This product is not a good investment. How do I know I can trust these reviews about Whirlpool? A link has directed you to this review. A look at Whirlpool's W Labs smart countertop oven. The best cheap oven range: Samsung 30 … We value your privacy. Standalone cook tops: Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Whirlpool Silver Countertop Microwave Oven 0.5 Cu Ft at Amazon.com. I highly recommend the high heat cleaning feature ovens. Whirlpool offers one of the industry's most extensive selections of appliances equipped with advanced heating technology like convection and induction heating. © 2020 CNET, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. The WLabs oven is available for $799 in the US. Best Buy has honest and unbiased customer reviews for Whirlpool - 30" Built-In Double Electric Convection Wall Oven - Stainless steel. It is impossible to get the grease off. Whirlpool WOS51EC0HW Overview. They refuse to fix it. This double-oven range is solid. Just recently, we were heating up pizza for dinner and was faced with an usual situation. All Rights Reserved. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Customer service hold time took days and hours of hold time. We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. remote start, keep warm setting, rapid preheat, FIT system and is both ADA and Star K compliant. Best Cyber Monday deals still available: AirPods, Amazon Echo, laptops and more, Where to buy a PS5: Check on inventory restock at GameStop, Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon and Target, Black Friday 2020: The best deals still available at Amazon, Best Buy, Staples, Walmart and more, Mueller Austria Ultra-Stick 9-Speed Immersion Blender. Now seeing and hearing sparking and its week before Thanksgiving NO STOVE AT ALL. This new oven came with my house. I also developed a pitting area on the bottom the size of a quarter & I don't know how that occurred. PS, I also went on YOUTUBE and you can see all the TROUBLESHOOTING ON MANY APPLIANCES! Kitchen stylist tools: The oven’s screen will then populate with a few different options for the desired doneness. We value your privacy. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Yes, there are other double-oven ranges out there, but this Whirlpool is a class above. The aqua clean feature is only good for light spills on the bottom. I purchase December 2019, I had my previous stove for 20 years and wanted a new fresh look. Whirlpool's kitchen styling tools make it easy for buyers to pre-visualize how given models for cooking appliances will appear in their kitchen design. I am now looking to replace a practically new oven which will run me about $2000.00 which I am not happy about. Our oven is only 2-years old. The oven steam "cleans" the oven but it only cleans the bottom, not the sides, back or door. Get buying tips about Ranges, Ovens, and Stoves delivered to your inbox. Since this is a smart oven, you can wirelessly control the range’s functions, too. My wall over was 1 1/2 yrs old with a worthless 1 yr limited Warranty. By entering your email, you agree to sign up for consumer news, tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs. AVOID anything Whirlpool! The drawer had smooth action in the store but mine was herky jerky and I noticed the no grip rough edge. Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Only mild dish soap and a microfiber towel. This 30" Smart single wall oven by Whirlpool comes with 5 cu. Ft. Capacity Smart Countertop Microwave Oven with Scan-To-Cook Technology, WiFi Connect, Convenience Cooking Controls, and Auto and Time Defrost, in Stainless Steel 3.9 out of 5 stars 138 $139.00 $ 139. DON'T BUY!!!! So disappointed with my Whirlpool purchase. Unsubscribe easily. Unfortunately, I didn't realize the poor quality and poor reviews prior to purchasing from this company. I guess it is because they are just paid employees. ft. capacity. Whirlpool's collection of standalone cooktops is one of the largest in the industry. Our content is intended to be used for general information purposes only. I'm afraid to clean them oven again.. Whirlpool maintains multiple product lines that can be easily mixed-and-matched with other products to maintain consistent usability and design. Whirlpool offers extensive resources online for customers who need to schedule warranty support or find information about replacement parts, even for discontinued models. The Amazon countertop oven comes with a … It is going to take a week to get someone out to fix it. Started having problems with the door not closing. Its location on this page may change next time you visit. I also purchased two other components because I didn't want to waste my time taking the oven apart to find out it was something else so I purchased these two additional parts all from Amazon: Whirlpool W10293048 Gas Valve for Range and Whirlpool 9758079 Oven … The Aqua Lift has never worked and the company has the most abhorrent customer DIS-service I've ever had the misfortune to deal with! Normal Day. 00 A touchscreen provides instant access to settings your family uses most, too. When talking to someone at Whirlpool it appears they have no compassion. We had an extended warranty that just “disappeared from their system.” They told us someone would call back us but no one has. It also features self cleaning option. There is a class-action suit in the U.S. over what a slime bag bunch of crooks they are and how their Aqua Lift technology has NEVER worked!! Unsubscribe at any time. The Amazon Smart Oven is a steal at just $250. This double oven's smarts make it an appliance worth pining after. Whirlpool Smart Front Control Range Whirlpool has created a connected smart oven that works with Nest as part of the company's Smart Kitchen Suite. Whirlpool warranty doesn't cover esthetics and refused to replace the trim, stating replacement would include the entire control panel and it is not covered under warranty. It's hard to say no to the Whirlpool WEG730H0DS' striking design, but its slow cooking times should make you think twice before splurging on this pricey gas range. I like the oven but hate the aqua clean feature. I bought model #wfg515s0es0 at Best Buy and it was delivered 8/2/16. DO NOT BUY. It currently sells more than $15 billion of home appliances and other products in more than 170 countries around the world. Be the first one to find this review helpful. FAQ. Whirlpool WOS51EC0AS: The lowest-priced model we considered, this oven does not have convection capabilities and has only two oven racks. Horrible stove. Do your homework. Prompts in the app even send cooking instructions straight to your Whirlpool’s WLabs™ Smart Oven is my latest focus. Its ovens are no different, and we have had a look at every oven Whirlpool provides in order to help you determine which of them, if any, are worth the money. A new countertop oven from Whirlpool's WLabs … This company is not yet accredited. WOS72EC0HV in Fingerprint Resistant Black Stainless by Whirlpool in Boise, ID - 5.0 cu. DO NOT buy Whirlpool branded electric ovens. Other countertop convection ovens on this list are much more expensive. Took 3 weeks to repair. My oven is a year old and looks like it's never been cleaned. This was an update we were told we had to run in order to use the associated APP. Best Buy has honest and unbiased customer reviews for Whirlpool - Smart 30" Built-In Single Electric Wall Oven - Black. Whirlpool put out an update and it fried the control board of our electric built in oven. Whirlpool’s new Smart Countertop Oven uses an internal camera to recognize what food you put in it and adjust the cooking temperature and time accordingly. Whirlpool's smart oven uses sensors to detect the food you're making and cooks it perfectly. We aim to provide readers with the most up-to-date information available about today's consumer products and services. Extensive heating technology: It is very important to do your own analysis before making any investment based on your own personal circumstances and consult with your own investment, financial, tax and legal advisers. Buyer beware of aqua cleaning features. I purchased this item about one year ago to fix my Whirlpool oven model SF362LXSQ 30" Accubake which was not igniting or heating up. The Good The $1,495 June Intelligent Oven is a countertop convection oven with a built-in camera that recognizes a limited number of foods and cooks them automatically. I purchased a new Whirlpool stove in Feb 2020. He basically said my Warranty was up and nothing they could do! Read helpful reviews from our customers. This is my second whirlpool oven to die in a short period of time. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Whirlpool 4342528 Oven at Amazon.com. My Whirlpool Gold Star aqualift oven stopped working right at three years, when the warranty ended. Send Yummly® Guided Cooking instructions directly to the connected oven or use Scan-to-Cook technology 1 to start cooking frozen foods in the built-in wall oven or microwave using your smartphone or tablet. This review is from Whirlpool - 5.3 Cu. The idea behind all of these smart ovens is to simplify the cooking process. Now after almost finishing supper last night the whole cooktop stopped working. I scrub with all my might on parts I can reach but the baked on grease is back with the next use. I said I was going to complain on Social Media and he didn't care! I think the engineers think we all live in Silicon Valley. Companies pay us to be accredited or when you click a link, call a number or fill a form on our site. You can preheat your oven, adjust cooking times, and more. The oven is large and the light is nice. Steer clear of the Maytag Gemini MET8720DS if you want or expect anything more than "average.". A smart device wouldn't be complete without it had an app, and this oven is no exception. ConsumerAffairs is not a government agency. Get the right settings every time with this smart self-cleaning combination wall oven. Chris Monroe/CNET In an ever-growing pool of smart countertop ovens, the WLabs Smart Oven, from Whirlpool… Copyright © 2020 Consumers Unified LLC. 2 * Through its cooking algorithms, the smart oven also learns how you like your meals cooked. Whirlpool is an established provider of whitegoods across the world, and it focuses on innovation and design across all of its products. For there to be an internal wiring issue that is now costing me $500 to repair on top of waiting 30 days for them to be able to fix the oven. Six months later, my oven has quit. I had Total Appliance from Cleveland do the repair, the only ones I found at the time that would work on this type over with a Digital panel. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review. First off the oven was not calibrated right and Whirlpool wanted us to do all these tests to see what the problem was. So disappointed to find the paint finish coming off the trim on my 8 month old Whirlpool range. LG LWS3063BD : This is a good-looking oven … My most recent oven only made it two years. ft. Smart Single Wall Oven with True Convection Cooking. Also, we have to purchase an extended warranty for our Whirlpool refrigerator every year because it always needs something fixed. They have kept us on hold for two hours and then tell us there is nothing they can do to fix it. Easy support: We now will need to pay for the repair ourselves. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. It’s a countertop smart oven that has a built-in camera and infrared system for food recognition, and can also determine the food’s starting temperature and whether it’s fresh or frozen. I put the phone on speaker, finally I talked to 2 Customer Service men to no avail. This time the oven was only getting intermittent ignition and the igniter passed continuity which left me wondering if the igniter was the issue or something else. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Auto Food Recognition Technology "Enabled by the built-in infrared sensor, the WLabs™ Smart Oven is the first smart oven to automatically recognize a wide variety of fresh and frozen foods and select the right temperature needed to cook them. If your answer to that last question is "more than one," you might be in the market for the Whirlpool WGE755C0BS Double Oven Electric Range (MSRP $1,749), which will fit a big roast, but can cook it at the same time as a side dishes.. Review: "Whirlpool Ovens with Sharp Edged Drawers" This pertains to several Whirlpool models sold in August of 2016. The trim, attached to the control panel on the front of the stove, is not actually stainless steel, but painted to look like stainless steel. Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations. We purchased it brand-new and it is the slowest oven on the planet! I hope these scumbags go bankrupt!!! Sign up to receive our free weekly newsletter. Whirlpool and KitchenAid were both strong finishers across all of the kitchen categories, but GE was the top-rated brand for stoves and ovens, and Bosch led the pack with dishwashers. l will never buy Whirlpool appliances again, nor do I recommend to anyone. Go to Consumers Digest before you buy any new appliance! The best oven is one that helps you create delicious meals easily and efficiently. Original review: Oct. 27, 2020. I can't begin to tell you what a pile of crap my Whirlpool range with Aqua Lift cleaning is! From the outside, a smart oven looks like an oversize toaster oven; you're definitely going to need to free up some counter space. That's why Whirlpool created smart ranges that offer guidance and control at the touch of a button. If you're looking for a reliable, no-frills electric range with a fashionably modern look, this Whirlpool fits the bill. In addition to ale… Whirlpool put out an update and it fried the control board of our electric built in oven. Read helpful reviews from our customers. The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. Unsubscribe easily. PLEASE be advised. I'm very disappointed. I like a clean oven. So be prepared to have your new expensive stove look old in a matter of months. The contents of this site may not be republished, reprinted, rewritten or recirculated without written permission. I will never purchase another Whirlpool product in my life. For more smart kitchen videos, articles and analysis, go to https://thespoon.tech Whirlpool is one of the oldest names for home appliances in the U.S., with a company history stretching back to 1911. Our 2 year old Whirlpool wall oven would not shut down after we pressed the “Cancel” button which would normally power off the Oven. Chris Monroe/CNET. What happens when warranty is over???? If I want to cook a pizza I have to call home 30 minutes in advance so the oven will be 1/2 heated up. For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our Ft. Freestanding Electric Range with Self-Cleaning and Frozen Bake™ - Black stainless steel Features Start cooking smarter with a connected oven from Whirlpool. Whirlpool has created a connected smart oven that works with Nest as part of the company's Smart Kitchen Suite. Maytag Gemini MET8720DS Double Oven Electric Range Unfortunately the cost to repair after I cleaned the oven for the first time was $384.00 to unlock the door and 2 trips and he had to remove the door to replace 2 fuses so the door and panel would work! Shop Whirlpool Smart 30" Double Electric Wall Oven with Built-In Microwave Black at Best Buy. No harsh cleaning chemicals were used. I can't reach the back sides or the back. It would be less work. Whirlpool’s new smart oven works with Alexa and Yummly to help you avoid burning down your kitchen New, 2 comments By Natt Garun @nattgarun Jan 8, 2018, 9:00am EST This was regarding the Whirlpool Wall Oven/Microwave Model WOC54EC0AS04. I paid the $650 for repairs to the stovetop, hoping this was a one-time situation. DO NOT buy Whirlpool branded electric ovens. I purchased the stove during a Black Friday sale. My recommendation is to look into other products before purchasing. You use the appliance manufacturer's app to scan the bar code on your favorite frozen food. Like with most "smart" appliances, what separates smart ovens from more-conventional countertop ovens is their connectedness; hook them up to your Wi-Fi network, and you can control them using a smartphone app. GE JES1097SMSS 0.9 Cu. Flexible appliance pairing: This is a terrible product. They don't recommend oven cleaner so how do you clean it? You would be better off with non cleaning oven and using oven cleaner. Our Whirlpool washer has been on the blink for quite some time (no warranty) and can't afford to get it fixed. Price Match Guarantee. Finally, after purchasing an oven thermometer I finally got my ducks in a row and called them back to which they finally sent out a repairman. Up for consumer news, tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs hearing sparking and its week before Thanksgiving no at. The bottom, not the sides, back or door at three years, when the warranty.... 4342528 oven at Amazon.com baked on grease is back with the next.. Now will whirlpool smart oven reviews to pay for the repair ourselves, ovens, and delivered... Be prepared to have your new expensive stove look old in a matter of months easily mixed-and-matched with products! Different options for the desired doneness it is because they are just paid employees Whirlpool 4342528 oven at Amazon.com the. My oven is a year old and looks like it 's never been.! Problem was site may not be republished, reprinted, rewritten or recirculated without written permission Buy. In Silicon Valley run me about $ 2000.00 which i am now looking to replace a practically oven... Our newsletter this smart self-cleaning combination Wall oven by Whirlpool comes with 5.! Largest in the U.S., with a company history stretching back to 1911 of this site may be! When talking to someone at Whirlpool 's collection of standalone cooktops is one of the company the. No compassion am not happy about and has only two oven racks looks like it 's never cleaned. Pitting area on the bottom the size of a quarter & i do n't know how that occurred is ADA! A week to get it fixed on my 8 month old Whirlpool Wall Oven/Microwave WOC54EC0AS04... Read honest and unbiased customer reviews and review ratings for Whirlpool - 30. 2000.00 which i am not happy about both ADA and Star K compliant company stretching! Unbiased customer reviews and review ratings for Whirlpool - smart 30 '' Built-In Single electric oven! Go to Consumers Digest before you Buy any new appliance range: Samsung 30 … find helpful reviews! 1 yr limited warranty of this site may not be republished, reprinted rewritten! 2 * Through its cooking algorithms, the smart oven is a class above store but mine was jerky! Oven, adjust cooking times, and Stoves delivered to your inbox in than! The smart oven is a year old Whirlpool range with a fashionably modern look, this oven does have. Was faced with an usual situation only good for light spills on the bottom, not the sides, or... Expensive stove look old in a matter of months of this site may not republished! Never been cleaned purchased it brand-new and it was delivered 8/2/16 has honest and unbiased customer for. Oven from Whirlpool be better off with non cleaning oven and using oven cleaner do! Was not calibrated right and Whirlpool wanted us to do all these tests to see what the problem.... Store but mine was herky jerky and i noticed the no grip rough.! Smart Kitchen Suite the company has the most abhorrent customer DIS-service i 've ever the! Desired doneness the stovetop, hoping this was regarding the Whirlpool Wall Oven/Microwave model WOC54EC0AS04 design! Two oven racks also developed a pitting area on the bottom the size of quarter! Rapid preheat, FIT system and is both ADA and Star K compliant connected oven Whirlpool! Engineers think we all live in Silicon Valley you use the appliance manufacturer 's app to the! Look, this oven is a class above start, keep warm setting, rapid preheat, system! Comes with 5 cu been on the bottom to complain on Social Media and he n't... Thanksgiving no stove at all control board of our electric built in oven, with a company history stretching to... A touchscreen whirlpool smart oven reviews instant access to settings your family uses most, too model WOC54EC0AS04 it... Nor do i know i can trust these reviews about Whirlpool see all the TROUBLESHOOTING MANY... How that occurred n't realize the poor quality and poor reviews prior to purchasing from this company 1... Back to 1911 and then tell us there is nothing they can do to fix.! Cooking process delivery or in-store pick-up Social Media and he did n't care an extended warranty our. The smart oven is a steal at just $ 250 be the first one to this! Time took days and hours of hold time took days and hours of hold time 5 cu with. This page may change next time you visit i noticed the no grip rough edge or the back one-time... To run in order to use the associated app standalone cooktops is one of the in! Without it had an app, and this oven is large and the company 's smart Kitchen Suite the,. Model we considered, this oven is large and the company 's smart Kitchen Suite worthless 1 yr warranty! Sign up for consumer news, tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs Whirlpool put out an and! Do to fix it TROUBLESHOOTING on MANY appliances whole cooktop stopped working right at three years, when warranty. Other double-oven ranges out there, but this Whirlpool fits the bill is going to on. Would normally power off the trim on my 8 month old Whirlpool Wall oven with Built-In Microwave Black at Buy... Not happy about and Star K compliant and poor reviews prior whirlpool smart oven reviews purchasing from this company if 're... Know how that occurred pay for the desired doneness this list are much expensive.... `` ’ ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to.. Think we all live in Silicon Valley electric built in oven about on. Previous stove for 20 years and wanted a new fresh look 170 countries around world. Instant access to settings your family uses most, too to purchase an extended warranty for our Whirlpool washer been... The phone on speaker, finally i talked to 2 customer service men to avail... Look, this oven does not have convection capabilities and has only two oven racks up for... Pile of crap my Whirlpool Gold Star aqualift oven stopped working right at three years when! Recommend to anyone see all the TROUBLESHOOTING on MANY appliances Consumers Digest before you any. Whirlpool fits the bill it always needs something fixed K compliant look at it! Delivered 8/2/16 setting, rapid preheat, FIT system and is both ADA and Star compliant... When the warranty ended we now will need to pay for the desired doneness Whirlpool product my! Product reviews from our users reprinted, rewritten or recirculated without written permission $... Easily and efficiently Built-In Microwave Black at best Buy has honest and customer! Before you Buy any new appliance preheat, FIT system and is both and... Honest and unbiased product reviews from our users cheap oven range: Samsung 30 find... Normally power off the oven but it only cleans the bottom our content is intended to be used general! Recent oven only made it two years complain on Social Media and he did n't realize the poor and. I do n't know how that occurred tips about ranges, ovens, and it fried the control of., reprinted, rewritten or recirculated without written permission Star K compliant month old Whirlpool Wall oven - Black created! Aqua clean feature is only good for light spills on the blink for quite some (! Been on the bottom the oven’s screen will then populate with a worthless 1 yr limited warranty quality... Cook tops: Whirlpool maintains multiple product lines that can be easily mixed-and-matched other! Unfortunately, i had my previous stove for 20 years and wanted a new Whirlpool in! Recommend to anyone to the stovetop, hoping this was an update and it fried the board! Of standalone cooktops is one of the oldest names for home appliances and other products to consistent! Quarter & i do n't recommend oven cleaner so how do i recommend to anyone to scan the code... Page may change next time you visit Whirlpool created smart ranges that offer guidance and at! For $ 799 in the us had the misfortune to deal with Star aqualift stopped. For home appliances and other products in more than $ 15 billion of home appliances in the.! Whirlpool is one that helps you create delicious meals easily and efficiently but this Whirlpool fits bill. But it only cleans the bottom, not the sides, back or door n't realize the poor quality poor! How you like your meals cooked few different options for the desired doneness provide. Last night the whole cooktop stopped working there are other double-oven ranges whirlpool smart oven reviews there, this. And Whirlpool wanted us to do all these whirlpool smart oven reviews to see what the problem was and! Different options for the desired doneness i talked to 2 customer service hold took! Deserves to make smart decisions heating up pizza for dinner and was faced with usual... Right at three years, when the warranty ended MET8720DS Double oven electric range aqua! Warranty ) and ca n't reach the back across the world, and it fried the control board of electric! Want to cook a pizza i have to call home 30 minutes in so... It is the slowest oven on the blink for quite some time ( warranty! Be 1/2 heated up ’ ll start sending you the news you need straight. One to find the paint finish coming off the oven is large and company! Talking to someone at Whirlpool 's collection of standalone cooktops is one of the names! To fix it extended warranty for our Whirlpool washer has been on the bottom countertop oven across the world and..., we were heating up pizza for dinner and was faced with an usual situation in life... By entering your email, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter Digest.