came in three boxes and was simple to set up. Boxes were even labeled. Thank you for your products. Additionally, you can adjust the firmness of the mattress at home by reconfiguring the layers. / box]. Best mattress hands down in quality, price and tailored firmness. Thx Langsy. My boyfriend bought this mattress last year because I complaining of having back pains. Purchased box and mattresses. As someone who had no problems sleeping on my 20-year old mattress, I can attest this is incomparable and that I sleep even better. We tried and returned 3 mattresses over three months from a very expensive Aireloom mattress with a very fluffy top to a top of the line Sealy to a Beautyrest and they all had problems with deep impressions from where my husband and I sleep and were all too hot. Original review: March 6, 2020 I purchased my Sleepy's Snug memory foam mattress at Mattress Firm in Asheville, NC. As others have pointed out, it would be almost impossible to return the mattress because once it is removed from the vacuum sealed bags that it is delivered in, it is impossible to but it back into the containers. I get a better night's sleep. They are incredible! I dread vacations or hotel beds now! I started with Consumer Reports, which rates Casper's mattress very highly. For sleepers who love a hybrid mattress but want an added luxurious feel, Sleep EZ designed the 360 Hybrid Pillowtop Mattress with you in mind. I did a lot of research, first to decide the type of mattress I wanted and then once I had selected latex, where I was going to buy my new mattress. Now have friends that want one! Here are the details: The Sleep EZ Organic Mattress uses 100% organic latex, 100% organic cotton and eco-conscious wool. Also, after about a month, there is the beginning of a body impression where we sleep, though less than any of the fluffy topped bedspring beds or foam or down mattress pads. Very helpful with all my questions. I'm still in the process of finding out which mattress layer I want on top, and how I want to stack the bed for best firmness, but, the way the whole thing goes together is just great. Been years since i could sleep in a bed without back pain. FREE Coupon codes too! We have been enjoying our new bed. The Hybrid Mattress is an affordable way to be introduced to a latex feel and have the benefits of pocketed coils. Sleep EZ provides 5 popular mattresses for adults. It is extremely comfortable and you don't feel much of your partners movement !! It's good to know we can re-arrange layers and even replace a layer with another firmness. Now we have the same mattress is both our houses. It is a little more work to put a king size mattress together due to the size, but worth it. I opted for the 9" firm, firm firm on one side on my king and firm med firm on the other. Took little bit time to unpack it, but no problems with it. It’s the only mattress our family will ever use and the only one I’d recommend without hesitation. I'm almost 100% sure that we won't sent it back, even if we decide it's not for us. They did a great job on packaging too! We asked the website to choose but I think next time will jus go with the firm on all three layers, After doing months of research (who knew buying a mattress was so hard!) All of our mattresses and pillows are Dunlop or talalay latex and we LOVE them! It slept hot compared to our old pillow top. So far this has been a great experience. We'll go through their adult mattresses in depth below talking about the ins and outs of the features to help you figure out which one is right for you or your family. Sleep EZ mattresses are ideal for those that are looking for high quality latex mattresses at high value for the materials used. I was very frustrated. Nice and soft and I can feel it relieving pressure on lower back. They went out of their way to make sure my online order was correct and that my mattress was successfully delivered to me in person. No smell, no defects. This is the best mattress ever I've ever slept on!!! THANK YOU, SLEEPEZ!! When it comes to your own comfort, your own body is the only North Star. Custermer service before the sale was excellent. We purchased Select Sleep Natural Talalay and Dunlap Queen 4 years ago and after trying the soft, med, firm arranged in different order still couldn't get the comfort level we wanted so after talking to Sleepez we ordered a foam topper from them $300 which did make it comfortable for a while. My husband loves it too. Sleep Number Mattress Reviews. He's a side sleeper and I'm a back sleeper. Trusted Online Mattress Reviews 2020. This is because of the comfort and cushioning properties of the latex, as well as its ability to promote natural spine alignment. With multiple firmness options, they have something for everyone and are available both in person at Mattress Firm locations as well as online. Really, happy with my new mattress. Really easy to get into an upstairs bedroom. With my old mattress (even though it was less than 3 years old) many nights I would have to get up and take pain medication just to sleep. No mistakes and even arrived a day early! Sleep EZ focuses on providing excellent materials and has GOLS, OEKO-TEX, and GOTS certifications for the foams that they use. Read now. Dynasty Mattress offers memory foam mattresses made of CertiPUR-US® certified foams with multiple layers of cool gel foam, air flow foam, and more supportive base foam. We have helped California residents find a great night’s rest with amazingly priced mattresses. Thank you! You will love Pure Green™ if you: Want to try all-natural latex – This material is packed with potential to change up your sleep experience, but a full-size mattress can be quite cost prohibitive, especially with more eco-friendly and natural materials. We replaced old standard king with new twin adjustable bases. The real topper, is this level of service even in the midst of the pandemic - absolutely phenomenal. I also like the ability to change the layers to adjust firmness. Staff also very helpful. Then, they went out of their way to send a replacement when Fedex definitely was at fault. I messaged them & figured it would be such a hassle ! A very comfortable mattress. We purchased our dream vacation home, so we wanted our dream bed. There is no one I’ve ever bought anything from that does this. This site's sole purpose is to make the decision making process faster and more efficient. I'm so happy with my choice and not to mention Steve was able to get me the best price if your looking for a new bed I hope you check these guys out! Ka-ching winner winner chicken dinner, I am not new to latex mattresses. No even amazon does that & no local mattress store cares about you & your mattress once it is out the store door & in your door. In this review we are taking a close look at the Sleep Number P5 airbed/foam mattress. When I ordered this mattress, I was pleased with thte abiliaty tyo customoze both sides of my King size mattress. Our son had allergies badly and all my research showed these didn't have that kinda problem and didn't off gas and other things. SleepEZ helped us design the right mattress for each of us based on our size, weight and sleep habits. We love the mattress and are sleeping much better. There is NO additional price markup for using this site or on links from this site and any commissions made by Slumber Search come out of the brand's profit margin. It offers a firmer feel on one side and a more plush version on the flip side. Only room for improvement that I could find was exploring use of a perforated plastic or adding a pull tab assist in opening the foam wraps. I can't stress how superior the ability to customize and adjust layers in home is versus picking something at the store after laying on it for a few minutes. layer: Dunlop Med -Top layer: Talalay soft Plush top isn't soft enough or plush top!? We're both happy with what we chose! It comes with free sheets, pillows, and mattress cover. A soft foam topper helped but made the bed too soft for my husband. I fully, highly recommend it from personal experience. Great customer service. It's only been a few weeks, but so far we're very satisfied. Recent Complaints Sleep Inc Like all things you read on the Internet, understand there is no better judge than yourself. All models offer dual firmness and sleep tracking technology. Delightfully firm. The pros: All natural latex mattress with customization features customers love. Excellent customer service too! Hopefully last a long time. I returned my Sleep Republic mattress but I still give it 5 stars. Needs two to put it together, but its easy with four hands. Got the king size - loved that I could make mine a bit softer and my husbands likes his firm. Very comfortable with outstanding customer service. Excellent purchasing experience. Other products. I needed my order shipped at a later date and they were prompt at shipping once I was back in town. Very pleased with my mattresses. Latex Mattress Reviews. We did plenty of online research. The mattress is wonderful, a perfect blend of support and comfort. This was the perfect fit for me. We called during a sale and got a recorded message saying that they would call us back if we left our number and a brief message and they called back promptly and were extremely knowledgeable and friendly. I haven't slept this well in years. Thank you Sleep EZ for making such a wonderful bed. Slumber Search is supported by readers. For full details visit the disclosures page.. At one point there were so many layers that the bed was higher than my waist! In the end, the original layer reappeared and actually arrived a day before the replacement, but even w that happening, they're orchestrating the return. Sleepy's Mattress is a wholly owned Mattress Firm brand and mattress in a box offering for a very competitive price. Not just for us but for children & multiple homes. MYSLEEP durability will keep you satisfied year after year. I could go on and on about my mattress I still can't believe how amazing it is to sleep on every night! Highly, highly recommend! This mattress has improved my sleep quality. My husband and I have had a sleep ez for 8 years and love it. Basically, you spread the organic cotton and wool cover on your bed and assemble the mattress components based on your preferences. I have not had any back pains since sleeping on this mattress. Relieved a lot of back issues.. I’m very happy with my ourchase. Very fast delivery, very happy with the mattress. It comes with 3'' of latex on the top layer, 8'' pocketed coils beneath, and then 2'' of latex beneath the coils for a flippable experience. my SO and I decided on Sleep EZ. I found this to be the cheapest site to buy from (despite the fact that I live in Canada). So when I needed one for another bed I didn't shop around. My search brought me to an unbiased reviews site sleeplikethedead.com. Read LessRead less about, Finally found the mattress we have been looking for and these guys had it for way less than the other stores plus we got free pillows, which are our new favorites and they had it done in less than 24 hrs and they are super nice!! Forgot what sleeping well felt like. I was also a little worried about doing the set up and wrestling with mattress parts - it wasn't hard at all and I was able to do it in under 20 minutes by myself. The mattress was relatively easy to assemble, although I do need to admit it th...Read More Read more aboutat it's not as easy if you don't read the instructions. The video on the website is helpful. Foam and latex mattresses mold to the contours of your body for personalized support and both materials absorb movement. We liked it so much we changed our king bed as well to the same thing - those two are now 3 years old, we just bought another bed to replace our last remaining regular mattress. This is a great product & company. We are very happy with our purchase so far. Shipping was fast, and the assembly was no big deal. I wish I bought it sooner. Fedex got turned around and decided to send one of the 3 boxes from AZ to TX to MS and then to NC (when I live in CA). We absolutely love our new mattress. I would highly recommend an organic latex mattress from Sleep EZ. Price isn’t always the only defining factor when it comes to mattress shopping, but it certainly plays a role. Fast forward 3 1/2 years there is a 1 1/4 sag in the middle a 1/4 less than warranty level when measured but when you are laying on it its like you are in a trough and can barely roll out. Very comfortable beds and very quiet when moving around on them. I’m the type of deep sleeper who can fall asleep anywhere: bus seats, … Every thing else is very nice. 106 likes. With the split mattress it is very easy to set up different firmness levels for his and her sides. overall] so that made it much easier to handle [approx. This is our second latex bed. I also love the sheets and pillows as well, and the pillow also took several nights to get used to, but now I love it, and so does my husband! And so the final layer of my new bed stationed out not in CA while the other 2 layers arrived in 2 days. And I am delightfully satisfied. Quality sleep is the key to nourish a great life. Sleeping EZ now. Your never stuck with what you thought you wanted. Reviews Sleep Inc. Sleep Inc mattresses are recommended by 56% of owners on GoodBed (based on 48 ratings + 6 reviews). using 9" latex mattress for adjustable frames. Buy with confidence from this company; you won't regret it! The bed is so nice and soft and there are no pressure points. It is a really amazing experience to sleep on this mattress. Overall, customers like what this mattress has to offer for the price. I ended up calling and walking through my size, sleep styles etc and am so glad I did because I was counseled out of what I thought I wanted (three layers of extra firm!) This organic talalay latex mattress gives the best nights sleep you’ve ever had. Excellent overall experience. They also have a variety of RV mattresses, crib mattresses, dog mattresses, a latex sofa bed, and a giant ultra-king sized all-latex mattress. I received a phonecall after I submitted my online order and was even more impressed with their customer service. Pranasleep has five mattress collections, the Pranasleep, Karma, Om, Organics, and Lotus mattresses.. We'll go through each of their mattress options in depth below: Here are the details about the Pranasleep Mattress Collection:. Mattress is very comfortable. We take pride in taking care of our customers with a personal passion that separates us from our competitors. This review for now is about customer service. I have artificial hips, shoulders, and one knee. We bought one for each of our children. MySleep Furniture Corporation 95 INGRAM DRIVE, TORONTO, ON Cell: 416- 319- 8851, STORE TEL. I stacked the 2 new mattresses on top of an existing SleepEZ bed, and now our guests can sleep in a regular bed. This company is the best! It's on a adjustable base. There are multiple types of mattresses in the market that come with different qualities and, of course, price tags. We Just gave it away as my wife is finally sleeping and I am more comfortable than I have ever been. Get personal & unbiased insight on the latest beds, bedding and sleep trends. At Sleep Advisor, we review much more than mattresses. I performed an exhaustive review of all latex mattress companies, and found Sleep EZ to be by far the best value. With Coolmax technology, it ensures any moisture does not stick around to the skin, but is absorbed by the mattress to help it evaporate quicker. Really happy I made this purchase. Thanks, Wasn’t sure about these new beds. Larry Kitchens in Norfolk Virginia. I have already been giving out recommendations! The product links are referral based and if you purchase an item we make a small commission. Great experience from ordering, delivery. Did extensive reviews and did finally make the plunge. I am chemically sensitive and have finally found a bed that has no toxic smell. It is supportive, but comfortable,no longer too firm as I had first thought, and the hip pain that I had from my old coil mattress is gone! The cons: The price may be higher than other competitors. You can’t go wrong with this mattress. This is the best mattress we have ever had & we have had no adjustment transition period to get used to & I did decide to swap out our top layer of firmness to get more firm & they were completely so easy! We've only been sleeping on it a few weeks but the early results are excellent. The pros: A lower priced latex-focused mattress with a flippable firmness. Seriously, I expected to like it, but my husband likes it too. Husband has lumbar DJD. Haven Boutique Mattress. My husband and I needed different firmness levels and this was the perfect way to do it. After a brief adjustment period we love the latex and have customized the split sides of our eastern king. After almost a week went by and Fedex hadn't updated the location for 4 days, it looked like the final layer was probably lost. A latex mattress offers a nice alternative for those who enjoy the support and comfort of a foam mattress but don’t want to feel as much “hug” from their bed. July 31, 2019. I just purchased my house and the minute I got my keys, I called and ordered another of the same mattress for my new home. Sleep Number may be best known for its adjustable air beds, which are built in a way that either automatically adjusts to meet the sleeper’s needs (360® Smart Beds) or allows the sleeper to change the firmness and support of the bed with the touch of a button (Value Beds). The system is very versatile, with different layers and firmness can be combined. Was very quick to receive. Fast delivery, well packaged, came in 4 boxes [221 Lbs. Write a Review! Having been in family-business since 1976, one of Sleep EZ's selling points is having the experience to make 'safe mattresses for the family.' Thanks Sleep EZ. And went beyond the status quo to make sure I was satisfied. It is soft enough but you are not sinking in it. Each sheet is very heavy, very difficult to maneuver and will rip very easily. Using Technology to create high quality mattress at a affordable price. Our first guest said it was great!! I bought one of the Natural latex foam beds, with 3 layers, but split so that my 3 layers are different than my wife's. It is also a normal height. Our mattress arrived timely. My husband and I initially bought a Tempurpedic Mattress with a money back guarantee - thank God. The main difference is that it doesn't use organic latex or organic cotton. So satisfied!! We recently purchased a 10" organic all natural talalay mattress with 3 layers (s,m,f). Easy to put inside the zippered casing. But other then that its PERFECT! -Bottom layer: Dunlop Firm is great. Review Methodology – How We Rate Mattresses SleepFoundation.org is run by a dedicated team of mattress experts with years of experience in the industry. I read and watched review after review online. First rate outfit all the way, would definitely do business with them again! Additionally, the organic cotton cover for this pillowtop mattress is quilted. Very professional and knowledgeable sales personnel. Third the number of years they have been in business and finally the superior customer service we received from Rodger prior to our purchase. I’ve bought two of these mattresses. We purchased an organic all-Talalay mattress based on our extensive online research. There is some motion transfer—the first night with the new mattress, I dreamt I was on a boat (from my husband rolling over throughout the night). Very comfortable mattress!! It sleeps cool, is environmentally friendly and the price can’t be beat. I will be a lifetime customer. This is what makes Coolmax such a popular fabric to use in both clothing and in mattress covers. Best nights sleep I have every had.