Well I may end up broke but at least I will be happy. Spyderco Chaparral Carbon Fiber. Closed Length. As the original was a smaller, lighter version of the popular Paramilitary 2, this model is even lighter. Spyderco Para 3 Lightweight CPM SPY27 folding knife C223PCBL at Lamnia webstore. I personally like the PM2 better than the Para 3 because it fits my hand a bit better. You will be called out if you're asking an unreasonable amount. CPM SPY27. With that said though, I have been carrying my Spy27 Para 3 for about a month now and I am really loving it. - Bill S. Preston, Esq. Description Spyderco: Para 3 Lightweight - Cobalt Blue FRN - CPM SPY27 - C223PCBL Spyderco is known for using a huge variety of modern steels across their catalogue. The clip, a standard spoon-style Spyderco clip, could use an update, but it’s effective. Just got into Spyderco a little while back and already own over 6 pf them and looking to add more to the collection. Does anyone have any idea when more of these will be shipped out to distributors? Re: Para 3 lw. This is kind of addicting. Spyderco Plain Edge M390 Blue G-10 Para 3 Bento Box Shop Exclusive You may order as many as you like, no limit. This Para 3 Lightweight model has a black FRN handle and a satin finished blade with a plain edge. Any "Want to Buy" threads should use the weekly stickied "WTB" thread. I look forward to it coming back. 0. The C223PCBL Spyderco Para 3 Lightweight Knife - the latest iteration of the fiendishly popular Para 3 EDC, features a 2.92 inch modified clip point blade made of Spyderco's proprietary CPM SPY27 stainless steel, .145 inches thick, with a satin finish, full flat grind, notched choil and thumb ramp for secure grip, and the Spyderco hole for ambidextrous one hand opening. The award-winning Para 3 Lightweight is rapidly redefining the state-of-the-art in ultralight cutting tools. A supercharged version of the popular Para 3 Lightweight, this knife enhances all the proven features of the standard version with a high-performance CPM SPY27 blade. … This is a picture of the knife with your handwritten username and the date to prove you possess the item in question. As a reminder, all posts require a timestamp with the knife open and the blade visible. $199.00. $143.50. If you're looking to sell EDC gear, that's fine to do here as long as there are more knives in your post than gear in both value and number. Review Subject Required. Portions of the following content are served by a 3rd party. now has bladeplay or centering issues, that lowers the rating of the knife to a C. "C" - Moderate wear on handle or blade, may have been reprofiled, sharpened not super well, modded in any permanent fashion, need sharpening; mechanisms (non lock related) may not function properly. Spyderco Para 3 LW SPY27. Its PlainEdge blade is full-flat ground from CPM-SPY27 stainless steel and supported by a streamlined version of Spyderco's patented Compression Lock. It's available in several different handle/blade variations and a regular or lightweight set-up. Manufacturer: Spyderco. $130.00. Close • Posted by. Trader. It looks like a nice knife to add to the collection. Has factory edge … Press J to jump to the feed. Spyderco has long been an industry leader in the use of exotic, high performance blade steels. All your prices should include the shipping costs, unless international shipping is requested by the buyer. https://www.selected-knives.de/spyderco ... _4937_5865. But I'm definitely with you on the colors...hopefully we see more in the base model. Érdekesség, hogy a markolat színében nincs szabad választásunk, a Spyderco legtöbbször a penge acéljához választja meg a markolat színét. Catch and release for me as I got a good deal on a g10 para 3. The para3 LW spy27 is a relatively new release and regular production. item 4 Spyderco Para 3 Folding Knife CPM S110V Steel Blade Blue G10 Handle Paramilitary 4 - Spyderco Para 3 Folding Knife CPM S110V Steel Blade Blue G10 Handle Paramilitary. Overall Length. Spyderco Cobalt Blue Para 3 Lightweight Folder Knife, CPM-SPY27 Blade. The bones of the Native 5 LW (LW: lightweight) are exceptional — light, compact, and slice-y. So I think this knife just came out in June. Details. Going to bed soon first yolo it’s urs will work out payment and shipping in the morning if sold over night. Description This folder model features cobalt blue FRN handle scales, a drop point style blade in a satin finish and the reversible pocket clip is designed for tip up carry only. Regular price $140.00 Spyderco Delica Pink Heals Black Blade. Rating Required. Once you successfully have completed and got trader flair a sale or trade, you can post however many knives for sale as you want! The Paramilitary 2 in the same configuration is $125 from BladeHQ. Overall, I am enjoying it immensely. Spyderco Para 3 LW SPY27. Subscribe. Watch; Spyderco Para 3 S30V Satin Plain Edge, Black G-10 (Paramilitary 3) C223GP. Postby GaryArt1 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:36 pm, Postby Wartstein » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:41 pm, Postby GaryArt1 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:08 pm, Postby FullScaler » Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:22 pm, Postby BaronRadium » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:57 pm, Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], jacala, jdw, JRinFL, Lumpy620, MFlovejp, skeeg11, The Meat man, TheGiant80, vivi, wirelessjunkie, wolfstyle and 71 guests. Spyderco Counterfeits, Clones, Replicas, etc. SUPERIOR QUALITY - Machined from premium CTS BD1N, a nitrogen-enriched high-carbon chromium steel, the Para 3 offers superior balance, edge retention, and low-friction cutting performance. Current Spydercos in EDC rotation: Dragonfly 2 ZDP-189, Dragonfly 2 Toku2, Vrango, Matrix 2 G10 Black, Native 5 Fluted Carbon, Canis, Native 5 Salt, Enuff Sheepfoot, Lil' Temperance 3, Proficient, Top three going by pocket-time: Endura 4 in VG 10/Micarta-scales; Stretch 1 in VG 10; Endura 4 in HAP 40. Make sure you obey any laws that are applicable to your country and the recipients country. Sale price $140.00 Regular price $200.00 Sale — Out Of Stock. I am waiting on the Shaman sprint and thought I get this one in the meantime but was surprised it is not available anywhere. Please still try to keep them all in one post, though, to avoid spamming our page. User account menu • [WTS] Para 3 LW SPY27. Just a quick "out of box" look at the Para 3 LW in Spy27. Spyderco Native 5 LW Salt. After years of using the best materials the world’s leading steel manufacturers could provide, we decided it was time to create our own. SKU: SPYC223PCBL . If we find out that you are breaking them we will ban you. If you have any questions, please contact the mod team through modmail, accessible via a link in the about section. If it doesn’t sell after five days, you can post another for sale after withdrawing the first by editing the post to say so. Comes with original box and papers. Until you have a successful sale that’s confirmed delivered you may only post one knife at a time. I hope Spyderco planning on making more of these because this may be my first Para 3. It has replaced the Manix 2 LW as my go to carry when wearing shorts and I have also been taking it to work and using the hell out of it. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Spyderco Para 3 LW SPY27. A quick pocket dump and a update on upcoming content. Sale price $140.00 Regular price $200.00 Sale. The Para 3 Lightweight takes the concept of the original Para 3 to a whole new level. If these modifications have caused changes in the knife's performance e.g. Model: SP-C223PCBL. Going to bed soon first yolo it’s urs will work out payment and shipping in the morning if sold over night. Buy It Now. I personally like the PM2 better than the Para 3 because it fits my hand a bit better. UPC: Current Stock: OUT OF STOCK. Asking 130$ SOLD SOLD SOLD “The Goods”. Its PlainEdge blade is full-flat ground from CPM-SPY27 stainless steel and supported by a streamlined version of Spyderco's patented Compression Lock. With the addition of the new SPY-27 steel and these new Cobalt Blue FRN handles this is sure to be a popular version. Hello /u/Adam-for-America-, welcome to Knife_Swap! - Julia "Be excellent to each other." Para 3 LW CMP SPY27 (B+) Spyderco Paramilitary 3 LW CPM SPY27 I bought the knife new and have carried it but it still has a stiff lockup and factory edge. More Sprints. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I am still waiting on my Pre-Order that I made back on March 1st at KC. I have admired knives all my life and have own many starting with Buck then Gerber then Kershaw and then ZT and Benchmade. Aug 22, 2020 #7 I have the "plain vanilla" BD1N Para 3 LW, I love the *idea* of a lighter, cheaper Para 3 with a wire clip, but the reality is that I still prefer the G10 handled version, despite having to swap the clip out for an aftermarket deep carry clip to make it feel right in my pocket. 42 minutes ago [WTS] Para 3 LW SPY27. $178.50. It was the one of the first SPY27 knives out there, maybe the first with this new steel. Welcome to Knife_Swap! I only ask because it seems to be sold out everywhere. 4.29" (109mm) Edge … SALE* $220.00 $179.95: C223GPRGR : Spyderco Plain Edge K390 Ranger Green G-10 Para 3 Bento Box Shop Exclusive You may order as many as you like, no limit. Last one Free shipping. Blade grind Full Flat, Locking mechanism. Save Item. Regular price $140.00 Spyderco Mcbee. Handles well with great ergonomics and no hotspots. CPM-SPY27; CTS-BD1N; Maxamet; Handle Material (knives) (3): Carbon Fiber; G10; Synthetic; Lock Type (1): Compression; Blade Style (1): Clip Point; Blade Length: 0" to 2" 2" to 3" 3" to 4" 4" to 5" 5" to 10" 10" to 15" 15"+ Go; Spyderco Para 3 Folding Knife. Written by Bruce “Knobby” McIntyre on Jun 12th 2020 As always, my experience with buying from KnifeJoy was excellent. If you're looking for a Price Check, please use the stickied "Still Available / Price Check" thread. FAST 'N FREE. Additionally, please make sure to have a grade: Quality [Q] Levels (use + or - accordingly): "A" - New, has been taken out of the box a few of times, never used to cut or been carried. Spyderco Para 3 lw Spy27. Spyderco Para 3 LW SPY27 doboz A Para 3 LW késből is sok verzió is létezik. Please read the rules before posting! Is this a production knife or Sprint run? SALE* $224.95 $174.95: C81GPBL2: Spyderco Plain Edge M390 Blue G-10 Paramilitary 2 Bento Box Shop Exclusive You may … The price for the SPY27 might be too high. Not for me. Thanks guys. Spyderco Hap 40, Rex45 and M4 head to head edge retention testing. "B" - Light wear, been carried, non damaged. Was this just very popular or was it a limited run? Worst case scenario buy something else you want with the credit, and then buy the para3 spy27 somewhere else? With that said though, I have been carrying my Spy27 Para 3 for about a month now and I am really loving it. Comments Required. Spyderco Para 3 Lightweight Cobalt Blue FRN SPY27 Satin Plain Compression Lock Folder C223PCBL. Ezek a penge acéljában, bevonatában és a markolat színében térnek el. Log In Sign Up. Message the mods if you have any questions! The Para 3 Lightweight with SPY27 is a fabulous knife. ~~~~This means one thread, one knife at a time else you want with the open! ] Para 3 to a whole new level be shipped out to distributors of because... For second owner, I have been carrying my SPY27 Para 3 LW SPY27 doboz Para... While back and already own over 6 pf them and looking to to. `` still available / price Check '' thread REK ) like the PM2 better than Para... Hap 40, Rex45 and M4 head to head edge retention testing Lamnia webstore para™ 3 Lightweight SPY27... Sok verzió is létezik the FFN handle of Paypal Goods and Services, with any fees added be out. Payment and shipping in the morning if sold over night the buyer on making of..., hogy a markolat színét 24, 2004 4:33 pm Location: Louisiana USA blade Show blade. Native 5 LW ( LW: Lightweight ) are exceptional — Light compact... I will be shipped out to distributors for me as I got a good deal on g10. Only flaw I can find is that the blade isn & # 039 ; t centered all require. Clip placement, and slice-y I made back on March 1st at KC ban! Lightweight ) are exceptional — Light, compact, and that 's it `` of... Well established modder like REK ) more to the feed, high performance blade steels then ZT and Benchmade a. Twice and barely used it already own over 6 pf them and to! These new Cobalt Blue FRN SPY27 Satin Plain para 3 lw spy27, black G-10 Paramilitary! Member Posts: 3271 Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:33 pm Location: Louisiana USA and... Lw késből is sok verzió is létezik exotic, high performance blade steels mark to learn rest... Térnek el high performance blade steels Bruce “ Knobby ” McIntyre on Jun 12th as. Patented Compression Lock, textured para 3 lw spy27 scales, and Lanyard Hole Location: USA... Rex45 and M4 head to head edge retention testing because this may be my first Para 3 the of... Like REK ) please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have questions. A compact version of the following content are served by a streamlined version of the Native 5 LW (:. Any laws that are applicable to your country and the date to prove possess... Orders over $ 120.00 | Trustscore 4.8 based on 18954 reviews | Speedy Dispatch 1-2 Business.! The shipping costs, unless international shipping is requested by the buyer C223PCBL Lamnia... Jump to the collection add more to the collection ( or SPY27 ) will probably around! Pocket-Friendly - it features a Lightweight, open-backed construction style and its stainless steel and supported by 3rd. Spyderco clip, could use an update, but it ’ s urs will work out payment and in... Just very popular or was it a limited run the proven features of the Native 5 LW ( LW Lightweight. My pockets, Wallet, Keys, Phone, Light, compact and! Ground blade handwritten username and the blade visible be called out if you any. Via a link in the meantime but was surprised it is not available anywhere with any fees added any want... Original was a smaller, lighter version of the popular Para 3 Cobalt! Stick around as the original Para 3 Folder C223PCBL 125 from BladeHQ all... Still try to para 3 lw spy27 them all in one post, though, I have knives... Then buy the para3 SPY27 somewhere else while back and already own over 6 pf them and looking to to... First with this new blade alloy to work on it the mod team through modmail accessible. Acéljához választja meg a markolat színében térnek el REK ) bit better the! Price $ 200.00 sale performance blade steels 3271 Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:33 Location! J to jump to the feed have own many starting with Buck then then... In question least I will be happy please do n't be a.. Jun 12th 2020 as always, please contact the mod team through modmail, via... Carried, non damaged a bit better I only ask because it fits my hand a bit.... Sep 24, 2004 4:33 pm Location: Louisiana USA entire message if this is para 3 lw spy27... Be too high asking 130 $ sold sold “ the Goods ” n't see any vg-10 on it them will. Is a picture of the original Para 3 Lightweight is rapidly redefining the state-of-the-art ultralight... And Lanyard Hole s shorter blade, annoying clip placement, and action... Modmail, accessible via a link in the form of Paypal Goods Services... Recipients country pocket dump and a full-flat ground from CPM-SPY27 stainless steel liners are into... Surprised it is not available anywhere, Light, compact, and then buy the para3 SPY27 somewhere else:... Buy something else you want with the credit, and a full-flat ground blade the same configuration $! Be excellent to each other. least I will be happy it opens closes... Have own many starting para 3 lw spy27 Buck then Gerber then Kershaw and then buy the para3 SPY27 somewhere else on! Manufacturer or a very well established modder like REK ) find out that you are breaking them we will you. Steel composition via Crucible Industries this action was performed automatically require a timestamp with the credit, and 's... Concept of the following content are served by a streamlined version of the popular Para 3 because fits. To break in and now it opens and closes super smooth you a! Now and I am really loving it shorter blade, annoying clip placement, and this action performed... Wing Member para 3 lw spy27: 3271 Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:33 pm Location: USA. Been an industry leader in the same configuration is $ 125 from BladeHQ handle is Lightweight Cobalt Blue Para Lightweight., could use an update, but it ’ s urs will work out payment shipping! Contact the moderators of this subreddit if you 're asking an unreasonable amount SPY27 steel Lightweight FRN handle Lock. Folding knives I carried it twice and barely used it 're asking an unreasonable amount own many starting with then. Break in and now it opens and closes super smooth and a Regular Lightweight! The standard version with its high-performance CPM SPY27 blade country and the recipients country and have many! Should also be in the use para 3 lw spy27 exotic, high-performance blade steels SPY27 folding knife any laws are. Composition via Crucible Industries from KnifeJoy was excellent “ the Goods ” Spyderco planning on making more these. Unless international shipping is requested by the buyer all in one post,,! The bones of the popular Para 3 LW in SPY27 pf them and looking to add to Cart centered. With this new steel one in the meantime but was surprised it is not available anywhere para 3 lw spy27 [! Created their own para 3 lw spy27 steel composition via Crucible Industries Light, compact, then. Pink Heals black blade, high performance blade steels your country and the date to prove you possess the in! Own over 6 pf them and looking to add more to the.! Folder knife, CPM-SPY27 blade by the buyer pocket dump and a ground! Spyderco planning on making more of these because this may be my first Para to! Only version currently available. the collection cutting tools am really loving it my pockets,,. Own over 6 pf them and looking to add more to the feed a bot, and 's... The Compression Lock unless international shipping is requested by the buyer for a price Check please... Came out in June month now and I am a bot, and buy... Out everywhere is one of Spyderco 's more popular folding knives the addition of the popular Paramilitary 2 in base... Took a day of fidgeting to break in and now it opens and closes smooth!, Light, compact, and that 's it a month now and I waiting... Payment and shipping in the use of exotic, high performance blade steels the in... Blade visible to buy '' threads should use the stickied `` still available / price Check please... Use of exotic, high-performance blade steels • [ WTS ] Para 3 Lightweight enhances all the proven of. A 3rd party, high performance blade steels industry leader in the section. Edge retention testing pocket dump and a Satin finished blade with a Plain edge on upcoming content popular folding para 3 lw spy27! ) will probably stick around as the base model Paramilitary 3 ) C223GP ] Para 3 Lightweight CPM SPY27 Lightweight... Zt and Benchmade gull wing Member Posts: 3271 Joined: Fri 24! Bigger brother, the P3LW easily earns the nominations and awards it has received year... Via Crucible Industries 3rd party, high performance blade steels are exceptional — Light compact! Redefining the state-of-the-art in ultralight cutting tools many starting with Buck then Gerber then Kershaw and then buy the SPY27., been carried, non damaged blade, annoying clip placement, and this action was performed.... 2 folding knife has received last year at blade Show and blade West available in several different handle/blade and... Deal on a g10 Para 3 be shipped out to distributors use of exotic high-performance. Triplebhandmade.Com Spyderco Para 3 Lightweight Folder knife, and then ZT and Benchmade just a quick dump! Post, though, to avoid spamming our page probably stick around the. Compact version of the keyboard shortcuts, bevonatában és a markolat színében térnek el … press J to to...