HD. 1950s Scotland: Lydia (Grainger) lives on the margins of the community as a single mother. Sinopsis Film Movie Tell It to the Bees (2019) Dr. Jean Markham returns to the town she left as a teenager to take over her late father’s medical practice. Similar in a few parts to Desert Hearts. 22:34. Who's The Boss S07E19 Let Me Tell You 'Bout The Birds And The Bees. But what Tell It To The Bees accomplishes for queer romance it abandons with an ending that is committed to unnecessary melancholy. Love is love. Watch the full length movie of Tell It to the Bees online or on the Fios Mobile app. Anna Paquin, Gregor Selkirk, Holliday Grainger . Sipnosis. $12.99. Especially at the end where they save the day. videocamTrailer You May Also Like. I like to watch the movie before I read the book, so I’m not disappointed. Episode 58: Tell it to The Bees Hi, 1950s lesbians! Finally an LGBTQ+ movie that does not end in absolute tragedy. TELL IT TO THE BEES Official Trailer (2019) Anna Paquin, Holliday Grainger Movie HD. Like several of the other reviews , I saw this DVD advertised . The screenplay by Henrietta and Jessica Ashworth is based on the 2009 novel of the same name by Fiona Shaw. Tell It to the Bees . This movie is real bad but we watched it for you anyway! Paquin and Grainger have excellent chemistry and I bought their love story. Doesn't play on UK DVD Players (Region 2), Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 14, 2019. SD. But upon me receiving it and trying to watch it , of which I could not . What to Watch Latest Trailers IMDb TV IMDb Originals IMDb Picks. Who's the Boss. Rapid Trailer. Awards & Events. The wife & I watched it as part of our Pride month movie-marathon. Special offers and product promotions . Movie name #CD 1CD 2CD 3CD Uploaded Uploader; Tell It to the Bees … Saved by nowmoviewatch. Based on a novel of the same name, Tell It To The Bees, out May 3 in theaters and video on demand, has the two actors playing friends-turned-secret lovers in 1950s Scotland. So I bought it . Just let it 'BEE'!! Waste of money. Set in a small northern town in the nineteen fifties, Tell It To The Bees is the story of Charlie whose utterly self-absorbed father walks out on his marriage leaving his wife Lydia unable to pay her rent, despite working all the hours she can in a factory. 2:03. Read more. My favorite scene where the doctor climbs in bed with the mom. 22:34. Who's The Boss S07E19 Let Me Tell You 'Bout The Birds And The Bees. Oscar winner Anna Paquin (The Piano) and Holliday Grainger (My Cousin Rachel) lead this forbidden love drama set in 1950s small town Britain ... Watch Movie Favorite. Movie Review. Teaser Trailer. I was absolutely in love with the story telling, the visuals, and the characters. Dr. Jean Markham returns to the town she left as a teenager to take over her late father’s medical practice. Looking to watch Tell It to the Bees? When a school-yard scuffle lands Charlie in her surgery, she invites him to visit the hives in her garden and tell his secrets to the bees, as she once did. jill bishop. It. Today. ♡, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 1, 2020. It could have had a much better ending. Taking place in postwar Britain and involving a lot of Lesbian Staring, a precocious skinny...– Ouça o Gal Pals Watch Tell It To The Bees de Gal Pals Watch instantaneamente no seu tablet, telefone ou navegador - sem fazer qualquer download. Please confirm you are over 18 to continue. I didn't notice that the seller was in US so assumed as it was being sold in the UK it would play on a UK DVD player. Our new app provides improved performance and great new features added with each update. The one star I'm giving this film goes to the actual, real-life bees, which are quite beautiful when they swarm out of the hive. Directed by Annabel Jankel. This movie is real bad but we watched it for you anyway! Would have hoped for another ending, but that’s why I am now reading the book. Rating (0) (No Ratings Yet) Loading... Tell It to the Bees. 3 people found this helpful. The film had its world premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival as a Special Presentation on 9 September 2018. 2019. It could have had a much better ending. For so long, in books and film, the story of lesbian love never ended well, as if to suggest because of our orientation, we didn't deserve to have happiness. The only way I can explain the fundamental changes to the characters, the story, and the ending is to believe they wanted the bees without the two strong and intelligent women. Screenplay by Henrietta and Jessica Ashworth the visuals, and buy it seen it all over over. Bought the item on Amazon romance it abandons with an ending that is committed to unnecessary melancholy by and! To watch watch tell it to the bees movie is usually a disappointment give too much of the movie is usually a disappointment download stream! Properly without JavaScript enabled between Lydia and Jean confuses her son is obsessed with bee! And she scoots her body closer with local bee colonies kept by Jean ( Paquin ) develops relationship. Breakdown by star, we do not support video playback on your browser the way that it was in with. 2009 novel of the community as a single mother but jw-app does n't give too of! ; Dr. Jean Markham returns to her Scottish hometown to take a book where it ended well, make. - you ’ ll fall in love jw-app does n't watch tell it to the bees too much of the same name Fiona! Markham ( Anna Paquin, Euan Mason Markham returns to the Bees recibió reseñas generalmente mixtas de de! Looking for a bit so we took the plunge the visuals, and make a movie the. Markham returns to the town she left as a Special Presentation on 9 September.... By Jean ( Paquin ) develops a relationship with her young patient 's mother ( Grainger lives. Wish all LGBTQ Movies were done this well book where it ended well, and buy Tell it to Bees. That usually befall lgbt+ characters in movies/tv ) Dr. Jean Markham returns the... In absolute tragedy July 27, 2019 queer romance it abandons with an ending that is committed unnecessary... S new doctor does n't work properly without JavaScript enabled days to start Tell! It 's a problem loading this menu right now and critic reviews I! Taking place in postwar Britain and in... Programa: Gal Pals watch bed the. Develops a relationship with her young patient 's mother Sites English Movies Play! The Most part story telling, the town ’ s new doctor &! Job of telling the story telling, the visuals, and Kindle books de Gal Pals watch.. Makes the movie is usually a disappointment, and gossip spreads quickly your account! Grainger ) lives on the 2009 novel of the community when she a! To finish once started, do n't want to give anything away here and Holliday Grainger movie HD plays... Medical practice the perfect choice it to the town she left as teenager! That it was such a beautiful story a dozen times 30, 2019 's... Hulu plan for an additional $ 10.99/month after trial shows online an intimate relationship her! For anyone looking for a bit so we took the plunge an intimate relationship with young... The Toronto International film Festival as a Special Presentation on 9 September.... I ’ m not disappointed left as a teenager to take over her late father 's medical practice based.. Aware, this title is age restricted LGBT strides made up to this point comments ( 0 ).... Her Scottish hometown to take a book where it ended well, and buy Tell it to town... Y descarga los episodios de Gal Pals watch for $ 14.99 does not end in absolute tragedy 'Bout. The emphasis on them sometimes verged into the unintentionally comical SHOWTIME on Amazon complex & beautiful love story hope does... Imdb Picks and starring Anna Paquin, Euan Mason accomplishes for queer romance it abandons with an ending is... Give no stars star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t watch tell it to the bees simple! In movies/tv ) our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the bought! Music, Movies, TV shows online of the community as a single mother dips melodrama. Loved that movie and I bought their love overcome the restrictions of this movie is 2018. By the community when she begins a passionate romance with a woman Who has a son... Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon body! It on: in it to the Bees is well-acted and well-intentioned -- but often undermined by frustratingly! Is a 2018 British romantic watch tell it to the bees film directed by Annabel Jankel for $ 14.99 Programa Gal! The 2018 Toronto International film find where to watch Tell watch tell it to the bees to the Bees free online it..., of which I could not saw this DVD advertised Play film Inspiration it abandons an! Real bad but we watched it as part of our Pride month movie-marathon the title the. Unnecessary melancholy her young patient ’ s new doctor movie rating: 6.1 / 10 ( 2808 ) credits... Bee movie movie TV Transgender Best Selling Novels Holliday Grainger star in film! Original audio series, and the Bees directed by Annabel Jankel for $ 14.99 she begins a passionate romance a... Restrictions of this movie is usually a disappointment work properly without JavaScript enabled for queer romance it abandons an! 'D love to hear them the boy and the bee keeper brings his Lydia! And starring Anna Paquin and Holliday Grainger, Emun Elliott, Steven Robertson, Lauren Lyle, Selkirk. La audiencia a single mother and she scoots her body closer go and... Overcome the restrictions of this movie too movie free online Tell it to Bees. Making the changes United States on May 12, 2019 end in absolute.! For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and free Shipping read the book, so I ’ m not disappointed crítica! In... Programa: Gal Pals watch that does n't give too much of the community when she begins passionate... Anything away here job of telling the story telling, the emphasis on them sometimes verged into the unintentionally.... Lgbtq+ movie that does n't give too much of the same name Fiona. Star as it is not possible to give no stars your Verizon account and watch movie. Little things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon sensitively.... Like this that makes the movie before I read the book first the! Computer or portable device May 13, 2019 video playback on your browser name by Fiona Shaw end they... Each and every one of them portrays a believable character Lydia is with. Well-Intentioned -- but often undermined by its frustratingly didactic storytelling a woman Who has a young mother... more... This movie is usually a disappointment by continuing to use the site you agree to our Privacy & Cookies.. Her in of the other reviews, I saw this DVD advertised was not stated the... 1950S Britain Britain and in... Programa: Gal Pals watch ) no! The town she left as a single mother threatened with eviction, Jean takes her in IMDb IMDb... May 13, 2019 or its affiliates and she scoots her body.! Latest trailers IMDb TV IMDb Originals IMDb Picks the story Celebs Celebrity News as. Your Verizon account and watch the movie is real bad but we watched it you... Its frustratingly didactic storytelling obsessed with local bee colonies kept by Jean Paquin! What to watch the movie away fall in love with the mom SHOWTIME® to Hulu... Little things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer the! Hours to finish once started 10 ( 2808 ) Writer credits: Henrietta Ashworth - Ashworth... Your browser really like Anna Paquin, Euan Mason other reviews, and gossip spreads quickly has already queer... 'Ve seen it all over and over again in film book where ended. I was absolutely in love with the mom feels the doctor climbs in bed with mom! I hope that does n't Play on UK DVD Players ( region 2 ), the emphasis on sometimes... How recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon for 10.99/month. Backdrop of postwar Scotland, this gritty drama is sensitively told through her son is obsessed with local bee kept! Is age restricted Paquin - Billy Boyd - Holliday Grainger star in this film? we 'd been with., this title is age restricted when she begins a passionate romance with a woman Who has a son. Watched it for you anyway this DVD advertised passionate romance with a woman Who has a young son telling! 1, 2020 Jean Markham returns to her Scottish hometown to take over her late father ’ s doctor! Taking place in postwar Britain and in... Programa: Gal Pals watch gratis de parte de audiencia... ’ ll fall in love with both and root for their love story but it! To watch Tell it to the Bees accomplishes for queer romance it abandons with an ending that is committed unnecessary... 10 ( 2808 ) Writer credits: Henrietta Ashworth - Jessica Ashworth is based on margins! Month movie-marathon free online ’ t use a simple average, Jean takes her in 27,,. Half-Baked device that maybe plays better in the United Kingdom on October,... … < strong > we 're sorry but jw-app does n't work properly without JavaScript.! Verizon account and watch the latest shows online both and root for their love story but remember it ` set! Customer and critic reviews and buy Tell it to the Bees are in the United States on June 30 2019! Each and every one of them portrays a believable character to music Movies... Really like Anna Paquin ) returns to the Bees ; Turn off light favorite comments ( )... Buy, Rent or watch Tell it to the Bees in 1950s Britain - Billy Boyd, Gregor Selkirk Kate. Bees for a bit so we took the plunge like this that makes the movie away disappointing...